Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:36 am
pennasioux
tak just looked as she was encircled by the fimiliar face....she knew who tawny was very well. one of the young cubs of the elders of the black wolf clan. she though, hoped tawny wouldnt guess who she was. she didnt ned the drama at this time. it was bad enough that her father hates her for what she choose. if anything she should hate him for what he did to her. but she didnt.. she simply wanted something different. and tawny here was interfearing with it. "umm.. im sorry i dont know you... but do you think you should be here?... this is white fur land.. you could be killed. unless..."

"Oh, it is, i..im sorry. I am still kind of learning the bondaries. i just smelled fresh blood and just rann over. i will go back to my clan. *nods her head respectfully* goodbye. *walks off*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:44 pm
Tak suddenly lost her appetite at tawny walked away.. she began to think about the past situation and how every day the get worse. * she might be a spy.... my father might have sent her to check on me and find out weaknesses from this clan.. smart dad... now i know who i get it from.* tak walked a way in a different direction without leting mika know.. she just needed to lay down for a while and think.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:55 am
Mika grunted then turned expecting to find Tak still behind he but didnt "...tak..." she sighed, then thought Tak says I'm over protective...so maybe...ill let her have some time alone....besides if she gets into any danger she will hopefully make a run back to our village she nodded to herself, figuriong that was the best option for now and made her way back to the white coats home.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:20 am
As she is walking back to hher clan, she sniffes a deer. She stakes it down and takes it down. "I dont know how i can get this back but i will try>" She thinks. she tries to drag it but cant "I need to get some help" She memorizes where she left it and runs home to tell the clan where it is.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:45 am
comes back and tries dragging the deer again "no one is awake so i have to do this by myself." starts to slowly drag the deer back to her clan.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:36 pm
taks slow walk slowly turned in to a trott. and she started running.. she kept running running and running... and finally reached her secret place by the water fall where she met the great eagle, grandfather. in a huff. tak simply fell to the ground inhaling and exhaling deeply and she enjoyed the reliefe of a good runn. she was tired but it was a good relaxing tired. it easd her and helped clear her mind. she woundered if grandfather was wtching her as she was ther staring at the cleat indigo sky with the full mood beaming brilliantly. she began to hear crickets and they sang her a song. she enjoyed just as much as the run and the sound of the warefall. tak slowly got up and waled over to the water fall to get a drink. ... she suddenly heard a noise... rumbling in the bushes.... that smell was familiar but it was covered with something .. fowl... like a real dirty wolf.. she knew it was some one she knew.. it was a male for sure.... Napay!!!.. she knew he was looking at her.  

pennasioux

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:37 am
When she gets back to the black wolf camp she drops the deer and looks around and whines "Every one, i have brought some food. Please come out, it is only me, tawny."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:57 am
Mika walked back into the white coats camp, she looked around expecting Napay to come running up to her asking were Tak was.... but since he didnt she guessed he was already out looking "i hope i dont get in trouble for this"  

neckroz209

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:06 pm
*whines* "Anybody going to come out and eat? Or did the clan's base move?" *starts to cry* "I think i got left behind to die or survive alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:47 am
"Guys, please come out, i am not an enemy. Please. i brought food." *stops crying* "Wait. I can get through this. I just got to stay calm. i just need to find every one."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

pennasioux

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:22 pm
tak began wagging her tail, she knew for sure who it was perring out at her. it was so obvious..... "na'pay, i know you there. i can smell you.." she said in a low feminine welcoming voice. she began to giggle. and she walked slowly to the bushes with a little trott in her step. "tee he i see your feet! tak playfully jumped in the bushes landing on na'pay and licking his face. napay sqeeled alittle. he enjoyed her attention and loved her for everything she was. which was why he kidnapped her. atthe that moment na'pay remembered her condition,.."tak you gotta stop you cant play like this for a while.." "tak stopped to look at him.."what do you mean stop?" "i mean, you cant be jumping a round and wresling with me in your condition." tak backed away to let him up... and she looked at him a litle confused and a little less then a little angry. she didnt like it when others told her what to do and what not to. it was as if they were trying to take a way her freedom.. and this was all the reason why she volutarily stayed with the white coat clan. "what are you talking about na'pay?" "come on tak, like you dont know that your pregnant..." he didnt know that her sickness was just stress. she wasnt never pregnant, and it made her sad alittle for his sake, because of what she was about to tell him. "na'pay, im sorry you think im pregnant, i went to see the shaman today, she told me that i wasnt. it was just alot that i was going through, and she said that i am stronger then i think, then what everyone thinks.. i know you wanted pups but it is best that i am not right now.. not with this war goin on for the bone of ivory. but i know some day the moon goddess will bless us and give us pups. but we both know its just notthe right time." at that moment, na'pays male wolf hood seems to be feversing back to his puppy days. tak didnt know how much less of a alpha male he felt. "you mean, you were never withchild? no pups? maybe i didnt do it........right." na'pay couldnt even look her in the face. all he could do we back away from her and say nothing else. "na'apy, please say something!" tak said as she tried to lok him in the face and rub against him. she wouldnt give her the time of day. "na'pay please!!!" Na'pay simply looked away and run into the deep of the woods and left her there in the mon light alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:04 am
Mika sat at teh entrance watching for Tak and Na'pay...preferably together, thou she soon remember that Tak was probably going to have to tell Na'pay she wasnt pregnant....they had found that out thanks to the tribes shamen "and Na'pay wanted pups so bad....i hope he takes i tok.....but apparently its just far to soon for Tak to be having pups...and who are we to argue with the moon goddess?" she asked, then stood up looking up at the moon "moon goddess...if you can hear me...give Tak the strength to deal with what i am about to do" she said, then ran off....she was going to try and make things right with Tak's father...she had never really had the guts to stand up to him.....but she had a feeling in her that was telling her this was the right thing to do "Tak...i love as only a mother could...and this is why..i must do this...to ensure you have a happy life with your mate" she said, running in the direction she remeber the black coats camp being...after all she had been there before Na'pay had kidnapped Tak and she had revealed her true colors.  

neckroz209

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:01 pm
*starts to sniff around her camp, trying to find her mother* "Mother, where are you. I brought you food. It is for Father and the rest of the clan too. Please stop hiding."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:16 pm
Tak just stood there loking atthe moon when she felt a strong wind. it carried a feeling that touched tak and it didnt feel right. something was wrong or ws going to happen and go bad. but what? tak's heart began to beat rapidly and she began to sweat. tak felt she had to go back to camp. she knew something was wrong. tak began to run swiftly. then she saw a shadow hover over her, she looked up as she ran, it was a bird, an eagle... "grandfather?" she wispered. the bird flew ahead of her and she followed it. tak kept running and running .. tak wanted to rest but she knew she couldnt stop. ... all of a sudden her surroundings looked familiar...... it was..... home........  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:17 am
Mika ran into the black coats camp, ignoreing the stares and growls she was getting, she knew she might not make it out alive... but she was willing to risk that and more for Tak. She ran into Tak's father's cave, she would end this stupid confilct... she had to, she ran run up to Tak's father and did something she knew she would regret later... she moved infront of him then slapped him hard across the face "you must stop tihs now! cant you see what its doing to your duaghter!!"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff