Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:40 pm
Iz went to a line and waited. She got her self chicken noodles, chicken and broccoli and a strawberry drink. She also grabbed some other random food for Kenchi, just in case. On her way back to the table she though 'Why is he so shy? ' She cleared her mind and brought a smile upon her expressionless face as she sat down "I got cha something" She told Kenchi as she pushed a tray towards him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:58 pm
"huh? oh thanks" Kenchi replied from his arms he looked up "why is she being so nice to me?" Kenchi thought "ummm why are you being so nice to me? most people would just ignore me" Kenchi said  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:00 pm
"Um well. Like I said before. It's my nature. I know what I look like. I look like you typical Preppy chick who's head of the cheerleading squad, dating the Football captain, right? Well Wrong! I'm just rich, I odn't act it."Iz stopped for a moment as she took a bite of food. "besides, you're pretty nifty" She said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:14 pm
"Rich people are usually just as bad" Kenchi said sighing "nifty?" Kenchi asked looking at her "Well thats a first im usualy get called street scum and other stuff like that" Kenchi sighed his head returning to his arms  

neckroz209

Renage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:19 am
Lyss The One In The Back
Lyss nods. "Lyss is my name. It's hard at first, but it gets easier as time goes on."

"That's a relief then," Adrienne replied, "So. What you up to out here by yourself? Waiting for someone?"

She, herself, had been. However, she'd recieved a message not too long ago on her mobile phone saying they weren't coming. So much for a park lunch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:12 am
Kulshedra

Carefully depositing the brushes and supplies in her bag, Jason patiently waits for Skyler to put up her eisel. When finished, he gestures for her to lead the way.

all set and packed, skyler picks up the painting and offers her arm to jason  

jazzy says yarr

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:18 am
neckroz209
"Rich people are usually just as bad" Kenchi said sighing "nifty?" Kenchi asked looking at her "Well thats a first im usualy get called street scum and other stuff like that" Kenchi sighed his head returning to his arms

Iz moved her tray over and put her head on her arms like him. "Yeah, you seem to be a pretty descent guy. And besides. " She fixed her hair so it wasn't in her face "Why not?" She thought for a moment and continued. "If I really don't like you, then I can just tell you to go away, It doesn't seem like I would have to but Still."Izz looked Kenchi in the eyes and smiled "I really don't care about your background, as long as your are respective, you'll get respect and blah blah blah." She stopped talking

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:01 pm
"No, I'm not waiting for anyone. I just needed someplace to get away for a while. My house was getting hectic," Lyss replied. It was true; due to all of the harassment at school, her good grades had dropped to just passing.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:17 pm
justinatheyea

all set and packed, skyler picks up the painting and offers her arm to jason

Jason mentally hesitated, but continued moving onward on essentially what seemed he should do at that instant, on impulses. He entwined his arm around hers, and warmly gripped her hand with his own. He started to walk towards the area Skyler had gestured towards.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:31 pm
PoetsDivineDesire
neckroz209

Iz moved her tray over and put her head on her arms like him. "Yeah, you seem to be a pretty descent guy. And besides. " She fixed her hair so it wasn't in her face "Why not?" She thought for a moment and continued. "If I really don't like you, then I can just tell you to go away, It doesn't seem like I would have to but Still."Izz looked Kenchi in the eyes and smiled "I really don't care about your background, as long as your are respective, you'll get respect and blah blah blah." She stopped talking

Kenchi looked into Izzy's eyes something in them stopped him from looking away "thank you" Kenchi muttered  

neckroz209

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:28 pm
Kulshedra

Jason mentally hesitated, but continued moving onward on essentially what seemed he should do at that instant, on impulses. He entwined his arm around hers, and warmly gripped her hand with his own. He started to walk towards the area Skyler had gestured towards.

she smiled widely when he held her hand, and started walking with him to her building. she looked up at him with a face full of thought, and it showed in her pressent expression. "...would you like to skip with me?" she said seemingly out of nowhere, eyebrows slightly raised as she askes him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:12 pm
justinatheyea
Kulshedra

she smiled widely when he held her hand, and started walking with him to her building. she looked up at him with a face full of thought, and it showed in her pressent expression. "...would you like to skip with me?" she said seemingly out of nowhere, eyebrows slightly raised as she askes him

"Skip?" Jason laughed, not mockingly, but in an amused fashion, as if constantly reminded of the childish innocence this person contained. After a second, "Sure, if you want."  

Kulshedra

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:12 pm
neckroz209
PoetsDivineDesire
neckroz209

Kenchi looked into Izzy's eyes something in them stopped him from looking away "thank you" Kenchi muttered

Iz smiled as Kenchi and herself had eye contact. There was a strange twang that made her feel an odd fuzzy light headedness. After a brief moment she said "You're welcome". And continued to gaze at Kenchi.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:07 pm
Kulshedra

"Skip?" Jason laughed, not mockingly, but in an amused fashion, as if constantly reminded of the childish innocence this person contained. After a second, "Sure, if you want."

she smiled happily. "alright. ready then?"  

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:56 pm
justinatheyea

she smiled happily. "alright. ready then?"

"Yeah," Jason said, still partially laughing. He started it off, beginning an energetic skip.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff