Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Marino-San

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:57 pm
I heard the sounds of battle, as I ran with the potion. It was noon, and the potion was ready. Jaden and I ran to the sounds of battle, with my whip in hand, I ran towards the noise. As soon as I reached the door, Master Riku was standing there, arms crossed, watching his best student square off with the angel/demon. I was amazed at his calm attitude about it. I rushed in. "Keitsume! NOW!" I raised my hand, ready to snap. "Tsalb Gnizeerf!" I yelled. Then snapped my fingers. The same spell i used on Jaden earlier. Amaya's feet froze to the floor, then a string-like ice rose up, and wrapped around Amaya's hands. She was left defenceless, in her angel form! I ran up. I had Keitsume hold Amaya's mouth open, but Amaya fought back by biting Keitsume's fingers. I knew I had to act quick, before the devil within Amaya decided to overtake the angel form. I opened the vial and forced the contents down Amaya's throat. She swallowed. "Now we wait! The demon inside shall die within 10 minutes..." I told her. "And all that will be left is your angel form!" I explained. "It rocks to be an elven Ninja/mage..." I gloated.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:05 pm
"Aw, Ayane! Why do you always have to rush in so soon? It was starting to get kind of fun. But thanks I suppose." I smiled. and turned to Ayane, Jaden and the Angel and I opened the scroll Ayane gave me. "I'll just do this now just in case...." I said looking at the scrool "This makes to sense, but i'll do it anyways.... Um, 'sleep, sleep, angel. Sleep Deeply' whoa, it rhymes... okay 'Flupnix....' aw, nevermind, this is odd. I'll just wait the ten minuets."  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:51 pm
"Keitsume, i didn't have time to mess around. It was now or nothing. And gimmie that... I hate being the only mage here..." I complained. "Alright... where did you get angel? It's meant for everyone... Keitsume, i swear... i MUST be the most intelligent one here! Am i the only one that can READ! gosh..." I looked at the scroll, and read aloud, "May the heavens above, bless us with the sleeping dove! Come, sweep down, lay Amaya to sleep, mote it be 10 minutes DEEP!" I recited. Amaya feel into a deep slumber. I feel on my butt, happy that we succeeded. Now all we could do is sit and hope that the potion I brewed works like a charm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:04 pm
Jaden ran up nad threw her arms around Keitsume "yep all done!" Jaden said happily before letting go of her and putting her arms around Kiona "so how have you all been?" Jaden asked smiling  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:12 pm
"Sorry Ayane, I'm not much of a spell user. I have always hated reciting thing. I don't know why...." I said then Jaden came up and hugged me
"Yep, all done" She said hugging Kiona "So how have you all been?"
"Well, I was just training a little with Master Riku. I learned some illusion stuffs. Hey, do you want to have a training match? That'd be fun! But, How was your training?" I said "And Ayane, don't think your all that smart! Hee hee. Cuz, when the Sparrow Hits the ground, he doesn't come up to well. Ha ha."

((ha ha, I love that line thing with the Sparrow... and I guess Keitsume takes battle and fighting pretty lightly...!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:34 pm
"Well, my job is finished..." I stood up, "The winds of adventure are calling my name. Nothing binds me here any longer. Good luck with your mission Keitsume... and you should know better than to piss off a ninja/mage by now!" I reminded her, "You know I'm kickass! Well, I'm off!" I said. I took a stance, and whispered "Tropelet" and teleported away, leaving behind an echo , "Goodbye, we'll meet again soon." it said.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:50 pm
"i think a training fight is a good idea" Jaden said smiling "but we better move outside or something so we dont destroy to much" Jaden said with a laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:20 am
I lay on a tress, watching Keitsume and Jaden, laugh and talk like good old friends. It reminded me of friends long gone and lost. It was foolish to make friends with humans, or demons, you outlive them, you see their ends. I thought this while watching Keitsume and Jaden. A tear fell from my eye. I quickly wiped it away, and finished the letter I was writing. I put my signature on it, and dropped it to the ground. "You ready Amonara?" I asked my fairy. Silence, but she told me telepathically, yes. I looked at Keitsume and Jaden look at the letter, and look around at the beams I was lying on. "Troplete" I whispered.... and vanished to my next location, where I put in the letter. If they need an adventure, all they have to do is go where the letter says... was my last thought before I was whisked away by my spell...  

Marino-San

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:48 pm
You guys suck.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:43 pm
((Sorry... Leggy Pants.... -Tears-))

"So, Jaden, I think we should wait until the angel/demon person wakes up. Maybe we can see what happens or doesn't happen...." I sat down on the floor crosslegged and looked up into the sky. "Looks like... 3 more minuets, I think we should wait for that long at least. Its not bad." I looked up an Jaden and she sat down next to me. Then, we waited.  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:18 pm
As I reached my destination, I heard the sound of the sea, the crying of the sea gulls. And the beautiful view. I was on Kunark island. Next thing I know, I felt a sharp pain behind my head, and all went black...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:26 pm
A bloody red and blue figuare stirred in the ice cold chamber. "What the-" SHe looked down at her frozen body. "Before I was an angel...and now I'm a devil..." She closed her eyes again and breathed in deeply. "WHATS GOING ON?! I'm bloody all over...." She thought deeply into her mind. "Angel...where are you?" she said calmily as possible, still breathing deeply to keep control. A soft, hurt voice whimpered in response. "They're out to get us...they want to destroy you...to make you me...I don't want you to go..." A tear ran down the devil's cheek, but it was really the angle's tear. "Stop crying...it's ruin my rep." She wiped the tear off her face. "Ok, so is it that girl? I need to kill her. Is she strong? Or should I go away..." She spoke mostly to herself, but the angel responded solumly. "You should leave...let them have peace. They could destroy you. They out number you. Leave your pride behind..." The devil twitched at the angel's sad voice. She had never heard her this way. "I will leave....If I can. I don't want to become an angel. I HAVE TO STAY DEMON FOR MY FATHER!" she yelled, and jumped out of the ice box. SHe picked it up and threw it to the ground, leaving a small indentation in the ground. Of cource she had made to much noise, but she thoughtlessly just started to fly into the air in a straight line, higher and higher. She was going to do the same thing she did with the ice box. Except with magic, and with more force.  

LostSanity173

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:09 pm
((She didn't jump out of the 'ice box' since she wasn't in one, but she jumped out from the ice chamber thing. ^^ I will pwn you n00bs for freezing me!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:16 pm
(( eek id didnt freeze you i jsut got back from training!!))
Jaden heard a sudden noise from somewhere and covered her ears "dam thats loud" Jaden muttered keeping her ears covered trying to figure out what the noise was
((oh and thanks Marino for makin a gai version of my pic woot http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/neckroz/tek06121919ae77dp4.png it rocks))  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:31 am
"uh, we should get out of here before she attacks.... Jaden" I said as Amaya disapeared in the sky. We ran outside and I spotted a piece of paper on the ground and I picked it up and read it aloud

"Jaden, Keitsume and Kiona, If you are looking for adventure you should come to the Kunark Island. I heard of a nice resort, and its is infested with a couple demons. But their not to bad. Just go north of where you are you the Yama Kingdom then go west and you'll come to a village on the sea coast. Rent a boat and tell them to sail you to Kunark Island. Its an 5 hour journey from the boat. and about a 2 day journey to Yama Kingdom and a day to get to get the sea coast village. When you get to Kunark, come to the Island resort to find me. you'll see it when you get off the boat. Its huge. Find a person Named "Neko" and he'll tell you where to find me. Good luck
-Ayane." I looked at Jaden and we were both thinking about running away from the fight and going to Kunark. We both agreed
"Master Riku, can you handle Amaya while we are finding Ayane?" I asked and Master Riku nodded and I burnt the letter so no one could read it again. then we ran north out of the sanctuary.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff