Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Eberron Mishaps (rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather be?
  Human
  Elf
  Dwarf
  Gnome
  Halfling
  Half-Elf
  Half-Orc
View Results

penguin-withdrawls

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:10 pm
"heh fine, you might want this back though" tosses glim his wepon ((sorry i dont know what it is...)) "we'll talk later."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:26 pm
Sighing, Ausric padded his way over down the halls, sharply aware of the fact that he was indeed not wearing shoes. Glancing at his feet he shrugged. It wasn't like they'd be leaving. Pausing he thought he heard the voice of the monk from the other day and waited to see what Glim's response was.  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:21 pm
((DM Response: As I told Ashe earlier NO GODMODDING! This means everyone! You do not just automatically take something without rolling to do so. Roll your dice and perform a Slight of Hand check before trying to steal my bard's weapon!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:50 pm
((not going to fight it although i did you dont need to roll a hide in a crowded room))  

penguin-withdrawls

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:47 pm
((Actually, you do. It's unlikely that you won't succeed, but it needs to be done. And I was not messing with you over the Hiding, but over stealing my bard's weapon. That involves direct contact with someone and therefore needs a roll to confirm the action.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:46 pm
((dont feel like argueing)) "do you mind if i sit down and have a drink with you while you wait??"  

penguin-withdrawls

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Glim says nothing, hoping that the woman would go away. He has the feeling that she was evil, and he's not very comfortable with that at all. Still, better to sit with enemies than cause a scene and ruin business...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:44 pm
I silently headed to my room. Nothing eventful had happened for the past day. I wasn't bored, 1 day in my life meant NOTHING, almost like an hour. I decided to look for any of my companions. "If I'm going to be on an expedition with them, I might as well try to enjoy they're company..." I sighed to myself. I had the feeling I wasn't gonna like this... So, I started looking for Ausric or Glim.  

Marino-San

penguin-withdrawls rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

penguin-withdrawls

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:49 pm
kareela takes a seat next to him figuring no answer was as good as a yes "wow, im so glad i stumbled upon explorers our here the towns folk were starting to bug me and well i dont want to leave on my own ya know?" she states energeticly. then the guy next to her starts to kinda hit on her  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:29 pm
Glim doesn't reply, desperately looking for a way out of the situation. He was a bit of a coward at heart, and this woman scared him a bit more than a mite. He glanced over and saw Ashe, jumping up out of his chair to wave at her. "Miz Ashe!" he calls out, never being more happy to see her than right now. "Come, have breakfast with me!"  

AS87_fanwriter

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:08 pm
((Okay, is everyone pissed off at me or something? COME ON!!! POST PLEASE!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:45 pm
((nope im just waiting for the other people to advance teh story...))  

penguin-withdrawls

AS87_fanwriter rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 1 Total: 16 (4-24)

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:50 pm
((Well, since no one's posting, I'm just going to make a few random rolls.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Lyric walks in, sits off in the corner and orders a small meal with a light wine. She glares slightly at any who look at her weird because of her dark clothing.

(I know. I haven't posted here at all since I created my character. I didn't really know how to start, but I'm kind of getting more into D&D now, so I figured I should make an effort here. Even if I still have no idea what I'm doing half all of the time.)

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items