Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:17 am
Aneesha sighed at the two. Man, they may have been amusing, but they certainly weren't doing any favours fighting like that. "Maybe you two should stay apart," Aneesha exclamed with a grin. She then turned to Yami and held out her hand. "C'mon. Vergil and Sparda are waiting. We must get outta here, and fast."

Vergil stood waiting impatiently. Those girls were taking forever. Women... He decided to break the deadly silence between him and his father. "Dad... What are you doing back here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:48 pm
Sparda sighed. "I need to warm you two, I won't be here for much longer," Sparda then cleared his throat. "This will be more difficult then anything you've ever faced before,"  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:05 pm
Vergil nodded. "I understand Dad, but, is Argosax really that poweful? From what Aneesha said, that Dracula guy is real tough... Even she hasn't been able to defeat him..." He looked down, deep in thought, but with a worried look on his face. His father noticed and could tell, he was worried about Aneesha, and how she could easily be taken away from him again...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:42 am
Yami starts to walk along with Aneesha. Poki then looked at Yami "you do realize that we need help from that guy again" he said, Yami just kept silent as she walks, Poki just sighed.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:06 am
Aneesha raised a brow. "What guy is Poki on about Yami, may I ask?" She stopped and looked down. "I swear, we're gonna need all the help we can get, for all our sakes..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:42 pm
"His name is Keiru, my father had bad experiences with him seeing that he's the most stubborn student of his, of course, my father was able to manage him because of his sister..." Yami said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:48 am
Aneesha nodded. "Well, will this Keiru be able to help us in any way?"

((Guess what?! I got married yesterday!! Just a Gaian thing... But hey! I'm married on Gaia! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:41 am
(How come I wasn't invited?)

Dante sighed. He had rented a cargo turck and, filled it up with the essentials. He then began to drive to the safehouse.

Sparda sighed. "My sons will deal with them," He whispered.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:42 pm
((You got married!!! Congrats!!! ^_^))

"Well, he was the student Yami's father" Poki said.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:50 am
Aneesha nodded. "Well now, I guess we should get to that safe place huh?" She walked and met a very impatient Vergil. The atmosphere was tense, and she could tell as he gave everyone a cold glare, which made her heart sink. "We're ready. Shall we go?"
Vergil huffed and walked off. He was in a bad mood. His father barely said a word to him, and he couldn't help but wonder why... Was it him? He shook it off, and followed the others to a tall, dark mansion. This was the Sparda family's old house. Memories suddenly flooded back to him... Closing his eyes, he tried to forget...
Aneesha was worried about Vergil but said nothing as she knew he may bite back. The usual reaction from him. Being in the presence of the Sparda household once more too brought memories back, and like Vergil, she tried to forget them.

(^_^' Sorry Dante... It was like a spur-of-the-moment-thing as myself and my Gaian partner were online at the same time, and we were engaged at the time. We decided to get hitched, and some people didn't make it... >< The link is in my journal so you can check it out! XD And leave a message if ya want! razz Oh and thank you Yami! xd )  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:05 pm
Sparda sighed softly. "Vergil, Be careful, I try not to worry but Argosax will attempt to kill you and, Dante in the inside. Emotionally, The truth Dante is weaker. He shows to much human emotion. That's what makes you stronger yet weaker at the same. Vergil, Be Careful, Take care of Aneesha."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:16 pm
Poki looked at Yami 'I'm worried about Yami, what'll she do by the time we face Keiru again...' he thought, Yukari spoke to him telepathically 'Hmph! you worry to much you know' Poki then replied 'I can't help myself...I'll just hope for the best.'  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:15 am
Vergil looked down, but Aneesha knew he was hurting... He then looked at his father. "Dad... Aren't you staying with us? We need you for this..." His voice drifted away as he turned his gaze to Aneesha. "I will take care of her. I made a promise to her, and I plan on keeping it." Feeling her heart suddenly beat faster, she turned away and put a hand on Yami's shoulder.
"C'mon. Let's go inside. I'm sure Dante's on his way with dinner now..."
She walked inside, and glanced at the interior of the house. Man, memories did flood back, and boy, was it hurting...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:18 am
Dante smiled as he stood on top of the cargohold. The thing was driving himself and, Dante was shooting at demons who had seem to find him attractive. "No means no!" He fired more shots and, More demon's fell. He then saw the safe house and, Jumped back into the driver's seat. "Open the gate!" He Shouted.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:34 am
Aneesha waited inside for Dante's arrival, as Vergil waited for his answer from his father. Man, he never did get a decent sentence out of the guy but those words he last spoke stuck with him... He gazed over at Aneesha, who was looking out of the window... He knew that she knew he was watching her, but he dared take his eyes off of her. Why? He didn't know himself... Yami was sitting down in silence, with Poki and Yukari with her. Silence... It was bliss yet at the same time, it pained him...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff