Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:08 am
Goddess Ace
IMWanderling
Does this shirt make me look pregnant??? eek I can't help but think it looks like a maternity top... xd

wink Could it be that we're having more babies?

Ahahaha! Yeah! We'll make a flock!

User Image

I asked for sheep clothes and recommended lambs for Easter event in Forums... They need Spring lambs this year. I get so tired of bunnies. And Red Riding Cloaks...for our Wolfie friends... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:09 am
hehe, i'm so happy grace got her period.. i know i dont have to worry.. but i still do... *relief* OMG i still need to pick... something... up for grace... i'll do it before we eat tonight i guess.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:31 am
LMOA! That was so totally...ummm...unexpected. See? See why I love this guild? The randomness! I come for the randomness. LOL! I bet Grace is equally as happy. But you'll make cute babies one day. Wanna see a pic of mine? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:33 am
IMWanderling
LMOA! That was so totally...ummm...unexpected. See? See why I love this guild? The randomness! I come for the randomness. LOL! I bet Grace is equally as happy. But you'll make cute babies one day. Wanna see a pic of mine? eek

OMG yesh! i still have yet to see a pic of you! hehe well grace is happy... but emotional. hehe i love it she's so great to be around.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:37 am
Hey! My pic is up in the post your photo place... This is me... In the dark... ninja and no makeup... sweatdrop I am trying to find my kiddie pics right now... 3nodding
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:41 am
IMWanderling
Hey! My pic is up in the post your photo place... This is me... In the dark... ninja and no makeup... sweatdrop I am trying to find my kiddie pics right now... 3nodding
User Image

CHI! i see you! hehehe... cutie  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's my youngest...Logan. I asked him if he had made the mess in the background and he said no...and tried to blame his big brother. He TRIES to be innocent...but I know better... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:48 am
Awwwwwwwwww he's so cute! i'm glad you can see thru his wresent ply, cause i think i'd fall for it eveytime.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:48 am
And here's big brother, Alec... He's not so innocent either... rolleyes rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:49 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Awwwwwwwwww he's so cute! i'm glad you can see thru his wresent ply, cause i think i'd fall for it eveytime.

It takes all of your energy to see through the deception. LOL! Try scolding someone who looks like that with a straight face. eek It's nearly impossible to do. xd  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:51 am
And here's my soul mate and best friend in the whole world. He is the funniest, smexiest guy I know. blaugh heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:52 am
brothers will plot and scheme (and beat eachother to a pulp) invest in furniture insurance!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:53 am
LMAO! Yeah...We won't buy any new furniture until they are much bigger... Even then... Our plan? Have a downstairs apartment to lock them in let them live in... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:01 am
And here's Chippy, my bald, yodeling African Grey Parrot. xd His favourite food is turkey. Go figure! xd  

IMWanderling

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:30 am
oooooooooo  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games