Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~~choco~cooky~~

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:06 am
Hello! I'm Vanessa and I'm a Sydney Sider in Australia 3nodding
There is nothing special about me, I like music, I play soccer for Under 14s/ Ladies for Padstow Hornets. I was a smart child, but my grades have been dropping lately, depression? I don't know. confused

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:26 am
Hi, I just got an invite. Nice to meet you all. heart  

Sepia Ghost

AnalyzeMeh

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:11 am

eek How did you get me in this guild? I have no idea, how did you invite me? How did you find out about my Gaian name?! I have no idea! And there are still sooo many question running through my head but there are just too much to type them all in this post.

Anyhow, I'm AnalyzeMeh, I live in Belgium, in a small town called Ardooie, you all probabmy don't know where that is. I like to RP a lot and I tend to act very crazy sometimes, that's all for now, if you want to know more just ask me, you'd probably PM me, that's the best, since I don't know when I'm going to be able to come back online next week.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:34 am
I'm momma1, Gaian domestic goddess."Young"mom to 4 teens. Proud Gaia member since 09/2004. Mom to Leavantx,Battman,Goofygirl101, and keisha86.I'm honored to have been invited and hope that I can contribute something positive. 3nodding (Contrary to popular belief, NOT the world's oldest Gaian at 32 xd )  

momma1

Crazybabygirl1989

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:17 am
hey I'm Princess, I'm 16 and I live in the lone star state aka Texas. I have a lot of ex and a lot of expericence in life situations like right now I've got an ex trying to black mail me!!! crying stressed yeah it's bad becuase the pics are not very good, if you know what I mean. any way thanks for the invite, it was really sweet! heart ya Princess  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:27 am
Meh ish Kiwi!! Um...I was invited, so...don't blame me!! ^^ I kid, I kid. I'm really hyper cause I've had 4 hours of sleep!! DOn't be mad if I don't post in awhile; not much internet time.  

Cerenas

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[LonelyAngel]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:07 am
Hiya! I'm new to this guild! (Duh! That would be why I'm posting here.) And, and I'm really hyper right now, so I can't think of anything else to write!

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:50 am
well usually i am a quiet guy but since i got the invite i will have to introduce myself... well i guess you guys know my name. anyway i like to read alot and i just recently updated my profile....i am a big final fantasy fan...well thats all for now twisted  

timberwolf78

Fire + Ice

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:10 am
YAARGH!!! I be Joel! The pirate/alchemist.....  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:28 pm
Hi everyone I'm obviously new,my friends from work got me into gaia.  

TattedMechLady

loli-poo

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:43 pm
Uh. 'Allo allo! Like everyone else, I'm new to this guild. Name's Laura or Loli. That's about it. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:05 pm
Im Lost obsessed (chelsey), Im 15, love movies especially Tim Burton and Kevin Smith flicks. I also love classic rock, but i'll listen to anything, almost...  

Lost Obsessed

[Mustang Moon]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:22 pm
I'm [Mustang Moon] but people call me Mustang on here...I love horses and I like to draw...theres many other things I like to do but I'm not going to list them because I have to go soon but yah nice to meen you all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:37 pm
*waves at everyone* HAIIIII~
Im Alexie_dennison Or Aka Tiffany/Tiffeh~
I live in australia
Location: Liverpool, Sydney,Liverpool,New south wales, Australia
Dob: 5/10/88
Year @ school: 12
Hair colour: same as avi's
Eye colour: same as avi's
Pretty much i look like my avi LOL~
I love anime and reading manga and many other books i have a Boyfriend sorry boys, Panthera_Enigma is my canberran sexie pimp kitty~
I love to go on gaia but atm i have to give it up to pull up my socks in school ^^;
and if there is anything else you wanna knw about me you can just pm me....
BUT IF YOU BEG~ I WILL KILL YOU >(
SO all in all
LOVE AND PEACE <3
jesus Loves you and so do i ^_^

<3 Always ALexie_dennison
XXX
OOO  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

PoLyAttAck

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:06 am
Hi,everyone. I'm new here.My name is PoLy heart
Nice to meet you all

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games