Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm
Adrian sighed and pressed her hand against his forehead before giving it a kiss. "Thanks doc..." he said as he got up to leave and get Calista. There wasn't anything else he could do here. "You can go now, Marco. I'll take her from here." he said quietly as he scooped Calista up from his lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:04 pm
"You sure?" Marco asked, hating to see Adrian so beat down.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:09 pm
"Yeah....She's going to worry about them either way, it may as well be in the comfort of home." Adrian said as he looked down at Calista, sleeping in his arms. "And that way she can sleep next to her dad too. She'll need me more than ever now, so I'm sure she'll want to."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:25 pm
"They'll be okay, Adrian. Amaya's a strong girl, you know that. And Riley's your kid. They'll be okay." He murmured as he got up, resting a hand on on Adrian's shoulder. "Just try to get some rest tonight, okay?" He asked, giving him a small smile.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 pm
"Yeah....Yeah, you're right...." Adrian said, trying to smile for Marco, but only getting the corners of his mouth to twitch slightly before walking away. He took his time flying back home, holding Calista close to him and covered with his jacket against the chilly winds. It wasn't like anyone was going to be waiting for him. Once he got into the apartment, he brought Calista into his and Amaya's room, tucking her into bed and crawling in beside her before letting sleep take over.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:34 pm
Marco sighed, leaving soon after Adrian and Calista had. He just hoped Riley and Amaya would be okay. There wasn't much he could do for either of them at this point except keep an eye on Calista and Adrian.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:40 pm
The next morning, Adrian cracked his eyes open to see Calista still sleeping peacefully next to him. He had draped a wing over her protectively, as if afraid someone was going to try to get her again. Rubbing his eyes with a sigh, he carefully got out of the bed so as not to wake her and quietly left the room to call Calista's school. He knew damn well she wouldn't want to be going anywhere for a while until she started to get over the previous day's events.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:44 pm
"Daddy, are we gonna go see Riley and Mommy today?" Calista asked as she stumbled out of the room a few minutes later, rubbing her eyes as she yawned.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:08 pm
"Yeah...Talking to her even seemed to mommy some good." Adrian said with a small smile as he hung up the phone. "I was just talking with your teacher, you won't have to go in until you feel ready to go back." There was no telling how long that could take, but Amaya could chew him out for her lost time learning when she woke up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 pm
"Was mommy awake?" Calista asked as she walked up to Adrian, clinging to him a bit. "Good....I don't wanna go back there today.." She murmured, a little upset to think about what happened yesterday.

((Sorry, you have no idea how hard it is to type when you're drunk, half asleep and watching Forrest Gump all at the same time.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:20 pm
"No, unfortunately mommy's not awake...." Adrian said as he knelt down to hug her. "...but talking to her seems to..." he tried to place the words for the little girl to understand. "...it seems to remind her she needs to get better. Hearing us kinda makes her brain go 'oh yeah!' and work just a little bit harder to heal up."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:26 pm
"Is she gonna get better, daddy?" Calista asked, hugging her father tightly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:29 pm
"...I hope so, Calista...God, I hope so..." Adrian said as he held her close.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:32 pm
Calista shivered, not liking that answer as she began to cry a bit. "What'll happen if she doesn't get better?" She cried, gripping Adrian's shirt. "I don't want mommy to die."

((Goodnight moon...I've beem knocked on my a**....))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 pm
((You let a typo slip. I could tell. XD ))

"I don't want her to die either, Calista. I'm scared too. But whatever happens I'll take care of you." Adrian said reaching up to gently wipe her tears.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games