Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:30 pm
((Um you can't see Raven. She's inside the cloaked mansion sleeping. Tek is outside in the bog with Vincent and Virgil))

"Who are you? You have no buisness here at this time." Tek told the girl who had just appeared in a very serious voice. "The Vincent being is just to your left a bit if you would've taken the time to look," Tek said in an annoyed tone as the girl used her mind voice to talk to him as well. I know all about Princess's powers, and you may not use her first name without permission. While on clan premesis you will address her as Princess....Tek yelled at the girl in her mind. "Neither of you are getting any further until your answers are true," Tek said to Vincent and Virgil, again taking his stance to block their way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:29 pm
vincent dropped his gun and looked at tek my words are certain and my heart is pure "i mean good"he tells the boy in a serious voice  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:57 pm
"And what makes that worthy of Princess's love, devotion, protection, and presence?" Tek asked in a non-pleased voice. "This is no laughing matter boy, the fate of the worlds depends on the 3 closest to Raven," Tek said while giving Vincent a very serious look. Inside the mansion Raven was stirring more and more in her sleep. She was dreaming of the world that she and the 3 would have to recreate and it was not pleasant. In her womb Caelum dreamed the same thing and learned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:23 pm
vincent looked at tek and grabbed his heart he began to scream in pain "my soul its in danger"vincent yells screaming  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:16 pm
Soul_Reaver08
"He looks almost nothing like me. He's got pale skin. He's a little taller than me. His hair is sort of long but not too long and its brown. Why do you ask?" he asked looking at Craven curiously.

"I remember a man that thought he could take me on. He was a challenge, we ended in a draw. But I was very young too, not ready to face someone with that much dark magic." Craven smirked then chuckled remembering something funny. "He thought that he could make me his misstress." She laughed a little harder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:38 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"He looks almost nothing like me. He's got pale skin. He's a little taller than me. His hair is sort of long but not too long and its brown. Why do you ask?" he asked looking at Craven curiously.

"I remember a man that thought he could take me on. He was a challenge, we ended in a draw. But I was very young too, not ready to face someone with that much dark magic." Craven smirked then chuckled remembering something funny. "He thought that he could make me his misstress." She laughed a little harder.

Richter got up from his seat and rushed up to Crave "How long ago was this?!?! Where did this take place!?!? I want to know everything"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:51 am
vampire_guardian116
vincent looked at tek and grabbed his heart he began to scream in pain "my soul its in danger"vincent yells screaming

"I feel no pity for you. But Princess needs the 3 so you will continue on for now," Tek said and stepped aside with a disgusted look on his face. "Wait in the drawing room with Dante," Tek told Vincent and turned to look at Virgil. "You are the last boy, what is your answer?" Tek asked as he resumed his stance in blocking the path.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:01 am
"Dante is my brother ven though i have sinned before i am trying to prove to my family that i can be trusted..... HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR FAMILY DIDNT EVEN TRUST YOU??!!" my ententions are true and pure and if u cannot see that then what kind of gaurd are you virgil thought in his mind  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:16 am
"how can a family trust you if you murdered your own parents"vincent looked at him "your intentions maybe true but your heart is still evil and unpure"vincent told him fiercly "trust is hard to earn and easy to break"he told him "i should know"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:18 am
vincent grabbed his heart as it began to pound "i wont live for long im missing the thing i need to feel anything" he told himself  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:31 am
((F.Y.I. I ONLY MURDERED MY MOM!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:33 am
Virgil_Arion
"Dante is my brother ven though i have sinned before i am trying to prove to my family that i can be trusted..... HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR FAMILY DIDNT EVEN TRUST YOU??!!" my ententions are true and pure and if u cannot see that then what kind of gaurd are you virgil thought in his mind

"Very well then young one," Tek said as he looked at Virgil. "My family is of many, and few have lost that trust. Raven killed them all, I never wish to know what that feels like," Tek said thoughtfully. I am guard spurned of love and made to serve my lost love. It is my intention to make sure Princess didn't think to chose the wrong warriors....Tek said to Virgil in mind voice. "You may pass. Wait in the drawing room with the others," Tek said and vanished. Minutes later he reappeared in Raven's den to find her still asleep on the couch. "Princess it dawns to midnight and you warriors will shortly be arriving in the drawing room," Tek said quietly as he gently woke her up.

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:36 pm
vincent followed virgil in and followed directions he leaned on a wall waiting to see what happened  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:51 pm
Tek walked down the stairs and into the drawing room after he had woken Raven. "Gentleman, the Princess will be arriving shortly," Tek said in a very formal manner. "There are refreshmants on the table near the far wall, don't be shy-you need them. They will give you engergy and such for your trials ahead," Tek said and waved his hand to reveal a long table filled with all sorts of things. "Feel free to talk amongst yourselves," Tek said as he vanished and locked the door behind him. Tek reappeared outside Raven's room. "Princess are you ready? The hour of midnight dawns in but an hour and your warriors are not yet ready," Tek said as he knocked on the door before walking in. Raven was refreshed and in a new robe but still sitting on the couch. "Very well then, let us go Tek," Raven said and strode for the door.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:45 pm
vincents cape slighty levitated from the gust of wind he reached for his pocket and took out a needle and a fluid he injected himself and the cape dropped "this will keep me human for now"he said putting it back in his pocket  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games