Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:12 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
It's Wolfe! =O
AND YOU! CHECK YOUR DAMN THREAD! D:<  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:12 pm
i ment to put "example i'm working on"... ANYWHO... i give you... The gnome...
User Image
which is standing next to my good ol' buddy mini diablo... notice how the gnome is only Barely taller than diablo... Now...

User Image
heres Mini diablo standing next to my undead priest... quite a difference there... and lastly...

User Image

that sword which is next to the mini diablo is technicly an epic One-hand sword... notice how ******** huge it is compaired to diablo... Yet a ******** gnome warrior can wield that same blade, with one hand... do we see the issue here!  

Razenof

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:13 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Shazbot_the_Pirate
It's Wolfe! =O
AND YOU! CHECK YOUR DAMN THREAD! D:<

o____o Wha?

EDIT: Ooooooooh, that! xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:14 pm
Razenof
i ment to put "example i'm working on"... ANYWHO... i give you... The gnome...
User Image
which is standing next to my good ol' buddy mini diablo... notice how the gnome is only Barely taller than diablo... Now...

User Image
heres Mini diablo standing next to my undead priest... quite a difference there... and lastly...

User Image

that sword which is next to the mini diablo is technicly an epic One-hand sword... notice how ******** huge it is compaired to diablo... Yet a ******** gnome warrior can wield that same blade, with one hand... do we see the issue here!
awesome gnome and mini diablo pics. they're m-azing. am i? no...  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:18 pm
you gotta keep in mind though raz, the weapons and armor resize to fit the character races. you dont really notice much of a difference, but if you cant tell the difference between a Tauren and an undead wearing the same armor shirt, then you'll definitely be able to tell when that same shirt is worn by both a Tauren and a gnome (in WoW, Tauren are basically cow-people, and they're bigger than all of the other playable races in World of Warcraft, even the Orcs).

so that HUGE sword you were seeing would be resized if a gnome equipped it, because no matter how cool and funny it would be to see a gnome try to use a sword 3 times bigger than its body, it just wouldn't work out right.

i'm gone for the night. bye bye all, and have a happy mother's day if i dont see you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:20 pm
Manji-luo
you gotta keep in mind though raz, the weapons and armor resize to fit the character races. you dont really notice much of a difference, but if you cant tell the difference between a Tauren and an undead wearing the same armor shirt, then you'll definitely be able to tell when that same shirt is worn by both a Tauren and a gnome (in WoW, Tauren are basically cow-people, and they're bigger than all of the other playable races in World of Warcraft, even the Orcs).

so that HUGE sword you were seeing would be resized if a gnome equipped it, because no matter how cool and funny it would be to see a gnome try to use a sword 3 times bigger than its body, it just wouldn't work out right.

i'm gone for the night. bye bye all, and have a happy mother's day if i dont see you 3nodding
bye! my sister has a tauren...  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

Razenof

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:21 pm
still, for a gnome to wield that same weapon it just totaly looses all of its aww... because it turns into a toothpick... stare its still just wrong that they would give gnomes a warrior class...  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:24 pm
Razenof
still, for a gnome to wield that same weapon it just totaly looses all of its aww... because it turns into a toothpick... stare its still just wrong that they would give gnomes a warrior class...
well, if gnomes grew bigger, then they would totally fit the warrior look. buuut, they don't.  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:26 pm
My lappy needs to charge for the night.

I shall see you all again on the morrow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:40 pm
fine, leave. see if i care! crying  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:17 am
im here but not for long.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:21 am
*walks in*
WHATS UP!?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:31 am
ish has a headache i might go soon  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:33 am
Ah man, am I going to be the only one here.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:37 am
sorry man.. but it is kinda late for my anyways.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games