Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:41 am
Aight, well, I'm ok with it. Just bored. *takes a root beer and starts drinking*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:43 am
TheBlueWarrior
Aight, well, I'm ok with it. Just bored. *takes a root beer and starts drinking*
we need to get you your own personal root beer keg or sometihng...  

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:46 am
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior

Yes, yes you guys do. *drinks root beer* Man I was like seconds away from just quiting my job. I gave them my 2 weeks notice last thursday, but I just can't stand some of these people I work with.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:55 am
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
been there. dont that.. got the t-shirt. they docked 250$ from my pay... meh...

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:01 am
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior

WTF? Thats stupid. I would have beaten them with a stick. Actually, I wouldn't...
confused

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:04 am
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior

WTF? Thats stupid. I would have beaten them with a stick. Actually, I wouldn't...
confused
i nearley did before i quit. not about the docked pay but about how arrogant the people where.. fully grown adals acting like children in a mechanic bay envirement.. i knew someone was going to get hurt. and it wasnt going to be me.

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:06 am
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior

confused
i nearley did before i quit. not about the docked pay but about how arrogant the people where.. fully grown adals acting like children in a mechanic bay envirement.. i knew someone was going to get hurt. and it wasnt going to be me.

Well, I want to beat people because they leave me with there crap and when I don't get my own stuff done I get yelled at and crap. I hate working at Fry's. Can't wait till I get to go to ITT Tech. Software developement for video games. Hells ya. Starting pay is like 38 to 40 grand a year.
Honestly I could get paid what I'm doing now, video games is my life.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:09 am
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior

confused

Well, I want to beat people because they leave me with there crap and when I don't get my own stuff done I get yelled at and crap. I hate working at Fry's. Can't wait till I get to go to ITT Tech. Software developement for video games. Hells ya. Starting pay is like 38 to 40 grand a year.

lol im going to get payed more then you and im going to start much earleyer with retirement. i am going to get around 60 80 G a year.

pilot^_^

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:11 am
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior

confused

lol im going to get payed more then you and im going to start much earleyer with retirement. i am going to get around 60 80 G a year.

pilot^_^

Yeah, but the video game busniss is the only industry to make more money than movies, and movies was the second industry in making money xd

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:15 am
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior

confused

pilot^_^

Yeah, but the video game busniss is the only industry to make more money than movies, and movies was the second industry in making money xd
true but thats just becuse im the one buying them..lol i could make a good profit.. buy a houce or 2 with some of the hard to find titles i have.

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:18 am
Nice.
Right now I'm trying out RPG Maker 3. Its a bit confusing but I'll get use to everything. I feel a little restricted right now though. confused  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:29 am
TheBlueWarrior
Nice.
Right now I'm trying out RPG Maker 3. Its a bit confusing but I'll get use to everything. I feel a little restricted right now though. confused
well i aloways thought the rpg maker was a wonderfll tool on how to learn on how to make a good rpg.. it takes months to make one that works.. you jsut have to learn how to make it chalengeing thought the entire thing without makeing it so hard you cant win. or it will take forever to do anything.  

Darthspanky

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:30 am
im running off.. its way late...  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:31 am
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Nice.
well i aloways thought the rpg maker was a wonderfll tool on how to learn on how to make a good rpg.. it takes months to make one that works.. you jsut have to learn how to make it chalengeing thought the entire thing without makeing it so hard you cant win. or it will take forever to do anything.

Yeah I've been thinking like that. Since it's my first time playing i'm going to do some of the pre loaded features for the creatures and main characters.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:05 am
Well, seems like everyone's gone, so I'm going to head out now.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games