Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:59 pm
Those are pretty :O *admires*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:34 pm
nanami chan~ heart where have you been?

@ air, extra previews? i ish confuzzled  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 pm
waah, me no likey censored nekkidness  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 am
i R boreD  

Dean Aono

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:37 am
the things you made (first post last page) they weren't showing up originally  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 am
User ImageUser Image
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. -Michelangelo

adie is it me or is your avi nekkid?? (just covered by the light of the gauntlet and the plant from the enchanted book) lol

User Image
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
User Image  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:39 am
i wish she was. lol. shes wearing the candy corn thing and the fur trimmed bra. that candy is ewww-y to look at but its good to take away the undies lol. not very fond of this avi tho.

how are you guys? lol, eversince my contest hasn't opened up, not much people drop by anymore. xp

i don't seem to like my new idea of my game lol.

mebbe i should open an avi contest. but i'm too lazy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:29 am
User ImageUser Image

i'm fine, the movers gave me a headache though, but im fine. what are you saying? Air, Kogane and Myself are always posting at your thread ^^,

User Image
User Image  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:24 pm
that's true we're regulars! and all contests are heart i really like avi ones though  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:18 pm
heehee yeah you do~ and you guys are heart heart heart

i'm thinking of, tektek me sort of avi contest. I think my avi changing skills has gone dull and i couldn't find the right look recently.

you guys got suggestions for prizes?

... imma get a nap for a while before going back to work.  

Adie05

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:08 pm
Hiya, Adie, how's you now...? You're doing an avi contest sometime soon eh...? Hee-hee...Can I ask you something...? Are there other ways to get good amounts of GGs...? (Gaia Gold)...I really don't want to be broke for the rest of my life, you know...? Thanks...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:48 am
@adie gold is always good, EIs are better whee

@cat click your gold amount see where it takes you

P.S. doing dc and the overseer for a week will almost always give you 1K  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:19 am
User ImageUser Image

the highest amount of gold i got from the overseer is 5k and i don't really earn anything from the DC just random stuff lol

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 am
just yesterday the overseer gave me a milady top which I sold back to the shop for 12k which allowed me to get my Gwee :3 Daily Chance gives me tokens which I love~  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:08 am
seriouscat_25
Hiya, Adie, how's you now...? You're doing an avi contest sometime soon eh...? Hee-hee...Can I ask you something...? Are there other ways to get good amounts of GGs...? (Gaia Gold)...I really don't want to be broke for the rest of my life, you know...? Thanks...

just got back from work err.. airport.. err errands. sweatdrop
i'm really feeling like my mom now. it's tiring. gonk
but enuf iRL stuff.

@ cat~
uhh.. art is always a good source of gold here in gaia. unless you're like me that get tired as fast as i get excited over things. Also a good source of gold are contests. gold/items at least. plus a good way to mingle with other people and meet new friends. Then there are also other sources like making graphics: signs, avi edits, sigs, pixels, and lots other skill related/ art related things. Also the DC. I haven't really gotten anything that is worth lots from DC but every bit helps. stare cept for those aquarium backgrounds that are not that easy to sell and you can't sell them back to the shops. stare Aquarium gives stuff but not all are sellable back to the shop. like err.. the octopus? and idk, it's stupid sometimes. I don't understand how the overseer grant items. Most i got gold from it is like Lilith, 5k gold. and so far, I've gotten like, 3 2nd gen dionaesil from it. It's price is playing at around 1k++. I got a furosode from it and uhh a fairy wings from it. sold it for 20k smile but lately, i've been getting 150g or 200g or cheapsakes. Posting grants gold too. as well as polls (so check air's thread for new polls) and vote/comment in the arenas and comment on profiles sometimes. I used to go to the rally wheel of whatever back when it has a shortcut in the "my Gaia" page. Then there's navigating around the site. occasional 3-6 gold here and there. lol and of course, the market. you gotta ask wabbit about that. I suck at it. Another is the zOMG, idk how rings work now but it used to be a good source when it wasn't soulbounded. rings and ingredients.

back then, i used to think that gold is so very hard in gaia that for me to earn enough to buy the expensive stuff, i must draw tons of commissions. But last december, I was able to buy things I want to have for myself but gifted them to friends. I was able to afford it through my avi edits and selling off zOMG things, as well as from dc and the overseer.

All in all, you just have to work for it. We can't all be that lucky person who found a quitting benefactor from gaia. lol.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games