Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 pm
"That's what I was hoping for. I didn't want to give you detention" Dr. Sullivan said as he pulled out another dental bib and put it over Michishige. The school dentist then put the dentist chair back as he went over and put on a medical mask. He pulled out a pair of examination gloves and put those on as well. The dentist positioned the light and said "open wide again" as he took his seat. Dr. Sullivan prepared the electric toothbrush with some polishing paste.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 am
((Can we skip to the libraries?))

Michishige did as asked, opening his mouth as wide as possible.

((If this was taken out of context, it could sound wrong...))

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:42 pm
(( Oh good show, good show.

Yeah, time skip sounds good, I guess. We can pretend that the others who weren't going to the library paused or something. For a long time. Yes. ))

Jordan woke up and looked around. Ah, nice nap. Hmm, wonder what time it is? I really do need a watch... She got up, picked up her stuff, and headed off to the library.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 pm
During the cleaning, Dr. Sullivan had told Michishige that if he was caught breaking the 30 minute rule again, he would get two weeks detention, no questions asked. He had also given him plain fluoride to teach him a bit of a lesson.

The dentist was now cleaning another student's teeth.

Spencer was walking to the library. He was excited about the treasure hunt.

Alex was heading to the library as well to observe the meeting. He would stop it if he felt it was against regulation.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:34 pm
Michishige was already sitting in the library, rubbing his cheeks. "Stupid pain flouride..." he fumed to himself. Rocking back and forth in his chair, he sighed. "Oh well, better get over it soon, the meetings gonna start soon."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:26 pm
Jordan walked into the library and, seeing Michishige, walked over. "Hey, you ready or what?" she asked. It was nice that the nap had been refreshing rather than more tiring, which was usually the case for Jordan. ((and me -w- ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 pm
((pain fluoride? lulz))

Spencer walked into the library and spotted Jordan and Michishige. He walked over to where they were and said "hi".

Alex walked into the library and gazed around with piercing eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:40 pm
Rock pulled his seat up back to normal and opened the door. He had gazed enough to the sky for now and so, the library was needing him. Or something like that was all in his drowsy thoughts, as his mind was getting used to the lazy days he had been living recently. He stepped out of the car and skated towards the doors and through the hallways. Skated? There was water under his feet, enough to act like skates and make it possible for him to skate around. He entered the library in a slide as he drifted by and near the windows, where the water took itself from his feet and up his sleeve to hide along his body.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:50 pm
"Hey," Jordan said. She looked around the library; it was buzzing lightly with the sound of voices. There were a bunch of other groups like theirs getting ready to head down too. She saw Alex glaring around and got a questioning look on her face. Mmm, well, he does seem to be everywhere theres some sort of event. Whatever. She turned back to Spencer and Michishige. "Guess we just need to wait for Maria now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:53 pm
Michishige looked at Jordan and shrugged. "As ready as I'll ever be," he replied complacently. Glancing at Spencer, he nodded. "Yo, Spence. What's up?" he said casually.

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:59 pm
Maria ran to the library as fast as she could, tripping a few (coughlikefiftycough) times on some pebbles on the way there. When she reached the outside of the library, she rested her hands on her knees, lifting her head up to look at the library. She walked in, and the moment she saw Jordan she ran in a beeline straight for her, clamping onto her arm, "I took my test~" She said, "They said it was too late to run the results through the computer and said I'd have to wait for tomorrow to get my results." Maria smiled, she didn't know how well she did, she couldn't even evaluate herself, so she was pretty content that she at least took the test.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:13 pm
(( xD ))

"Oh, that's great," Jordan said. She stood up with Maria's arm still clamped to her. "Okay, let's go then, since we're all here." She looked to Maria as well as the other two. She couldn't help a small smile coming to her lips in anticipation. "I guess we should plan, but it'll be fine if we just wing-it. Guys don't like planning anyways, right?"  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:32 pm
Maria jumped a little, "Yes! let's wing it!" She said, "Anything to get to it faster~" She said, her eyes and smile wide with excitement. Maria just couldn't wait to find out what the treasure was, hopefully it was something cool, like a whale tooth or something.

|| Maria doesn't get very good marks on her tests. ||

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:08 pm
"Not much. Excited for the treasure hunt?" he asked, "oh, and did Dr. Sullivan bawl you out for not waiting half an hour before getting lunch?". The last question was directed at Michishige while the first question was for everyone.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:15 pm
"Almost got two weeks of detention," Michishige answered Spencer. "But the Doc went easy on me. He's a cool guy." Standing up, he turned to Jordan and Maria. "I don't care whether we plan or not, I'm just ready to get this show on the road," he said with a smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games