Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akynn

Magical Bunny

11,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:37 am
nickname: Akynn
interests: anime, drawing, sleeping, computer, GAIAONLINE!! whee
fav. bands:Guns n Roses, Linkin Park, Queens of the Stoneage, U2.
or anything else you can think of: hmm... fav. animal: PANDA!!!

btw: I'm from Slovenia and our national language isn't English. So srry if I'll say sth wrong or misspell it. sweatdrop

Thats a short story of me. But I've got a question 4 u. Where did u find me and why do u want me in ur guild? I don't complain. Not at all! biggrin I'm just curious.

..::Akynn::..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:12 am
heyas im Krystle 18 years old turin 19 on the 19th of the 9th turn the 6 around and we have a 9 so i guess thats my lucky number

im from australia, normally i just lurk around but i got invited so though ild say hi i mainly post in the Aussie Ahoy Threads/guilds

time 4 lurkin ninja  

Taine

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:21 pm
My name is Kia in gaia I'm Angel, I'm fourteen till June when I suppose to become a 'woman' at the age of fifteen. I was born in USA, New York but by blood I'm dominican. I've been living in my country for like five years now. My languages are spanish and english but I'm learning french. Er I'm addicted to Halo (waiting for halo3 to come out), rap/reggae/hip-hop, and sweets. I am one of the many Eminem and Daddy Yankee stalkers (Yes I will really kill a man to meet them) I also like Ivy Queen. I'm waaay feminist. My hobbies are reading, joking around, or playing with my friends/family. Ang uh-- that's it I guess. Oh and I love the man/woman that made Yo-crunch, I just love that yougurt. heart
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:09 pm
Erm my real name is Mimi (don't worry no one'll stalk me... besides it's my first name) but most people think it's my nickname. Erm... I like bugs!!! I like to chase people around with them. I have a fascination with road kill... I stare at them and sometimes even poke em with sticks.... Hmmm... what else? I like a variety of music.... ANd... Anime's great? Is that enough?  

squirtlelover

squirtlelover

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:11 pm
Oh and once I watched soooo much anime I kept on saying ne at the end of most of my sentences.... even though I wasn't really sure of the meaning sweatdrop and still am not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:40 pm
Hello...Meh name is JhonnyRaincloud! xD

No, really. I was invited here. Hm...looks pretty interesting. =D

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

nanakat

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:53 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:30 pm
My name is Ickerus.

I'm 19

I usually enjoy writing short stories and playing Final Fantasy.

I like Nightwish and MSI.  

Ickerus

[.lolligod.]

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:49 am
Hi and Thanks for the Invite~

Erm..here's some random info about me just because

Name: Christina or Chaotic, whichever one you want
Interests: drawing, reading, video games, anime/manga, hanging out, in-depth discussions , etc...(too lazy to list them right now xP)
Misc: I'm happy I got an invite and I hope to get to know all of you soon 4laugh

[@squirtle: the nee thing doesn't really mean anything, it's something you put at the end of your sentences when you want like an "!" or an excited, really emotional feeling surprised hope that helps biggrin
@ickerus: Could you by chance tell me which nightwish cd's are good? I've only heard a few of their songs but so far I like..just not sure which cd to get @_@]

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:33 pm
x:

I'm bisexual, I have gay parents.
My biological mom tried to kill herself and had her stomach pumped when I was 12.
She lives 100 miles away.
I hate her.

Ummmmm.
I'm a freshman, and I lead my school's Gay-Straight Alliance.
I have so many food neuroses...
I look like a boy.
I'm a radical atheist.
I'm in love with my best friend. He's an idiot.
I play flute.
I'm a jew.

Black Umbrella

Bachetu

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:06 pm
Hello, everyone. My name is Kade.

I am fourteen years old, and I have brown hair and blue/green/hazel eyes. Here are some facts about myself:

I love music, poems/musical lyrics, writing/reading, clothes (fashion), I'm slightly emo', hygeine, sports, computers, and my girlfriend. I love her more than anything.

I am a very outgoing person, and I am pretty laid back and easy to talk to. I do not get mad easy. I love to just talk someone about anything, whether it be the latest awesome song from Armor for Sleep or computers. Thank you for inviting me to join this guild. I am truely honored.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:46 pm
Hi, I'm Kelsey. I'm 14. I love to draw anime, and get online. xd
I do like getting into deep discussions sometimes, but in general I'm not much of an interesting person xP
I love my best friend, she's the best. I also love sweets <3
right now thats about it sweatdrop

Angel 0f Hearts

Sparkly Friend

Drunken Bandit

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:35 pm
Hmm. Why not.

My name is James
I heart Oreo's
I live in Maryland
I like to snowboard and listen to music
I love to go to my friends parties
I live a normal life and I plan to keep it that way
I don't try to be "different," I have my limits

Anymore info I will post later.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:56 pm
hi my name is Wolveblade i like anime, the ocean, archery, ceramics, painting, surfing the internet, exploring the woods, fishing and hunting, and mythology, i am a senior in college art/ graphic design major i am busy so i will post as i have time.........  

Wolveblade

H-A-L-O-R-U-L-E-S

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:01 pm
Yeah, I am 73h 1337 pwnz0r5, and I found this guild off of sheer luck. I was making some posts in GD, and O n y x gave me an invite... so I joined!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games