Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Going to the train
                                                                What am I thinking? Don't think about the summer...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Hamilton rolled his eyes and gestured to the train. "Not saying around everyone else. Pretty sure that you'd hate for the conversation to be said out loud too. That is, unless nothing happened during your summer. I doubt that though." Was he being deliberately obtuse? Maybe. Then again, he'd hate to have someone scream about his newest problem too. The only ones in the school that knew about it were the school nurse, that bloody Herbology professor, and the house elves. He refused to go anywhere around that dirt-loving mangy mutt of a professor, and stayed well away from the man during the full moon. He got his potions from the nurse, and the house elves were the only ones he could tell confidently without fear of persecution about his curse. Everyone else was bound to hear and decide to get their own revenge if he said it to anyone else. Especially that squibspawn Bishop. He was sure that she'd love to rub his nose in this mess. Fortunately, Hamilton wasn't wanting to deal with this mess for long. If he had to, he'd figure out for himself how to cure this affliction.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRhys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωє кєєρ σ υ я ѕ є ℓ ν є ѕ α муѕтєяу вυт ωє ρяσνι∂є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρ я σ ν ι ∂ є тнє ¢ℓυєѕ ѕσ тнє я є ѕ т ιѕ υρ тσ у σ υ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ∂σи'т f σ я g є т тσ ¢нє¢к тнє σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ , ωє αяє ѕ σ ѕ є я ι σ υ ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ι gυєѕѕ ιт ¢σмєѕ ∂ σ ω и тσ нσω ¢ υ я ι σ υ ѕ уσυ ¢αи в є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJazzy found herself in quite a conundrum; just after she'd spotted the incredibly visible Zeph, who either had his sisters nearby or would at least point her in their direction, she'd also, from the corner of her eye, noticed a head of white hair. She deliberated for a long moment. On the one hand, she didn't really want to meddle, and from what she could tell, Rhys and Gid's issues were all sorted out. On the other hand, she had no idea if Rhys was actually having an easier go of things for good, or if they'd get worse again. If they did get worse, she didn't want him thinking it was okay for him to take it out on their mutual friend; Gid was a sweetheart, and didn't deserve it. When she noticed the Ravenclaw boy struggling with his undoubtedly heavy trunk (from what her housemate had told her, the boy was a Nerd with a capital N), she figured she could catch up with Lynn and Minnie later.

spaceThe Gryffindor girl approached with a pleasant expression, offering him a small wave. She wasn't going to threaten or lecture him, that wasn't her intention at all. She just wanted to make sure he understood what was up. Wanted them all to be on the same page. That page being that Gid was an amazing friend, and Rhys would be stupid not to appreciate that about him. Plus, she did want to help him out, since he was obviously struggling a bit. She paused next to him, loading his own trunk before turning to the boy. "Hey, Rhys, need help?" she asked, smiling at him. "How much does that thing weigh, anyway? Mine's not that heavy, but neither is my class load." When she moved to try and help him lift it, she found herself thankful for the fact that she'd played beater on her house team, and that she'd trained so much; it weighed a ton. "Jesus, did you sign up for everything?" she asked, tone slightly teasing. She was trying to hopefully establish a non-confrontational basis for this conversation, mostly because she wasn't attacking him. She didn't think she needed to. She was just checking in. And evaluating. After spending the last year helping Gid through their fallout, she felt entitled to it. If Rhys had a down swing and started acting like a jerk again, she was the one who'd have to deal with the other boy, after all, so she wanted to know if that was a concern.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ∂ я α м α ∂σєѕи'т f σ ℓ ℓ σ ω мє, ιт я ι ∂ є ѕ σи му в α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxx ι мαу вє υ g ℓ у , вυт тнєу ѕυяє ℓ σ ν є тσ ѕ т α я є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ∂ я α м α ∂σєѕи'т f σ ℓ ℓ σ ω мє, ιт я ι ∂ є ѕ σи му в α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι мαу вє υ g ℓ у , вυт тнєу ѕυяє, тнєу ѕυяє ℓ σ ν є тσ ѕ т α я є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image
Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice had been standing up on her tiptoes trying to catch sight of white-blonde hair when suddenly her sister spoke up. Alice paused, turning to look up at Emilia and then suddenly turned bright red. Oh no, did Emmy hear her thoughts? Folding her hands together in front of her she looked down, still red faced trying to think of what to say. "I... well... it's like I said Eira and I..." She looked up at her sister and then said, "I mean I had a crush on Eira for ages... I sort of realized it last year after I... after I bleached my hair. I thought I wanted to be her but..." She shook her head and said, "I wanted to be with her that's all."

The suspicion Emilia sounded at the end made Alice all the more embarrassed but also feeling ever so guilty she didn't mention to her sister how her and Eira got together. She didn't want to talk to her sister about how she still fantasized about kissing Eira and wondering what it would feel to curl up close to Eira or how much Alice loved Eira's snowy hair and strong and lithe limbs and her fingers calloused ever so slightly from fencing. She especially didn't want to at the platform in the middle of such a big crowd. Shaking her head quickly Alice said still red faced, "What else would there be?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

💕 Eira 💕
                                                    Maiya Kajuji

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧ๏ยгtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

Matilda had had a very boring summer. Her brother was home a lot more, but she didn't care. After him shutting her out for a couple years, she'd grown away from him. Her elder sister was almost never home, but again, she didn't really care. Kyla and her were never very close, after all. The only interesting thing to happen to her was her meeting Joel at Diagon over the summer. She really liked him, as more than a friend. She'd been noticing boys a lot more and he was in the forefront of her field of vision. Of course, she didn't know if he reciprocated the feelings. She'd have to find out soon, or it just might drive her crazy. Speaking of Joel... he was standing by himself and appeared to be looking for someone. Idly, she hoped it was her. She pulled her hat down a little tighter around her blonde hair, then started off towards him. "Hey Joel, what's up?" she asked, trying to seem nonchalant about it. She wanted him to know that she liked him, but at the same time, she wanted him to pursue her. Why was her brain being so confusing?

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZeph, Lynn, Minnie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢αℓℓ αℓℓ тнє ℓ α ∂ ι є ѕ συт, тнєу'яє ιи тнєιя f ι и є я у xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          α н υ и ∂ я є ∂ נєωєℓѕ σи т н σ α т ѕ , α н υ и ∂ я є ∂ נєωєℓѕ вєтωєєи т є є т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσω вяιиg му в σ у ѕ ιи, тнєιя ѕкιи ¢ я α т є я ѕ ℓιкє тнє м σ σ и xxxxxx
                                                          тнє мσσи ωє ℓ σ ν є ℓιкє α в я σ т н є я , ωнιℓє нє g ℓ σ ω ѕ тняσυgн тнє я σ σ м xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori was glad to be returning to school; being at home wasn't exactly much fun, given how she and her mother seemed to get along less and less with each passing day, and when she wasn't at home, she was with Les. She liked her brother well enough, but he was a pain in the arse. How Tassy and their friends put up with him was beyond her, because if not for his being the better option between him and her mum, she'd never do it. Of course, she might be slightly more annoyed at him than usual simply because of his response to her two dates (she'd been rather hoping he wouldn't find out about Zeph, but apparently Adalaide had spilled it to him). He'd been positively awful about the whole thing, teasing and prodding her and driving her mad. All in all, she was relieved to be returning to Hogwarts, where the most annoying thing she had to deal with was Sera.

spaceThe fourth year took a moment to look over the platform, figuring she'd spot Gia or Tristan easily enough, but neither of them were around. She sighed faintly, figuring she would just board the train and wait for one or both of them to hopefully find her, when she spotted Zeph standing nearby with his two younger sisters. After a second, she began pushing her luggage towards the group. She wasn't quite sure if she and the Hufflepuff qualified as friends per se, but they were on friendly enough terms, after all. She offered the Whitethornes a pleasant smile, trying to recall his sister's names. "Good morning, Zeph, Lynn, Minnie. How are you all? I hope your Summer was pleasant?" She felt somewhat awkward, approaching them out of the blue like this, but she was supposed to be making an effort to be more social, after all. And she liked Zeph well enough, after all. He was very... pleasant. Relaxing, almost, which was a far cry from any of her other friends, all of whom she loved dearly but found somewhat exhausting at times.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ωє ℓ ι ν є ιи ¢ ι т ι є ѕ уσυ'ℓℓ и є ν є я ѕєє σи тнє ѕ ¢ я є є и
                                                          xxxxxx иσт νєяу ρ я є т т у вυт ωє ѕ υ я є киσω нσω тσ я υ и т н ι и g ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ℓινιиg ιи я υ ι и ѕ σf α ρ α ℓ α ¢ є ωιтнιи συя ∂ я є α м ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αи∂ у σ υ к и σ ω , ωє'яє σи є α ¢ н σ т н є я ' ѕ тєαм

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Who am I with? No one.
                                                                What am I doing? Being sociable, kind of.
                                                                What am I thinking? Wonder where everyone is?
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

If anyone suggested to Carver that he actually missed his friends over the summer, he'd probably roll his eyes and tell the person to go take a flying leap off one of the school bridges instead of poking their nose into his business. After all, his summer had been interesting enough. Between nearly being arrested for skateboarding around a no-skate zone and having to deal with kids that decided he was a jungle gym at the orphanage, he'd been lucky to find some time to do his schoolwork. Which thankfully was packed up in his trunk and now safely stowed on the train. He just had to wait to see if he could spot Gia or Lori or even Tristan in this mess. Not that he'd admit that he was friends with the other two. They just hung out together sometimes. Which was fine. He just wished people would get over themselves and stop thinking that his life was special enough to pry into his affairs. It wasn't. So what if he was a muggleborn in a house that hated his guts? Oh look, he's one of three in his year. So he had no parents. What, like that made him stand out in any way? People just liked to think that somehow he was overdramatic when in reality, he just didn't care.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:52 pm
For those days we felt like a mistake,
Those times when love's what you hate,
Somehow we keep marching on.
For those nights when I couldn't be there,
I've made it harder to know that you know
That somehow we'll keep moving on.
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia never actually thought she'd like her dad finding someone else to share his time with in the romantic sense. She wasn't one of those horror brats from the movies where "daddy's only supposed to love me!" but it'd just been the two of them since she was five, habits were created and hard to break. That said, the inclusion of Fiona to certain things or rather the random trips to seeing her didn't bother her as much as she was sure they would. Or rather they never bothered her as much as it had when he had done it with the other women. Granted, there had only been two other women he had gotten close enough to to actually warrant them meeting her and after that was when the problems started. Mainly they trying to fill the role of her absent mother not understanding that she was perfectly fine not having a "feminine touch" in her life, or even thinking that maybe she found the correspondence between her and her Nona enough for said touch. Fiona thankfully hadn't crossed that line, she actually seemed to respect it which was definitely a first. She had even teased her dad if he was trying surprise with both adults seeing her off but he had just grinned and said he wasn't trying to push the other woman since it was such a new relationship. She thought it was rather obvious that if the seamstress was interested in him that she understood that she was also included in this cable package but she sort of understood where he was coming from. Enough to be relieved and yet slightly (very slightly) disappointed. Not that she would ever admit this. Even under torture. Especially under torture. So Gia pushed her way onto the platform with Oria already sound asleep in her cage not even waking to the rattling of the old cart and her trunk clunking about. The Slytherin teen used her new found height to look for her friends unsurprisingly spotting Lori conversing with Zeph. Ever since her little "experimentation" started she'd been spending more time with the BFG and while she couldn't personally see what she saw in the Hufflepuff she could scientifically admit that he was a good starting point. He seemed like consummate crush material and from what she heard from the gossiping chits in some of her classes he wasn't bad looking. Tristan on the other hand, well that had just been a matter of time. She was actually rather saddened she hadn't thought to place a bet with Carver over when those two would actually go on a date. And as if he fell straight from her thoughts, Gia spotted the Slytherin male off to the side of the platform stubbornly trying to look like he'd rather be anywhere else. And of course just as she spotted him her damn traitorous heart decided to give a rebellious double beat. One day she'd find the secret of mechanical hearts and be the first on that transplant list because non of this was rational. She knew what Mordred meant when he had told her to look at her feelings and his reactions logically but none of it fit together. Just because he might have fleetingly found her attractive did not equal emotional feeling as well. Which was all well and good since she just wanted to be rid of these blasted "feelings" as soon as possible. And she couldn't do that avoiding the boy, that would just make things way too obvious. So she gave him a slight smirk when their eyes met and made her way over to him with her trolley inwardly snorting at his attire. Red with Slytherin robes? Really? He was either an idiot or just a nuisance. Probably both. "Ciao, you look..bright. How was your summer? Manage to stay out of trouble?" Gia asked with another smirk.

Red Hot Missy
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Platform △With ~Carver △What ~Getting on the train △OOC ~
For all of the plans we've made,
There isn't a flag I'd wave,
Don't care if we bend,
I'd sink us to swim,
We're marching on
We're marching on

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:56 pm
User Image
                                                                There was nothing in sight
                                                                But memories left abandoned
                                                                There was nowhere to hide
                                                                The ashes fell like snow
                                                                And the ground caved in
                                                                Between where we were standing
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

Who am I with? Elliott, Jojo
                                                                What am I doing? Making his way to the train
                                                                What am I thinking? Okay, I can do this, you don't need to worry Pan-Jesse, Jesse, not Pancras...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Seventh Year Uniform

Jesse could do this. He could deal with this year as he used to deal with his father. Just cloak himself in all the things he'd learned about pureblood indifference and roll with it. Too bad that his brain was still trying to catch up with his memory overload, though he was doing a lot better than what he had been doing when Elli found him in the alley. Any time he had wandered away from Elliott at all over the last month or so, he would end up terrified and confused, and he couldn't sleep. Not without losing himself in nightmares and memories that seemed like a lifetime ago now. He knew that Elli was worried, hell, Jojo was worried, but there wasn't much he could do about that. Especially since when they found him, he'd been stuck in his animagus form without any memories of how to get out of it or why he had been in it to begin with. He knew he was mentally a mess still, since he couldn't go a day without having a panic attack, but he was getting better.

His father had done a number on him, and from what he could recall from his mother's words, it sounded like something had happened to Hammy. Hamilton. Jesse's face scrunched, knowing that Hamm-Hamilton would hate that nickname now. Every slur about him being a squib made absolute sense now though. If he had known... What would he have done? Nothing, because he had no memories. However, that was different now. He remembered, and now he was extremely concerned that something had happened to Hamilton and had no idea as to what. He wanted to find out what happened and if he could help, but there had been so much animosity over the last four years between him and Hamilton that he had no idea how to even bridge that.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, thinking he was fighting off a growing headache. He'd been getting those a lot more recently, and he blamed that firmly on returned memories and whatever spell his father had tried to cast on him. Had he wanted to be as screwed up as he was? No, but it still didn't help, and he glanced over at Elli and Jojo, opening his mouth briefly before shutting it. No, he could do this. He steeled his resolve and his spine, straightening himself to his full height and trying on a mask he hadn't worn in over a decade. It didn't feel right, and he knew it didn't, but there was nothing he could do about it. It was either wear a mask of indifference or advertise the fact that he was mentally unsound. "We should find a cabin. I mean, we can stash our trunks and meet up after the prefect meeting." He wanted to add more, but his brain decided at that moment to drop his train of thought and he swallowed down a wince and figured that he might as well make his way forward.

OOC:

In every loss in every lie
                                                                In every truth that you'd deny
                                                                And each regret and each goodbye
                                                                Was a mistake too great to hide
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Seventh year|Ravenclaw|17

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

The seventh year walked onto the platform, ready for his final year to start. The platform was busy, as usual, the atmosphere quite pleasant. The crowd still made him a bit nervous...well, ever since the attack on Hogsmeade a few years back. He never wanted to go through that again, that was for sure. But, he was finally getting over it. But of course, with a fading of one set of problems, more arise. He had to take the N.E.W.T tests for all of his classes, which he wasn't looking forward to. And he hasn't seen or heard from Ariana for awhile. He missed her to say the least, but he also didn't know if they were just drifting apart. He really hoped that it wasn't the case, but if it happened, then it was beyond his control. He would try to make the relationship work, but if it doesn't go in the right direction then he couldn't do anything about it. So just as he thought most of his problems went away, more seemed to arise. But, that was life and he had to deal with it. And what better way to deal with it than what he enjoyed to do. Immerse himself in his studies and Quidditch practice.

He looked around for any one of three people...those people being Dylan, Emily, or Ariana. It didn't take him long before he found his best friend, wearing the headboy pin. Benjamin was very happy for him. Benjamin had originally wanted the position of course, but Dylan was the better man of the two of them, that being proven to Benjamin when the boy followed him into what seemed like imminent death back during the attack. He walked up to the boy, a smile on his face. "Hello Dylan. It's good to see you. I hope your summer went well," he said to him. "Congratulations on making Head boy my friend. You deserve it." He flashed a smile before he looked to the crowd to see if he could find the girls. Whether he did or not was beyond him.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:32 am
Well, the crooks are out, and the streets are gray...
You know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your mother's words, they're ringing still-
But your mother don't pay our bills.
A sinister kid is a kid who runs to meet his Maker...

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy supposed Sera was at least politer than Wendy, since the older girl would have just ignored him, or complained to Vander about him. "I'm fine," he said brightly. "And I did, very much." At least it hadn't been the usual. Father had been forced to recognize him for once. It wasn't that he wanted to be the center of attention- well, maybe he did- but having any sort of recognition that he did, in fact, exist, even if it was negative, was nice. Who didn't like to be noticed once in a while? "I picked my electives for this year," he continued happily. "Are you taking Wizard Law? It's not too dull, is it?" He figured he ought to be well acquainted with the law, considering.

OOC:
mc2

A drop dead sprint from the day he's born-
Straight into his Maker's arms!
And that's me, the boy with the broken halo;
That's me, the devil won't let me be.
I got a tortured mind, and my blade is sharp...
A bad combination in the dark.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:50 am
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander ignored the older boy's sniggering and then looked sharply between Ryans and Wendy when the boy boasted about being her cousin. He hadn't know about this, but why would she have mentioned it? He wouldn't have wanted to admit he was related to trash even the other trash avoided. Benjamin Ryans would haven't known class if it punched him in the face wearing a top hat. At least he looked disappointed by the fact that Wendy barely reacted at all. He waited impatiently for Ryans to get to whatever bloody point he was trying to make; he wouldn't still be here if it'd just been to harass them.

"How could I have forgotten," he said flatly, and forced himself not to change his expression when he mentioned Wendy's younger relative, the team's reserve. Ryans just wanted to get a rise out of him; he was a moron, but he wasn't so moronic that he'd replace Vander when he had won every single game for their team the year before. You could call it beginner's luck, but Vander was beginning to think he was actually good, and other people knew it. He couldn't hide his expression of shock when Ryans actually did reach his point, which was that he needed a vice captain and was asking him to be it in the most round about way possible.

Vander supposed it wasn't that much of a surprise; the only other real options were Bannister in his sister's year, or Hastings, who was only a fourth year. If Vander was vice captain this year he would only hold the title of captain for one year, his last, but he didn't think he would mind that at all. "If you're actually serious about this," he said coldly, "Stop f**king around. I'll do it under the following conditions. I get a say during tryouts and practice. I'm not going to sit there and let you make terrible decisions because you think some idiotic fifth year trying out would let you snog her if you put her on first string. And you treat me with some degree of something resembling respect in front of the team. Otherwise you can find someone else to be your b***h; I really don't care."

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea was about to give up on finding her one and only friend, when she heard a distinctive squeal and then was wrapped in arms of her friend. She hadn't been hugged in a long time before meeting Kiki. Even her dad hadn't hugged her when he left back for Colorado, and Kaelyn definitely wasn't the hugging type from what she had seen so far. She was more the stay out late and maybe come home if Alethea was lucky type. She smiled at her friend and hugged her back. Ally was a new nickname to her... but she liked it. "Hey Kiki!" She greeted, waving at her da. The man was giving her the same suspicious look again, and she could only guess that it had to do with her being unsupervised again.

It wasn't that big of a deal. She could take care of herself. Honestly! Its not like she was completely incapable of watching herself. Her da had left her at home all the time back in America. She nodded her head immediately when her friend asked if she wanted to get a car. She'd much prefer to be out of the watchful sight of the man. As much as she enjoyed some old dude watching her every move... she didn't. She liked being by herself. If Kaelyn had offered to escort her to the platform she would have denied the escort anyways. Not that the woman would ever do that. Kaelyn had straight up said she never wanted to set foot on anything related to Hogwarts again. There was a reason the band chick had dropped out. "Yeah lets get a cart. It seems like the sooner we board the train the more likely we are to get our pick of the lot." She still wasn't so sure that the train was big enough for all these students. It wasn't a huge train, but she supposed magic made up for that? She didn't know. Her da was a muggle, and she had been raised by him for the last few years and before that her mum hadn't talked much about magic because she'd been too angry about her being a supposed 'squib'. Ha! Showed her. She was magical after all.

"Good morning sir." She greeted politely when Kiara's father greeted her. She was always polite no matter what. That had been ingrained in her for far to long. All 11 years really. 8 years with her mother's strict righteous rules, and then 3 years more with her father and all his high class business men and fancy shmancy parties where she had to be completely perfect or she'd make a bad reputation for her father's.... fathering. She had no idea how Kaelyn had made it in that world.

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

TwilightButterflies

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:06 am
User Image

User Image
                                          ══════════ ══════════

Finally, platform day had arrived. Zachary and Monika arrived at the station, their joint luggage packed onto one cart, with just enough room for Monika's new owl to sit comfortably in his cage. She poked her finger in his cage and made a cute clicking sound at him, to which he cooed calmly. When they got to the entrance to the platform, Monika went in first, running at the wall and phasing through it with ease. Zachary followed after her, pushing the cart through the wall. Once on the platform, he dropped off their luggage and took hold of his daughter's hand. "Are you sure you don't want to ride with me? I can probably get you into the professor section of the train," he said. He didn't want his daughter to be left alone.

Monika shook her head. "No thanks, dad. I can find some of my friends and ride with them. It'll be fun, and a great time for socialization. You know how important that is," she said with a smile. Zachary sighed and kissed his daughter's head before turning her loose. She gave him a wave before wandering into the crowd. There were a lot of students on the platform already, most of them joining up with friends and forming little groups. As she crept through the crowd, she spotted someone she hadn't seen in several years, but still remembered clearly as if they had just met yesterday. Moni made her way over to him. "Jameson? Hi, it's Monika, remember?" she greeted, smiling. Almost instantly after, she spotted Ahnna's green hair. Well, green and brown. It looked like she was having some troubles keeping it the shade she liked. "Would you like to ride with me and my other friend on the train, Jameson? I'm sure it would be a good time," she said before leading him towards her green haired friend. "Hi Ahnna," she said to the other girl. Somewhere, she was sure her other friends were wandering around, looking for someone they knew as well. They had a greater chance of being spotted if they formed a group, right?

══════════ ══════════
                                          υnѕorтed ғιrѕт year xxxxxxxx

I am moving through the crowd. Trying to find myself.
                                          Feel like a guitar that's never played. Will someone strum away?
                                          And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key?
                                          And invent a whole new me? And I tell myself, no one, no one.
                                          Don't wanna be no one but me.

══ ══

{ooc: sorry this seemed so rushed, didn't know how to get them all together otherwise. 8'D also, sorry for edit, forgot to link her polyvore again. >.<}

Deviled Dregs

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:00 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera raised a brow, crossing her arms, and then then narrowing her eyes in suspicion at Cyrus's cheery tone. She could trust Cyrus about as far as she could throw him and it wasn't that far. She was frail, she should know, even if it was a useful build for being seeker. "Obviously, you are a third year now," Sera answered dryly as Cyrus mentioned picking electives. She smiled and shook her head, "I'm actually not taking wizard law. It can't be worse than muggle studies though and I am taking that. Wandless and Cursebreaking are far more fascinating though. And Arithmancy. I enjoy that class."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: Open to interaction}
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:20 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

First Year UnsortedMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna was just about to continue grumping and her full head of hair would have turned brown, if not for the cheery hi that greeted her. She turned to see Monika standing next to her and grinned excitedly. Her hair immediately returned to its seafoam color and she offered the girl a short hug of greeting. "Hi Monika! And hullo, I'm Ahnna Atterberry." She said holding out a hand to Monika's male friend. She was happy to make new friends, and her hair was already happily changing to a bright green at the new exciting prospect of new friends.

She glanced around, wondering if Arden or Aria was near by as well. It seemed like Monika hadn't had any trouble finding her, but of course that wasn't very surprising. She was the one with brightly colored hair, that changed colors on the drop of a hat. That was pretty easy to spot in any sort of crowd. She smiled and glanced around.
                                                      "Hopefully we'll find Aria and Arden soon too. Then we can all get a cabin on the train together."

She's like a rock
                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                      to hold on to.
                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Essy Ze Ninja

Red Hot Missy

The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games