Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx KIERAN } LUCIANO GAERTNER x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼...

Kirean wasn't trying to be mean. However Miguel brought out the worst and best in him. He responded seeing the hurt flash against Miguel's face. Kieran was making assumptions though half truths. He watched as Miguel shifted the ice against his cheek. Kieran knew he had hurt Miguel with his words.

Standing there he glanced around. Kieran watched as Miguel shifted the bag of ice to his wrist. He reached a hand out to touch him but caught himself. Kieran dropped his hand. "Look, could we talk in private? Maybe one of the private rooms?" He asked not wanting to stand here all night and avoid the obvious.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:17 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

It was hard for him to tell if Kieran was being mean on purpose or his anger was just flaring up. He liked to think it was a bit of both. After all it wasn't as though he didn't deserve it. Besides, his own facade was crumbling apart as they spoke. He didn't want to fight or be yelled at. But his guilt told him he didn't deserve Kieran's kindness anymore. He had betrayed him, simple as that.

As he stood waiting for an answer, Jakob moved the bag of ice to his wrist. He watched as Kieran reached out towards him, only to stop himself short. Slowly, he lifted his eyes before Kieran dropped his hand. He listened as Kieran spoke again. He couldn't explain why he suddenly felt anxious about talking in private. But he nodded all the same as he motioned him forward. Holding on to his bag of ice Jakob followed the man through the crowd towards the row of private rooms. It had been ages since he last used one, though it during much different circumstances.

After picking one, Jakob followed Kieran inside. He glanced around before moving to stand near the couch. He stood there awkwardly, hoping against hope that nothing bad would happen in here. It was hard to say really. After all, Kieran was rightfully angry at him while they stood in a soundproof room with two way glass. It would be very easy for him to try just about anything.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image

In the last few weeks, Kieran had, had time to think about everything. He hadn't wanted to see Miguel yet he did. Kieran wanted nothing more than to forgive him. He wanted to shower him in kisses even if it meant hurting himself.

Offering to speak in private, Kieran wasn't bothered if he rejected the idea. He watched as Miguel nodded soon leading him through the club toward the private rooms. Kieran picked an empty room. He entered it with Miguel following behind him. Kieran moved to close the door, watching as the walls sealed over so the outside people couldn't see in.

Turning his attention toward Miguel, Kieran saw him standing near the couch. He smirked lightly, he crossed the room taking a seat. "Come sit...I promise I won't bite… much." Kieran teased as he couldn't help himself. The first time they were in such a room, it had started and ended sexually.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:55 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

In the last few weeks, Jakob had tried everything within his power to stop thinking about what happened. He hated recalling Kieran's harsh words and seeing his angry face. How quickly it shifted from the man he loved to one who wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. His chest ached as he recalled their more tender moments, the way he would hold him in his arms as they laid side by side. He wanted to go back to that.

Albeit being nervous he accepted his request. Jakob followed Kieran through the club and into a private room. He stood nearby feeling more self conscious than ever before. He glanced towards Kieran who was smirking once more and offered him a seat. "Like I'm gonna believe that." he teased back. He too couldn't help it, he was making it so easy. Coming closer, Jakob sat at one end of the couch while Kieran sat across him. After sitting, he shifted the ice pack again and turned his wrist. The pain lessened but was still there. He was sure some bruise or another would show up later in the night. Looking back at Kieran he waited. Still he was unknowing of what he wanted to talk about. He didn't want to seem rude but he wished he would just blurt it out.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean wasn't trying to scare Miguel. He truly wanted to talk to him. Kieran had been stressing it; what he would say or do. He listened as Miguel teased him back. Kirean watched as Miguel moved to take a seat across from him. He tried to think of what he wanted to say. Kieran took a moment as he watched Miguel. He moved to run a hand through his hair. "I've thought about you, us in the last couple weeks… Though every time I look at my phone… All I can think about is your texts…" Kieran spoke trying to think of what to say and start off with.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:31 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Jakob wanted to believe that Kieran didn't want to talk just to scare him. Though, he was entitled to that if it was what he truly wanted to do. He would hate it, but he would also understand. Or at the very least try to. Taking his seat, he sat across from the man while fidgeting with the ice bag. Turning his attention towards him, he watched Kieran's hand run through his hair before he spoke. His words were carefully chosen but not fully thought out. Jakob did his best not to rush him. He didn't want to come off as impatient or have Kieran think he was wasting his time. At the mention of his texts he felt ashamed. He never should have sent them. But he was hurt and upset, he was irrational. Jakob nodded quietly to show he was paying attention. Just like Kieran he had no idea what to say or do. His head was a complete blank.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Indeed Kieran choose his words carefully. He watched as Miguel nodded at his words but didn't respond. Kieran sighed, as he shifted on the couch. "Look, I don't know what lead to all this but why did you sleep with Abel?? I don't understand, I thought you hated him. I was gone for a month yes, but that's all it took. Can you explain? I mean did you not want to be together or am I merely just your entertainment when your not stalking Abel?" He spoke rambling on, asking a few different questions at once. Kieran wanted to know a few things about the last month he'd been gone.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:13 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

His silence was of no help, this much he knew. But there wasn't else much more he could say at the moment. Kieran hadn't exactly made it clear what he wanted to talk about. The last thing he did was want to upset him again. Though he was certain no matter what he said the man wouldn't be happy with him. Jakob watched as Kieran sighed and began to question him. His thoughts pouring out almost all at once as he rambled on. He was a little hurt by his last question but it was to be expected. After all, what else could Kieran think of all this?

Jakob took a moment to collect his own thoughts. If Kieran could be careful with his words, so could he. "You're not going to like what I have to say." he said softly. Jakob looked down at the ice bag. He didn't want to see Kieran's disappointment in him. Or any other face for that matter. He was scared of the backlash but knew he wanted some kind of answer. "I don't hate Abel...at least not in the way you think I do. What I hate are his actions, his grotesque habits...and this is coming from someone who gets paid to kill. We've talked a few times and I've found our personalities clash horribly....So if you've been thinking I cheated because I liked him you can stop."

Pausing, Jakob shifted a little in his seat. He drew his limbs a little closer as if he were shielding himself for whatever it was that may come. "When you were gone, I was pretty bummed...Like I know now you didn't leave because you wanted to. But back then it felt like some kind of petty revenge because Cornelius made me go off on that stupid meeting thing with him....I was really lonely without you and we were barely talking. Look, you're gonna hate me for saying this but here it is. I only slept with Abel because I was lonely and horny. He was nothing more than a warm c**k with an okay face. That's it. So no, you're not a toy, I don't want to break-up, and I don't stalk Abel for the fun of it. He's a salary I'm honestly considering forfeiting if it means I can be with you."

Blushing furiously, he looked up nervously towards the man. It wasn't the most subtle way to recount things, but it was the truth. Minus one detail of course. At the back of his throat a certain three word sentence threatened to make its' grand escape. After everything he just said he wasn't even sure Kieran would want to hear those words coming from him. Especially after a speech like that.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Whatever Miguel had to say, he could take it. It couldn't be better than his own thoughts and fears. Kirean couldn't help but bring Abel into the conversation. After all it was the main if not the second reason he had been pissed. He didn't blame Miguel for being lonely after all it wasn't like he went out of his way to hurt Miguel.

Kieran waited to see if Miguel would respond. He tried to be patient but it was hard. Kieran listened as Miguel started. He already knew he wasn't going to like his words but he had to listen. Kieran watched as Miguel looked away from him as he started to speak.

As Miguel continued to speak, it didn't surprise him. Kirean could understand hating Abel for what he did, not for how he was. He was patient not wanting to disrupt him. Kieran watched as Miguel pulled his limbs on himself as if he was going to hurt him physically.

He listened as Miguel started again. Kieran felt guilty for hurting Miguel. It wasn't his intention to leave without a word. He also didn't do it for payback. Kieran understood Miguel's need for companionship, after all he had gone to Addy. He hadn't slept with her but merely went to get because she was neutral. Kirean didn't care for her in a sexual manner only in a more friendly way. She was like a sister to him.

Though the next few words surprised him. Kirean knew they never really talked about the certain depths between the two of them. He was glad that Miguel didn't want to break up. Kirean didn't want to either. He hadn't expected Miguel to give up on killing Abel just for him.

Kieran watched as Miguel looked up at him. He shifted closer taking one of Miguel's hands in his own. "I'm sorry for everything; leaving you, not explaining or contacting you either… I don't blame you for sleeping with Abel. The man is persuasive in his own way. I understand you were lonely but I'm glad it wasn't with some random stranger instead...I don't want to break up either...I want to be with you." Kieran responded apologizing and accepting what had happened.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:35 pm
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

He respected Kieran for being patient with him. He knew it wasn't easy listening to him ramble on just to make his point. But there was no other way to explain it. If he wanted to be understood, the long route was the only way he could go. Jakob took his time explaining himself and his actions. It was only natural he curl in on himself as both a way to prepare himself and to cope with the amount of anxiety he felt while speaking. Jakob knew Kieran had only gone to Addy for comfort. But he had been so angry that he thought the worst of them both.

Jakob rambled on about feeling lonely and wanting to be with Kieran. Though he wasn't sure it meant much at this point. He also talked about giving up his hunt for Abel. It was just as he told Abel himself, he got to live because of Kieran. But here recently the man had been showing other sides of himself while simultaneously helping him out. He couldn't hate him for that. Jakob knew if continued to pursue Abel, it would only hurt Kieran more and he didn't want to do that. They hurt each other enough with these petty misunderstandings and meaningless fights.

Raising his head he was blushing as he awaited Kieran's answer. He watched as the man shifted closer to him and take one of his hands into his own. It was stupid how happy this one action made him feel. He didn't want to get too excited just yet. Jakob listened as Kieran soon spoke again, apologizing for his actions as well as not contacting him. A smirk tugged at his lips as Kieran spoke of him choosing Abel over a stranger. It seemed like such an odd thing to say. Jakob allowed Kieran to finish speaking before allowing himself to get excited.

Shifting on to his knees Jakob came closer to the man. He wrapped his arms around his neck as he hugged him. He held on the man never wanting to let go. He buried his face in his neck, breathing in his scent while his fingers snaked through his hair. "I'm sorry too....I shouldn't have talked to you like that...I didn't mean any of it. I'm so sorry, Kie." Holding on to the man, Jakob pressed soft kisses to his shoulder. Kieran was going to have to pry him off before he let go.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:21 pm
User Image

User Image

As he finished speaking, Kieran watched as Miguel shifted closer. He didn't mind him closing the gap between them. Kieran felt Miguel's arms around his neck as he hugged him. His own arms came up around Miguel pulling him closer. He brought Miguel to sit in his lap. Kieran felt his hands in his hair. He wasn't bothered by the feeling as he enjoyed it. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke, apologising in return. He felt lips against his shoulder. Kieran pulled Miguel back slightly enough to look at him. He brought a hand up cupping Miguel's cheek. Kieran pulled him closer as he leaned up to press his lips against Miguel's. He kissed him softly at first then hard as he kissed him deeply. Kieran had missed the taste of his lips. He couldn't help as he deepened it, kissing Miguel passionately.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:30 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Shifting closer Jakob couldn't help wanting to latch on to the man. In the past two months they had barely spent any time together and adding in these last two weeks only made it harder for him to not touch him. He wouldn't lie about what he did, but he never wanted Kieran out of his life. He relaxed as Kieran wrapped his own arms around him and pulled him closer. Settling into his lap Jakob pressed soft kisses to his shoulder while inhaling the sweet smell of his cologne and natural musk.

After a minute or so he pushed back slightly. He looked up at the man curiously and watched as Kieran brought his hand up to his cheek, pulling him ever closer as his lips pressed into his own. Closing his eyes Jakob tenderly kissed him back. He followed the man's lead into a series of soft, reaffirming kisses before shifting gears and daring for something a little more. Jakob kissed Kieran passionately. How he had missed the taste of him, his slightly forceful natural. He never wanted to have another fight like that again. This whole time without him had been torture. He couldn't stand not talking or seeing him. He lost count of how many times he wanted to just go over and hope to catch a glimpse. To have him here in his arms now felt amazing and he never wanted to let go.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Releasing Miguel was not an option either right now. He felt Miguel's lips against his shoulder. Kieran found it amusing. He pulled him back as he drew him in. Kieran kissed Miguel, feeling him kiss back. He tasted Miguel drawing him in more. Kieran kissed him deeply, as his hand trailed to Miguel's neck. He had missed this, the feeling of Miguel's lips and his touch. Kirean craved it and more. He brought his other hand up toward Miguel's back. Kieran held onto him as they kissed. He pulled back nipping on Miguel's lower lip as he teased him. Kieran didn't want to push it but he wanted to shower Miguel in kisses and more.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:07 am
                  User Image

User Image
                  User Image

Jakob was more than happy to just stay here in the man's lap. He was in no rush to move just yet. As he kissed Kieran he could feel his hand move towards his neck. He didn't mind, it wasn't as though Kieran was the only one wanting to touch. One kiss turned into several before shifting slightly. Jakob enjoyed the deeper, rougher kissing. His free hand slid down man's chest while Kieran's own made it's way down his back.

Jakob smiled against the man's lips and laughed softly as Kieran teased him. Jakob happily teased him back by flicking his tongue out towards him. The idea of going further was tempting. As was the idea of just laying here on this couch and enjoying one another's company. He wasn't too picky and he was sure Kieran wasn't either. He was simply happy to be back on speaking terms with the man. Sitting here and kissing him like this almost felt like a dream. But the punch he received earlier reminded him that this was real and Kieran indeed was here, holding him in his arms.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran felt Miguel's hands on his chest as they kissed. He tasted the alcohol on Miguel's lips. No doubt Miguel did too. Kieran knew it had only been two weeks apart but it was filled with guilt and regret. He teased Miguel as he nipped his lip. Kieran listened as Miguel laughed. He felt Miguel's tongue flick against his own. Kieran ran his hands down toward Miguel's a**.

Pulling back from Miguel's lips he ran his lips down his jawline. Kieran kissed his way toward Miguel's neck. He nipped at it here and there. Kieran wanted to shower Miguel in kisses from head to toe. He couldn't help but tease the waistband of his pants. Kieran pushed a hand down the back grabbing a fist full. He continued to kiss Miguel's neck as he held onto him.

User Image

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games