Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:34 pm
Dante looked around and sighed. He was curious to see what would next occur. He didn't even look at the food. he then spoke loudly and stated to the others. "What do you all know that I don't?" he was a bit annoyed about this secret that hadn't shared in. he knew it was out there but he didn't know what. He continued to think about many things. What is Raven hiding? He then thought about the meteor strike.

Sparda walked out of the cabin and decide to head to town. " What's going on?" He looked around and then realized he was surrounded by soliders. " Hmp... respect your elder !" He unsheathes the force edge with a grin. He began to fight them off by the numbers. " Where are my boys?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Raven wearily walked down the stairs. She didn't want to have to chose her 3 warriors so soon, but after once again time was against her. As she passed a window she looked outside and saw that everything outside DeadBridge was destroyed by a huge meteor. What have I done now?...Raven asked herself. For some reason she felt like she had something to do with causing the meteor. "Tek what happened outside?" Raven asked quietly. "You destroyed the town to make way for the new generation, and you called your warriors here," Tek told her calmly. "In my SLEEP?" Raven shouted at him, trying to control her temper. "Yes Princess, your powers are almost full now and they seek to complete the mission you were instilled with a thousand years ago," Tek told her and opened the door to the drawing room. "Your warriors await you Princess," He said as way of announcing their arrival to the others.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:03 pm
Sparda stood talll as he walked over the bodies of those he had slayed. "What has occured?" Dante still was waiting and then he remembered he was wounded. the blood stopped leaking from his wound but he still neede to fix it up. " Damn...." He had so much occuring and now he needed to talk to Raven.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:13 pm
"I had hoped it wouldn't be you three, but I will make do," Raven said in a nasty tone. Her powers were still messing with her personality. "So, you think you can handle being a DeadBridge warrior? With complete loyalty to me and my cause? I think you are weak," Raven shouted to them and walked to her favorite chair. She snapped her fingers and made a goblet of blood appear. "If you accept your fates, then eat. If not, well then die a slow horrible death," Raven said and was silent. Behind her chair, Tek watched the others.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:18 pm
Dante was a bit shocked to see Raven like this. He looked at raven and then questioned her in his mind. This isn't the Raven I've grown to love. He began to eat little by little but he couldn't deny the fact that he was starving. He constantly looked back and Raven and was still a bit flabberghasted. What's happening and Why wasn't I told.... he was a bit pissed off by it all. He didn't feel the mood to answer her questions She had already knew he would agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:21 pm
vincent looked at her with trust he for some reason trusted her.vincent sat and bagan to eat  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:34 pm
As they began to eat, Tek spoke for Raven. "Tonight at the coronation for the Princess of DeadBridge, she will give each of you your names and places as her warriors in uniting the demons and vampires of the two worlds," Tek said in a very serious voice. "This food you partake of now will help you later in your trials of strength and devotion.Enjoy." Raven said nothing out loud. Instead she spoke to the 3 in her mind voice. Your betrayal is not yet complete Dante. Your child grows within me, but you will taken and eventually that knowledge will be wiped from your memory...Raven said to Dante. You wish to kill Caelum, but he is not the Jenova Soldier you seek. If you kill him I will enslave your soul for eternity...Raven said to Vincent. Your trust is being rebuilt, and you will prove it by being my protector and Caelum's friend. Do not betray me or I will kill you...Raven said to Virgil. Then she sipped blood from her goblet until it ran in a tiny rivulet down her chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:45 pm
vincent looked up at raven your boy is nothing of my importance anymore even if he turns to be a jenova your friendship and your boys is what i desire and accomplish he tells her in her mind nodding his head in an okay  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:48 pm
Dante eyes opened wide. "A child" He whispered. He smiled slightly but he didn't feel so happy. By Betrayal Do you mean figthing against my own kind? he knew that was his title as a demon hunter. It didn't seem to phaze him. he looekd at everyone who knew so much more about his child then he himself. He began to grow sick in the stomach. Sparda I need you guidance right about now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:50 pm
You will have that, but it is not your mission....Raven told Vincent and closed her eyes. It is Virgil's mission to gain trust and friendship through protection. Your mission is to lead the DeadBridge army....Raven told Vincent and opened her eyes to refil her goblet.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:52 pm
i would be honored and the battle i lead will lead to victory with your troops being the victories oneshe told her as he continued eating  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:55 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante eyes opened wide. "A child" He whispered. He smiled slightly but he didn't feel so happy. By Betrayal Do you mean figthing against my own kind? he knew that was his title as a demon hunter. It didn't seem to phaze him. he looekd at everyone who knew so much more about his child then he himself. He began to grow sick in the stomach. Sparda I need you guidance right about now.

By betrayal I mean you will almost destroy everything you have currently gained....Raven told Dante knowing full well that he would leave and be taken by evil people and held from her. Do not fret though, everything will right it's self in the end and your son will know you...Raven told Dante and waited for Virgil to speak to her.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:56 pm
That sucks.... He frowns. My purpose is to be a hostage.... Amazing  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:58 pm
"a victories battle, i will lead my troops to,i will make raven proud,and prove to everyone im not a person to toy with"he told himself  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:06 pm
"Keep in mind Vincent, that the point of this war is not to kill the others, but to make them realize the need to join with us," Raven said and looked at Dante. "You serve a much greater purpose than you think, but that is not yet to be revealed," Raven said and turned to Tek. "Yes Princess," Tek answered without either one speaking. He then left the room and returned with a small cow. "Enjoy," He said and took the rope off the cows neck. Raven started at it for a moment until the animal went numb. Then she sprang from her chair and started ripping into it's side and eating it's flesh and meat. She paid no heade to the others.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games