Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:21 am
BizzyBo
ancantsia
BizzyBo
*Walks in the door, and looks around franticly.* eek Has any one seen my Chocobo, Boko? I left him tied up in the front and hes not there anymore. *Sniff, sniff.* what smells like fried chicken?.............. eek

Dont worry i'm sure he will turn up and thats not him cooking, its one from the local chicken farm. *Glances out the window* Uh..Bo..your chicken is in the field..hes eating the veggies confused

*Looks out the window, beyond the gate, and onto the field of carrots.* crying BOKO! *Leaps over the bar and dashes out the door, with total disregard for anyone or anything. Hops over the fence and tackles the big yellow bird. they roll around in the dirt for a while and Bo can be seen rubbing under Boko's beak.* crying Boko, Boko, I thought some one got hungry, don't you EVER, ever ever ever ever ever ever, do that to me again. You hear me? *Boko answers with the usual "WARK!" They both make their way back to the bar and Bo peeks in the door.* Hey guys, I'ma go home and take a shower, and give Boko a bath, Um Salangel should be here in a few, so he should handle everything then. I'll be back later. *Walks off into the sunset with his best friend.*

Aww isn't that just cute ^_^. *slips behind the bar and makes myself a hot chocolate and gets my chocobo some veggies and water, then slips back out and sits by the door sipping it.* "Mmm not as good as sal's or Bo's but it'll do"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:27 am
ancantsia add me again  

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:44 am
*A cold blast comes from the door, slamming it closed* Hmm i think we should get an indoor ice rink in here with some fake snow aswell. *Draws out some plans*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:59 am

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:00 am
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:02 am

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:04 am

lol ok im done  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:38 pm
ghj  

shadows-of-kyndell

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

shadows-of-kyndell

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:39 pm
whoops sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:47 pm
*posts notice on notice board*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Contest to Win A November Letter is underway in the quests and donations sub-forum. ( Clicky the Linky )

Read the rules on the first page Before entering.

November Letter Contest  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:03 pm
shadows-of-kyndell
whoops sorry sweatdrop

Hello there Shadows. Why don't you take a seat, and let me get you something to drink? *Reaches for the pen on his ear, and grabs a notepad from under the chestplate.* What can I get you to drink?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:20 pm
BizzyBo
shadows-of-kyndell
whoops sorry sweatdrop

Hello there Shadows. Why don't you take a seat, and let me get you something to drink? *Reaches for the pen on his ear, and grabs a notepad from under the chestplate.* What can I get you to drink?

gonk Finally some service around here rofl

Can I have a hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream for me, a chicken burger with fries and Mayo also for me and for my chocobo a bowl of Ghysal Greens and some water. Thanks!  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:11 pm

i made this do you guys like it?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:16 pm

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:07 pm
no one likes them? aww crying  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games