Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:12 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
My watch broke last week <2032-2033>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin's grin widened largely as Vander flatly acknowledged his position. This had to be one of the best parts about being Captain. He'd have to send a thank-you letter to Camila sometime. Folding his hands behind his back, he chuckled, and gave a nonchalant shrug, "What's the use of something if you can't joke around about it."

His expression grew more serious, though, and he crossed his arms as Evander stated his terms. "One, of course you'll get some say in tryouts, it isn't like I'm going to tape your mouth shut. Tempting though... Two, don't insult me. I'm hot enough I don't have to bribe girls to want to snog me and I have Mori. Why would I want to snog some lame fifth year when I have a hot redheaded older girlfriend... you know what I'm talking about don't you..." Benjamin added elbowing Evander in the shoulder with a grin.

Wendy meanwhile narrowed her eyes at him and said dryly, "You're disgusting."

Benjamin smiled, "Aww but you love me. Right cousin?" He draped an arm around Wendy's shoulder and she tensed with a look of horror in her eyes as Benjamin went on, "Anyways, you need to have some faith in me monstruito I have no intent to ruin Slytherin's winning streak. I just don't like to do paperwork, or scheduling, or carrying things... or anything that resembles work. That's why I got you, Vice Captain. Well, lovely chatting. Have fun on the train." Letting go of Wendy he waved and called out as he walked away, "Don't forget protection!"

Wendy stared at the retreating figure and clenched her fists before letting out a long sigh and taking off her cloak and dusting it off, "Great, now I feel like I need a bath. Absolutely disgusting. Why couldn't Grandfather have killed his bloody halfblood father when he had a chance. Long before that abomination was even born."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

Cordelia was always excited to go back to school. She got to spend her days playing with magic and hanging out with her friends who she didn’t get to see too often over the holidays. Besides, being home for a couple of months got boring when she couldn’t use magic. Alex and Bella were so lucky they’d lost the trace as soon as they turned of age. Cora, on the other hand, had to wait three more years before she’d legally be an adult and be allowed to use magic outside of Hogwarts. Growing up seemed so cool. Her sisters were living the dream, and she was beginning to get jealous. Not only could they use spells as they pleased, but they also got the jobs that they wanted – Alex being a piercer and Bella working at St. Mungo’s – and on top of that, the eldest sister also lived in her own house with her boyfriend. I want a boyfriend, Cordelia thought, her lips forming into a pout. Brown eyes scanned the station. There were plenty of boys at Hogwarts – couldn’t she just find one that she could potentially be interested in and get to know him? And if she did end up liking him, she was sure he’d like her, too! After all, she was fun and full of energy and pretty.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:16 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru grinned as he tucked a loose strand of dark hair behind her ear. "Good man, your grandfather." She snorted in response to his all too common smirk and grabbed at his hand teasingly. "You're gonna muss your hair. Oh, ya know, normal things," she echoed him, amusement crackling like a fire in her brown eyes. "Hung around with my cousins, babysat my nephew, tested sweets for my uncle... Got screamed at by old snotty portraits. The usual." That was more her own fault than anything else; the Gryffindor was fond of antagonizing more than a few Edgeworth ancestors by flippantly reminding them of her house, regardless of the fact that she'd not been born into the family.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte's eyebrows creased into a frown as their conversation continued, more and more starting to understand where this was going. It finally clicked in his brain when Devonte commented on his summer, and he tensed up. How did he..? And was he..? It would explain the smell on him, at least. But was it really that lucky of a coincidence for both of them to have been bitten? "Where do you suppose we should have it, then? That suspicious dark alley over there? No, that wouldn't raise any questions at all.." He suddenly realized what he had said and then shook his head, letting out a soft sigh before looking around.

His eyes fell upon Lola and he was tempted to abandon this conversation he really didn't want to have, but if Hamilton really was a werewolf, then he needed to stick around for now. He knew nothing about being.. this, other than what he had been told over the summer, and if Hamilton knew he was one without Devonte even telling him, then there was a good possibility he'd have more answers. Besides, he could catch up with Lola on the train. "So, where to then?"

Red Hot Missy

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Seventh Year │ Chaser │ Prefect & Head Boy

Dylan turned around to see Benjamin beside him and offered a smile, glad to finally see a friendly face. It seemed that with each year he recognized less and less people. At least this would be the last year he'd have to deal with it. He glanced down at his badge, adjusting with it slightly and shrugging his shoulders. "Hey, Benjamin. Thanks. Too bad it'll just give me some more responsibility to deal with," he remarked with a light chuckle. He knew that having Head Boy and Head Girl was necessary for the integrity of the school or whatever, but he just wished someone else had it. It wasn't like anyone would care about it after graduation. He wasn't about to go to the Head Master about it, though.

"My summer was good. A bit boring. It was nice to get some quiet time in before the hell that this year is most likely gonna be, though. You ready for exams?" God, he didn't even want to think about N.E.W.T.S, but it was unavoidable. It was their last year, after all.

RedEagleEye007

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Addy chuckled when Pru said he'd muss up his hair if he kept running his hand through it. It was already pretty mussed up... after all that was his style. "Muss it up? Babe, it's already mussed up," he said with a smirk and a chuckle. Addison listened to her talk about her summer and smiled. Sure, it seemed boring, but Addy supposed it'd be nice to have aunts and uncles and cousins and the like. He had two sisters and that was it. Mum was an only child and Dad... well... he didn't really know much about the Muggle side of his family. Addison placed a kiss on the top of Pru's head and slunk his arm around her waist. "It's not fair that I won't get to spend time with you on the train." He sighed a heavy sigh. He liked being a Prefect, it was good for his ego. But he didn't really like the responsibility. Well, he figured he had to grow up sometime, right?

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori and Kyson went through the wall and onto the platform together, one after another, followed by their parents. They said quick goodbyes before parting ways, leaving the two Macclellan kids alone in a crowded station. Tori looked over to her brother with a smile. "So, are you gonna sit with me and my friends this year, or by yourself? You know there's always room for you in our carriage," she said with a warm grin. Kyson, however, scowled at his older sister. "Absolutely not. Why would I want to sit with you and your weird friends?" he replied before turning and going off on his own, disappearing into the crowd.

With a huff, Tori started off in the other direction. She didn't know why she ever tried to be nice to her brother. He always had a snarky comment or a rude remark to make, and never accepted her gestures of friendship. She didn't imagine them to ever be close, but he was still her brother. She wouldn't give up on him. Pushing those thoughts to the side, Tori put on a smile and strutted through the crowds of students, her Prefect badge gleaming on her chest. She was particularly fond of her new uniform. The skirt was just loose enough to swish when she walked, and she was in love with her heels. These heels helped her to spot her friends, who had already paired up for the train ride to Hogwarts. "Rider! Lyall! Hey!" she called out to them, hurrying over. Once she was there, she gave both of her friends a hug. "I can't believe we're sixth years already. Like, where did the time go?" she added with an adorably goofy grin.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                                                  ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR SǀXƬH ƳƐAR ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xx
                                                                  MAƊAM MALƘǀƝS ǀƝƬƐRƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ xxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                                                  That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                                                  But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                                                  That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                                                  'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                                                  and you won't believe, that girl was me.

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:11 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxFourth Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

The boy walked onto the platform, happy to start another year, and hopefully make even more friends than he did the year before. He hoped that he could enjoy a good year as the keeper of Hufflepuff as well, but he also knew that he would have to win the job, just like he had done the previous years. Then he had those classes he liked, like DADA and Herbology that he liked. He just looked forward to the year, unlike how he used to be when Muggle School started back up during his earlier years.

The boy instinctively looked for someone he knew, like Lynn, Zeph, Minnie, even Jazzy. He just hoped he wouldn't have to sit alone on that long train ride. He did that during his first year and he never wanted to do it again. When he started his search, he looked for Lynn, but he figured he wouldn't be able to find her in the dense crowd; so he looked for Zeph. The boy was unusually tall and he wouldn't be hard to find. And hopefully the others were with him. He looked into the crowd and found him, pretty easily even. He walked over to him and found that they were all there in a group, except Jazmine. They were with a Slytherin girl as well, whose name it took him a bit to actually remember.

He finally got up to them, waving his hand. "Hello everyone. I hope you all had a nice summer," he said to them, a small smile on his face. He didn't know Lorelei nearly as much as the others in the group. He even had to try hard to remember her name. But of course, he was never opposed to meeting new people.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:32 am

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Seventh year|Ravenclaw|17

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin tried to suppress a chuckle when the other boy mentioned the increase in responsibility. He could only imagine the responsibilities that they boy had to go through as it was. The boy had to play Chaser for the house team, had N.E.W.T.s, prefect duties, and now Head Boy duties. He could imagine the immense pressure he was under, but Benjamin also knew one thing about his friend, he definitely could work through it. "I could only imagine. I know I couldn't do it. I think I'd have a nervous breakdown by the end of the year," he said jokingly, shaking his head at himself. It was probably true, which was the worst part of the statement. "But hey, I'm sure you can handle it. I mean, you pretty much had to deal with it last year as well, with prefect duties and Quidditch. He didn't even mention the N.E.W.T.s. Benjamin knew they were coming up and he was very worried about them. He knew that a lot of job opportunities were unreachable because of his poor score on the Charms O.W.L. But, then again, he had no idea what job he wanted to do. He knew he wasn't good enough to play Quidditch at a professional level. But he knew he couldn't think about it because all it would do is make him nervous.

He listened to his friend talk about his summer, seemingly have a similar one to Benjamin's. "You see Emily at all?" he asked casually, knowing his own answer if the question was brought back to him. "And yeah, I think I'm ready for N.E.W.Ts. I started studying part way through the summer. Just a small review of the years previous. Because let's be serious, it's pretty hard to remember seven years worth of learning at times." He laughed a bit and looked around the station. He wondered when the train was going to get there. Benjamin was going to have to sit alone again anyway, mainly because Dylan had to sit with the other prefects and Ariana, if she even was there, had to do that as well.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:09 am
I don’t know what I ever wanted...
You got a front, well, you better flaunt it.
Ate a piece of the devil’s body-
The face of the devil follows me.
Every day it feels like I’m running;
And I’m headed straight for the blaze!
And I can breathe when I’m underwater!
And I’m ready with a finger on the trigger!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFifth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Vio's usual neutral expression morphed into a smile rapidly when she saw her girlfriend approaching. If Ivy's bright red hair didn't distinguish her from the crowd, even a crowd full of other redheads, as the hair color was fairly common, the rest of her appearance certainly did. The Gryffindor didn't break the school's dress code, but she certainly bent it. After all, there was no rule saying girls had to wear skirts. And Vio thought Ivy looked extremely dashing in trousers anyways, though the black lipstick was certainly something new. Even if Vio hadn't liked it on her girlfriend, she could hardly be one to complain; her lipstick was plum colored. And something about seeing Ivy in clothes she had paid for made it feel like there were rabbits in the pit of her stomach attempting to kick their way out. "Hi," she said in reply, both of her hands cautiously settling on the smaller girl's waist. "So do you," the blonde smirked, and kissed her fleetingly on the mouth, if only because she didn't want to make a scene in public. She'd rather properly snog her girlfriend in private, when it was just the two of them. "You're probably not going to see much of me on the train," she admitted regretfully, thinking it best to get this out of the way now. "I was made prefect; I'll have to go the prefects car and be... briefed or whatever it is that happens in there." She rolled her eyes a little. "Unless you got prefect too, I mean," Vio added a tad sheepishly. She didn't want to make it out like she was suggesting there was no way in the world Ivy could have been made a prefect, even if she thought it extremely doubtful.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Who’s that girl, who’s that girl?
She’s only special in secret...
And she’s got her own familiar spirits.
Something inside of her rises and she knows;
Destruction makes the world burn brighter.
When the wind takes 'em all, away from here-
When the sorrow is all gone, buried in the snow-
When the wolves howl their song, and the whole earth is done.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:29 am
Well, the crooks are out, and the streets are gray...
You know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your mother's words, they're ringing still-
But your mother don't pay our bills.
A sinister kid is a kid who runs to meet his Maker...

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy looked unperturbed at her great show of disbelief at his cheerful attitude, quite used to it by now from his fellow Slytherins. He supposed he ought to tone it down over the course of the next few years, but he couldn't just drop it all at once. That would look even more suspicious. Rather, if he gradually mellowed out as he got older, he predicted everyone else would assume puberty had had something to do with it. His voice had not started to crack yet, but he was willing to bet that would piggyback on his next growth spurt in terms of height; he was also willing to bet he was going to be quite tall soon enough. "Am I?" he asked in a tone that bordered on amused sarcasm, something he was trying to utilize more because sarcasm was expected of him the same way cheeriness was not. "I'd never have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out." He looked slightly put out as she smiled and shook her head. "Oh, I'm taking that too. Is it accurate, do you think?" He hoped it wasn't some old pureblood loon teaching it; Cy wanted to know as much about muggles as possible. "I signed up for Wandless and Cursebreaking as well, not Arithmancy, though. Vander and Anti take that- neither of them would tell me anything about any of the classes," he sighed. "But I didn't want to overload my course load anyways; there's OWLs to think about." Cy was bright enough, or at least assumed he was. His mother said he was very clever. But he was also far less studious than his older siblings, with little patience for homework or studying. He preferred the practical method of learning.

OOC:
mc2

A drop dead sprint from the day he's born-
Straight into his Maker's arms!
And that's me, the boy with the broken halo;
That's me, the devil won't let me be.
I got a tortured mind, and my blade is sharp...
A bad combination in the dark.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:48 am
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander rolled his eyes as the older Slytherin's general mocking expression turned slightly serious for once and he made a show of crossing his arms. "But it's so easy," he said calmly in response to the older boy's 'don't insult me' rubbish, and then snorted. Right. Ryans wasn't ugly, he'd give him that, but the second he opened his mouth girls turned on their heels; he'd seen it before. He didn't flinch when the seventh year elbowed him with a leering grin, and didn't believe for a second that Ryans planned on living a life of virtuous chastity now that 'Mori' had graduated, either. He didn't comment on it, though, because Ryans was ridiculously possessive, whether he was faithful or not, and it wasn't worth getting decked or finding spiders in his bed.

The fifth year did scowl when his 'captain' draped an arm around his fiancee, and his hands balled into fists at his sides. "Get off her," he snapped. "She doesn't want to catch whatever you might have." He proceeded to make a very obscene, very muggle hand gesture he would have been slapped for had he displayed it at home as Ryans walked off, muttering, "F**k him." He glanced over at Wendy and shrugged bitterly. "I should just quit the team, it's only Quidditch." Still, he looked disturbed at the thought. Quidditch was one of the few things he genuinely enjoyed, as much as his father was dismissive of it. He'd threatened to force him to quit after seeing his OWL scores; Vander knew if he wanted to ever see the captaincy he had better keep his grades up this year and not mention his plans to become a cursebreaker. Possibly ever.

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:13 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru rolled her eyes but snickered all the same. "Don't muss it up even more then, babe." She leaned into him, her head resting on his shoulder when he slung an arm around her waist and kissed her hair. She craned her neck backwards to look up at him in amusement as he sighed heavily. "You'll survive, a mhuirnín. Besides, what would the school do without you prefects there to protect it?" She was teasing, but very relieved she wasn't a perfect herself. It sounded a bit dull, lovely private baths or not. She had enough responsibility on her shoulders having been captain for the past two years, anyways.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:28 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

Mira walked onto the platform with her head held high like her final year couldn’t be less than perfect. That became truth to her when she received notification that she was head girl. Yeah, she certainly out shined her sister in that department. Leonette hadn’t made prefect or head girl and Grace hadn’t gotten prefect either. So she was one up on everyone it seemed, unless Grace got head girl which she supposed she could live with. Though, that wouldn’t be for at least another two years.

After pushing her trolley over to be loaded on, Mira walked around the platform. She was looking for Timothy, Benjamin, or Wendy. Either would do for her. Though the first two she spotted was surprisingly Benjamin and Wendy… in the same airspace. Figuring Evander could handle Wendy for now, she headed over to Benjamin figuring she could find out what he was up too. She guessed asking Wendy’s other half to be vice which sucked because she always wished it could have been her.

Pushing the thought, Mira walked over to him.
“Hey, look who got head girl.” She told him with a smile as she flashed the badge on her robes. “So, what was up with you and those two?” She questioned glancing over to Evander and Wendy. “Usually you two stay as far away from each other as humanly possible, unless you feel like pranking her.” Mira added looking back at Benjamin curiously.

User Image

With: Benjamin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

mc2

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:34 am
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: with class
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy couldn't help but have felt a little thrill of pride and honor when Evander had demanded the Ryans abomination to get off her. She wasn't even horrified at the hand gesture her fiance had made at him. Honestly the abomination deserved it. And more. She may very well poison or hex the halfblood before the year was up. It really was a miracle she hadn't yet, or that no one else had yet.

She was still glaring at where Ryans disappeared to after he had called out such rude implications. It was none of his business what she and Evander did. Besides not all boys always thought of such things. She was sure that Evander was not nearly that lewd to push her towards such activities. Not while they weren't married. His parents would kill him. And her. It wasn't proper. Sure their kissing was far from chaste and Wendy wouldn't mind going farther... someday... but for now... She blushed at her thoughts and then listened as Evander mentioned quitting the quidditch team.

"Why?" She said. "Do you honestly think he'd be less of a pest just because you quit? He'd probably be only worse. No reason to make our house suffer just because of him. Besides someone needs to keep him in check. Imagine what would happen to the quidditch team with only him in charge? Who else would he pick? That Bannister kid? Rumor has it he's dating a halfbreed, obviously that kid has poor taste."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games