Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:09 pm
Dante was even more pissed off not knowing his true calling even though someone else had already peak into his destiny and slowly threw hints at his direction. Even Though It was Raven his love. He was still failry aggravated and very confused. He constantly thought about his child and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:16 pm
Raven stopped devouring the live cow and looked at Dante. "You already found your destiny and know what it is," Raven told him. "I've only told you some detail that could ruin it all." Then she went back to eating the cow. It was almost completely gone and had died a while ago.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:25 pm
He glanced at Raven and sighed. " I guess I can thank you then.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:27 pm
"Tell me Dante, what is your destiny?" Raven said, not liking Dante's tone of voice or mind set at all.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:39 pm
"I don't know..." He looked at Raven. " I mean You already seemed to know what i will eventually go through." He stood up. "I Haven't a ******** clue about anything that will happen to me. " He looked at her. " I was kind of hoping for a happily ever after type of moment with you by my side but it doesn't seem to come. Well, not yet." He continued to stare at Raven. "I have a son but I will abandon you . That's all I know and I don't want it to happen."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:11 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"He looks almost nothing like me. He's got pale skin. He's a little taller than me. His hair is sort of long but not too long and its brown. Why do you ask?" he asked looking at Craven curiously.

"I remember a man that thought he could take me on. He was a challenge, we ended in a draw. But I was very young too, not ready to face someone with that much dark magic." Craven smirked then chuckled remembering something funny. "He thought that he could make me his misstress." She laughed a little harder.

Richter got up from his seat and rushed up to Crave "How long ago was this?!?! Where did this take place!?!? I want to know everything"

Craven jumped back. "About 6 yesrs ago." She said staring at him as if he were insane. "He's pervert too. And it was in a forest in,....... I dont remember."  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:30 pm
He smiled slightly "Yeah he always thought he could get any girl he wanted. Such a shame you don't remember." He looked at Craven tiredly "I'm gettin tired so i'm gonna head to sleep ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:41 pm
Dante Aurion
"I don't know..." He looked at Raven. " I mean You already seemed to know what i will eventually go through." He stood up. "I Haven't a ******** clue about anything that will happen to me. " He looked at her. " I was kind of hoping for a happily ever after type of moment with you by my side but it doesn't seem to come. Well, not yet." He continued to stare at Raven. "I have a son but I will abandon you . That's all I know and I don't want it to happen."

"Good, now tell me again without all the negative stuff and I believe you have it," Raven said and winked at Dante. Then almost as if nothing happened she went back to finishing off the cow. When she was done, Tek took the bones and flesh fragments away. "The hour grows near Princess," Tek said as he returned and Raven stood from her chair and moved to the door. "Are you ready, my warriors of the crown?" Raven asked the 3 and waited for them to join her.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:15 pm
vincent looked up at raven and followed her waiting for the others too as well"iam ready pincess "he said as he kneeled on one leg and waited  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:23 pm
((((You may have thought that I couldn't see but truth is that I am a trained Mage-Vampire one of very few on earth, and very rare! xp sweatdrop thanks though for the info hun! I want in dah ARMY!! weee shall kill all in the princess's path with vincent or I can aid you with dah ba-bay okies? pleeeeeease? >< sowwy don't mean to beg.. heart by the way Corvenian is a vampire from Ann Rice's book you know.. ^.^ I iz smart like that. Plus I love her books ^,^ I iz a guardian of the clan and all for the uniting of the clans too!))))
She let them go inside and watch them disappear and thought better than to follow inside without being invited.
~Tek you need to let me in I can sense you in there I know you can hear me tell princess that I am here to help~she thought even though aggreviatedly but in a polite tone ~..and that Corvenian had sent for me long ago.. I had to help with business for the clans now I need to help her!~
she talked aloud "Cmon this is so ridiculous I need to bless vincent and I am so damn hungry.. I haven't ate for several weeks" then all of a sudden she pulled out her hanky and swiped behind her and grabbed a rabbit, twisted it's head off and put the hanky below her chin and drank in deeply.. *after she is done she wipes her mouth and concentrates on Princess Raven and calls to her even though she barely can reach through the barrier that she had made 'she is so powerful' she thought one sentence to try and capture her attention of her mind's eye so that she can kneel before her and join them..* ~Princess may I have a moment WITH you instead of standing behind the barrier your highness?~
She got cut off from the barrier.. *"damn" she says and concentrates on sensing instead of mind-power*  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:10 pm
vincent senesed anjel and looked at the door"princees im sorry for what iam about to do but you know how it it is to be in love"he said as he ran out side and saw anjel "my love"he whispered as he hugged her very tight and lifted from the ground sliping in a kiss to her  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:44 pm
((I'm a vampire mage too and people can't look through the barrier into DeadBridge. The army isn't going to kill anyone they are uniting demons and vampires so they don't destroy the world in their constant fights. I don't read Ann Rice. I made up Corvenian's name from my dad's corvet and added letters.))

Raven looked at Vincent kneeling and wondered if he had lost his mind. It's not like I'm that important...Raven thought to herself in her normal mood. But before Raven could talk she felt something trying to get through the barrier and wondered who it was. She was answered when Vincent stood and ran outside. As he left the barrier Raven sensed Anjel. "What on earth are you doing here? You think to take my throne from me and destroy my realm!," Raven shouted and it carried all the way to her. "Think twice little one, I will kill you where you stand before you destroy anything of mine," Raven warned her and screamed for Corvenian. "Old Man! I suggest you make yourself know and tell me what she is doing here," Raven demanded a second before Corvenian appeared. "She is here to be with her lover and guard the army. Nothing more," Corvenian said in a clam tone. "She will not over step her bounds and will not interferre with your mission," He informed Raven and disappeared. "Very well then whore! You may enter DeadBridge- but be warned that your eternal life hangs over your head waiting for when you slip," Raven said coldy and then turned around to viciously bite Dante in the neck. She sucked his blood for 10 minutes waiting for Vincent and Anjel to walk to the house after she took their powers away temporarily. "Your blood calls to me lover...and it tastes ever so good," Raven said in a tone edged with seduction and layered in an unknown hate.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:08 pm
vincents eyes stared at anjel's neck and took a nibble "your blood,its so common yet to me its so precious"he whisperes as he sucks in as much blood as he can  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:43 pm
Dante realized what was raven's purpose for asking him that question. He smiled then looked at her. " Fine, I'm ready." Moments after as soon as Raven bit him he looked at her. " Calm down, You shouldn't get too frustrated." He enjoyed Raven biting him but this time it felt as she were using it as a way to relieve stress. He placed his index and middle finger on the bite mark. " Something wrong?" He felt the anger she most definetely had.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:57 pm
Raven didn't bother to add further comment when Dante had told her that he was ready. "How can I be calm?" Raven almost shouted at Dante and then grew quieter. "No. Nothing at all," Raven said knowing full well that it was very, very obvious that something was. But before Dante could say anything Raven slipped up next to him and bit him on the other side. Then she pressed him against the hall wall and kissed him as his blood ran down the side of his neck. "Your blood lover.....it taste's different......I'm not sure why, but it appeals to me....mmmm...very much," Raven whispered in Dante's ear and then slid down to the floor with her arms around his leg.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games