Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 pm
Erverain
Well. My problems are now incredibly petty in comparison. I suppose all I can do, in deference to the hardships of others, is to offer condolences and any emotional support that you might need. Though I'm not terribly sure hpw effective any support I give can be.

sad Problems are problems. My problems are pretty petty compared to those of a lot of people. You shouldn't feel like you can't vent.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:14 pm
No, I'm quite serious. My worst problem isn't even tangible. I really have no right to complain at this point.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 am
I'll paint you mornings of gold,
I'll spin you Valentine evenings...

Complain anyway? xd

Though we're strangers till now,
We're choosing a path between the stars.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:41 pm
Yea for anxiety attacks....  

God-Raped-Me

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:11 pm
For good or bad, this is the place to vent. Whether you think your gripe worthy or not, we don't judge in here. RIGHT??? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:53 am
Of course! Everyone needs to vent regardless of what it is!  

God-Raped-Me

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:09 am
User Image

Warning; angry bass is angry. Yus.

So, I've installed Winamp 'cause I'm sick of Media Player locking up at every ******** opportunity. That, and 'cause Milkdrop can be set to be displayed as your desktop background.

Once again, I face the problem of none of the ******** visualisations being designed with anything other than ******** techno or R&B. Heaven forbid we want something that isn't MIGRAINE INDUCING COLOURSPLATS. A couple of other people have asked if anyone knows of a simple oscilloscope visualisation, but hey, the creators are all a bunch of pretentious cunts and a simple 'scope is beneath them, so they laugh and mock anyone who wants one.

All I want is a simple 'scope for my desktop background, because a 'scope ACTUALLY REFLECTS THE ******** MUSIC, instead of all these ******** stupid ********. And they're ALWAYS neon colours. NOTHING BUT NEON. Wankers.

I need to learn to program Milkdrop visualisations so I can make a 'scope and shove it up the a*****e of each and every other developer who laughed when someone wanted a 'scope. And I hope it ******** kills them, the pretentious cunts.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:01 am
Quote:

I need to learn to program Milkdrop visualisations so I can make a 'scope and shove it up the a*****e of each and every other developer who laughed when someone wanted a 'scope. And I hope it ******** kills them, the pretentious cunts.

This made me laugh Bass ^_^. You should and then you can be payed for it too!  

God-Raped-Me

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:29 pm
I miss you all very much... But I'm not ready to really come back here yet.

Edit:

Ah, fudge it. I'm coming home! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 pm
It's okay, Slim. We'll likely still be waiting when you are. I probably will, anyway. Not like I've got much of any other place to go.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

EvilPooley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:27 am
scream
Me is not happy!

Half of you don't even know me but ******** it, you're being ranted to.

Half of the bastards in my school are my friends. were my friends. The best friend i thought i had turned out to be the biggest c**t in the universe then all of my other "friends" followed him like ******** sheep.

Now i have about 2 people to hang out with in school and guess who is the butt of every ******** joke in the whole damned school.
I'm sick of all of it. My "friends" never really used to stick up for me but at least I had people who didn't joke quite so much...
...Sometimes...
...Ok, so they were s**t friends, at least I had somebody there.
...Well, no I didn't really.
Gah!
Bastards.

So, here's me, probably a load of mental problems, councillors failing to contact me, best friend turned out to be the biggest c**t in the world, family I don't like who are ******** ashamed of me for being a goth.
I hope they're all happy turning me into an emotional little wreck.
...bastards.

stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 pm
You know when you almost do or say something so completely stupid that the very fact that you almost did/said it is enough to humiliate you? Nobody else knows about it, but YOU DO, and it feels like everyone's staring at you augh...

Yeah, that happened to me yesterday in class. I had something of an epic Idiot Moment, and very nearly voiced my misinterpretation of a written comment from a classmate on something I had written. The sheer stupidity of myself was overwhelming and I had to leave the room for a minute.

Very conspicuously, I might add. I imagine that from my classmates' perspectives, it went something like this:
Me: "Hey, -X-, will you look over my paper?"
Him: "Yeah, sure." *takes paper, writes revisions, hands it back*
Me: *takes paper, looks at it for a moment, goes pale, looks up with a stunned expression, jumps, looks back at paper, asks to go to the bathroom ten seconds later and leaves with much haste*

Blaaaaaaahhhh. xp  

Catalog Cats

Fallingdow

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:35 pm
being single is okay  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:37 pm
EvilPooley
scream
Me is not happy!

Half of you don't even know me but ******** it, you're being ranted to.

Half of the bastards in my school are my friends. were my friends. The best friend i thought i had turned out to be the biggest c**t in the universe then all of my other "friends" followed him like ******** sheep.

Now i have about 2 people to hang out with in school and guess who is the butt of every ******** joke in the whole damned school.
I'm sick of all of it. My "friends" never really used to stick up for me but at least I had people who didn't joke quite so much...
...Sometimes...
...Ok, so they were s**t friends, at least I had somebody there.
...Well, no I didn't really.
Gah!
Bastards.

So, here's me, probably a load of mental problems, councillors failing to contact me, best friend turned out to be the biggest c**t in the world, family I don't like who are ******** ashamed of me for being a goth.
I hope they're all happy turning me into an emotional little wreck.
...bastards.

stressed

wow, your live sucks  

Fallingdow

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 pm

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games