Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Papichulo361

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:25 pm
*walks in and orders a drink and looks around* the new noob in the room  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:39 pm
its not that we dontlike it its just that we are role playing
*gets in every bodgys bisnes with out introducing my self*
o sory pardon my maners im hitama hima what drinks are you surving?
.... o can i have a coffe? heart domokun  

hitama hima

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:14 pm
*Jumps behind the bar and starts warming some milk. Opens the bottom cupboard behind the bar, pulls out a coffee maker, places it next to the stove, grabs the pot, heads over to the sink and starts filling it with water. Looks back at Ancantsia.* redface "I'm soooo sorry, I should have been here earlier. I don't know what happened. Salangel should have been here watching helping you all.......But I'm here now. mrgreen *goes back and stirs the milk so that it does not burn or stick to the bottom. Reaches over head and grabs a little container of Abuelita chocolate, and with his back facing everyone he starts talking.* I brought this from home. My grandmother used to make this for me when I was a child. I real chocolate mixed with a pinch of cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg. I bet you'll fall in love all over again. *continues stirring the milk. Opens the box and starts pounding on the piece of chocolate with the butt of the Katana. POUND! POUND!* I SWEAR YOU WILL LOVE THIS! *POUND! POUND! places the dismuthered (crystal city word) chocolate in the milk, and keeps stirring. Walks over to the cupboard and brings up a canister of Folgers French roast, opens it and puts it in the resivour of the coffee maker. Pours the water in the back, and puts the pot in place to wait for the ancient device to start brewing. Goes back to the pot and checks the chocolate.* "It's done."
Grabs the big Hello Kitty from under the bar and starts pouring in the chocolate. Fills it almost all the way and garnishes with a cinnamon stick and a few marshmallows. Puts it on a serving tray with a little bowl of mini marshmallows and a spoon.* "Sorry about that, Should have been here sooner." If there is anything that I can get you, please let me know. mrgreen DING! Coffee is ready. Who needed a cup?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:40 pm
* Walks in *  

ElevenOone

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:59 am
ElevenOone
* Walks in *

*Finishes putting away glasses, and look back.* "Hey man, welcome to the bar, can I get you something to drink?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:14 am
*Strolls In*

*Looks Around*

"Um, Can I Have Some Chips and a Drink Pls?"

Inylysia x

myrmidon666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:22 am
*prances on gleefully* How doodily neighbors!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:23 am
myrmidon666

*stares at you* please never speak like that again xd  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

myrmidon666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:26 am
ancantsia
myrmidon666

*stares at you* please never speak like that again xd

*sniffles lightly* Does nobody like my super rad funkadelic speakily weakily?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:35 am
... neutral enough said  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

myrmidon666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:08 am
LMAO  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:03 am
ancantsia
*posts notice on notice board*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Contest to Win A November Letter is underway in the quests and donations sub-forum. ( Clicky the Linky )

Read the rules on the first page Before entering.

November Letter Contest

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Zurg_Mokotorami

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:05 pm
Sheniken walked into the bar,looking at the people inside it and pulled his coats hood on."Usual!"He yelled from the door and sat at a dark table in the corner of the bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:29 pm
*salangel strolls out from seemingly nowhere at all and begins scooping out zurg prince's "usual" (a strawberry sundae). He slides out toward the end of the bar, reaches out and grabs a couple of chip bags, two soda's and heads out toward the back of the barroom, near the "dark corner" where a lot of people tend to sit. He places the sundae in front of zurg prince, then turns and meets with Faith.*

I believe you called for a drink and some chips? *He raises them gingerly in front of his face.* Why don't you join me by the bar? We could... hang out. cool  

salangel

salangel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:42 pm
Sakura12177
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me likie!  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games