Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EL EE OH.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:07 am
-Name: Lauren -Initals: L.E.O. ... also Leo.
-Birthday: June 30th, 1991
-Home forum: Sub forum, actually. Born and raised in the Avatar Talk.

Likes: Hmm. I love to draw, and I'm quite good... I like to eat, yet I gain no weight (or very little). I love my friends, and the strange person that is more than a friend but not a boyfriend ... o__O Uh, reading is awesome. I sometimes think I read too much, though. Mixing my problems with their problems and confusing them together. Fun.

Dislikes: My family, though they are cool at some points. Posers, of any kind. Acting cool when they're not. Hate... Pork. D: I also hate random fun childish happiness. Forking pisses me off. D< My cat died.

Favorites
-Actor: None.
-Actress: None.
-Movie: Life of Brian
-Cartoon: Simpsons (do they count?)
-TV Show: ... none.
-Food: Tacos, ceaser salades, mozzarella sticks, and BBQ sauce.
-Word: Frolick
-Color: Orange and Green.. and maroon.
-Drink: Beer and wine. I don't drink them, but they smell good =D And Dr. Pepper.

Music
-Simon and Garfunkel
-The Beatles
-The Eagles
-Rolling Stones
-Led Zeppelin
-Oldies...

Random Junko
- My room has a sign on it: "Crapola Central"
- My room is mango, NOT pink.
- I'm not allowed to go outside without sunglasses due to some disease.
- I've got 7 siblings
- I have a bird named Keowa.
- My nails are 3/4 of an inch long.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:29 am
Hey all, let's see, I'm Ty, i'm from Washington, near Seattle.

I'm currently a student of the digital arts and I'll be making 3D models/animations for games/movies when I graduate in two years.

I'm a big fan of nintendo, I like to ride my bike all the time, I also snowboard, paintball, and play a number of sports.

I guess I'll talk to everyone over time  

thinkinghurts42

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:39 am
Thank you, O n y x, for inviting me into your guild - I look forward to meeting you all in the forum. biggrin

I joined Gaia just after Christmas 2005, and now I'm a Gaiaholic, spending far too much time online! I'm having a lot of fun in Gaia, posting in forums, fishing, collecting trash/bugs/flowers in Towns, and arranging my Gaian home. I'm also a member of some other guilds: cinephiles - The International Cinema Guild, Halcyon Days - A Retreat for the Gaians of Great Britain, The Gaian Geezers' Guild, Style Street and Polls & Polls of Prizes.

I live in the UK and my interests include cats, tai chi, films, books, music, and Gaia! whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:41 am
alleira
Thank you, O n y x, for inviting me into your guild - I look forward to meeting you all in the forum. biggrin

I joined Gaia just after Christmas 2005, and now I'm a Gaiaholic, spending far too much time online! I'm having a lot of fun in Gaia, posting in forums, fishing, collecting trash/bugs/flowers in Towns, and arranging my Gaian home. I'm also a member of some other guilds: cinephiles - The International Cinema Guild, Halcyon Days - A Retreat for the Gaians of Great Britain, The Gaian Geezers' Guild, Style Street and Polls & Polls of Prizes.

I live in the UK and my interests include cats, tai chi, films, books, music, and Gaia! whee

YEAH GO US UK PEOPLE....
*i didnt say anything ninja ninja ninja *

shramin

x sherby

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:55 pm
X3 ~*Demonic_Jelly_Bean ------>

Thanx for inviting me O n y x!! This guild seems like tons of fun!! ^-^
-------------------------------------------------
Okies, mah name's Hayley, I'm 11 yrs old, I heart manga/anime, drawing, dancing, DDR, aaaaaand thats all I can think of at the moment, (^^; ) mah fave music styles are trance, hip-hop, dance, rap (sometimes) and r&b, Pussycat Dolls are mah fave band, I play the drums in my school's band, I joined Gaia on Feburary 26th, 2006, mah b-day's November 18th, 1994, I have dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and tons of freckles on my face (which I hate...-_-)!!

<------ naeB_ylleJ_cinomeD*~ 3X

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:10 pm
..::Hello everyone~! I'm Liz, age 12 (seventh grade). I love drawing, painting, playing/ listenning to music, and playing X-treme badmitton with my sis! My favorite sport is squash. xd
My favorite band ever is The Bravery!! I might be going to an arts school for high school, but I am still undecided. I have dirty blonde hair, turquoisey-gray eyes, and a little bit of freckles on my nose. whee My birthday is June 27.
That's all for now! ^_^ ::..

Grape Sodapop

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:12 am
shram
YEAH GO US UK PEOPLE....
*i didnt say anything ninja ninja ninja *

You just ate my brain, Shram... gonk Oh well, I suppose, as you're in the same country as me, maybe it'll be OK xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:38 am

Huh.

I'm Ria, 17, from Germany and I like movies, books, music, photography and manga (favourites in my profile). In my spare time, I write, draw, meet my friends and mess around with HTML and image editing software. My weakness is watermelon flavoured ice-cream. (And cute animals~)

I think that's enough. :]

Izyria

meow15

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:22 am
Hey, im 16yrs and i like to talk alot when i can so if you want to talk just let me know. ta ta for now cool  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:28 pm
Hey, I'm Amelia and I live in England. My favourite things to do are sleep, draw, come on the computer, and play on my DS. I love fashion photography (I plan to become a photographer O: ), webdesign, graphic design, computers, trampolining and a few other sports. I always accept friend reqests and will be happy to talk to anyone through PM's ^_^.
If you want to ask me anything comment in my profile/PM me.

~Amelia a.k.a Lovermew.

Lovermew

Feckless

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:52 pm
I'm Monster.
=]
I often change my avi's clothes, so don't pay attention to my pixels if you want to remember me.
There's nothing very interesting about me, so I guess I'm done.
=]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:49 pm
Hey,

I'm Quiet_Dryad. Artists. I'm intend to be quiet and keep to myself.

Not sure what else to say.

Quiet_Dryad

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:58 pm
Hi, my name is DL. My real name is Kristen, but my friends call me Kris. I like to stand out from the crowd most of the time. It's fun.
cool
I basically live in the GD.
I am VERY literate. No chatspeak fo' me.
I was invited here. <333
Thanks O n y x
biggrin
I don't have a fav. band actually. I love too many to choose.
My fav. colours are orange, green and yellow. They are shmexy.
cool
I like to browse A LOT of topics, and I will usually post my views and stuff.
biggrin biggrin biggrin

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:08 pm
First off, thank you O n y x for inviting me. I feel special.

Someone thinks I'm smart?
Oh.... rofl .

Anyway. My username is invisible_cows.
My name is Kim.
I'm 15.
Asian! (even if it's only half)
As long as you don't ask my last name, then we're cool.

I tend to ask a lot of questions, so I apologize in advance.
I'm also hard headed, and don't get things that quick.

And I also do art. =')

And........well, I guess that's about it. ^^

visiface

Lady_Solange

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:25 pm
First off, thanks O n y x for inviting me. 3nodding Are you watching us? ninja

Name: Nancy
Nickname: Ivy, Demetri, & Solange
B-Day: July 29, 1991
Interests: Anime/ Manga, Music, Art, History
Truthfully, my interests have to spark. For instance, this month I could be into Harry Potter and next week it'll be art. I'm pretty random. rofl
Fav Music: Random. Anything with a good beat, high rhythm and a message I can relate to.
Long Term Goal: Getting a major in Psychology.

You guys are welcome to look in my journal. Comments are appreciated. mrgreen

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games