Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:22 am
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina sat down beside her friend, while Hannah rushed off to look for her friends to possibly sit with on the train, leaving her with temporary custody of Fianna's little kitten, an Orange Siberian tabby named Daniel. As she sat down, Hepzibah looked up to see what was going on, before giving a big, toothy yawn, and returning to her nap atop her human's book bag. "I'm glad to see you now, Anti, " she told the other girl, with a slight smile. "I was getting a bit concerned when you never answered back. There was the big music festival in Waterford I thought you might be interested in going to, and a new museum opened up in Dublin over the summer, I figured we might check it out, and maybe have a look at the shops, or something. It would have been cool if you could have stayed the weekend."

The Forgotten Weasley

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:48 am
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Devonte
                                                                What am I doing? Going to the train
                                                                What am I thinking? Don't think about the summer...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Hamilton sighed, crossing his arms. He knew that alleys were nothing but a large sign that read 'Suspicious Activity'. Which, knowing nosy halfbloods, would cause them to follow and try and listen in. Instead, he nodded toward the train, figuring if nothing else, they could find an empty compartment easily and manage to discuss it there. "The train, obviously. Besides, I doubt it'll take that long. After that you can go snog your halfbreed girlfriend." No, he didn't like Ye, wished that the school was more like Durmstrang and didn't allow tainted blood into it, but he wasn't going to dictate to his best friend what he could do with his life. However much it irked him about the halfbreed. He just figured that Devonte had poor judgement in that area. Besides, it wasn't tainting his bloodline. That was already tainted enough with him and the squib, anyway.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Deviled Dregs

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:07 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Hannah left her cousin to sit with her friend and Housemate, so she might find her own traveling companions for the ride up to the school. No doubt, Linny would rather than spend the trip snogging her boyfriend or meeting with the other prefects than hanging out with her or her little sister. Already, the Third Year Hufflepuff managed to lose sight of Fianna, and while she might feel obliged to find her, this was her time too. She wanted to see her friends she'd not been with in two months.

As she worked her way through the crowd, she was pretty sure she spotted Minnie in with a knot of other students she knew from her classes, and would have rushed to be with them, except she also happened upon Rhys. The white-haired boy was struggling with a trunk she figured weighed as much as he; likely overloaded with books like Linny's luggage was. 'She has a second trunk loaded just with books and study material,' thought Hannah incredulously. 'Isn't it enough for the school to have a library that she needs to pack her own along as well?'

Rhys had been a right arse all last term, and wasn't particularly nice to her, but Hannah felt badly to see him struggling all alone with the weight of his burdens. Smiling sweetly, Hannah approached, and asked, "Do you mind a little help, Rhys?"

It was right then, just as the offer left her mouth, Hannah realized Jazzy was standing right there, doing just what she was offering. "Oh, hi, um... Jazzy. Looks like you got it in hand already," she stammered, feeling completely foolish, as she babbled the completely obvious.

OOC: Edited to correct player error. Mea culpa.

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:10 am
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? No one.
                                                                What am I doing? Being sociable, kind of.
                                                                What am I thinking? Wonder where everyone is?
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Carver frowned as he rolled his eyes at Gia's comment about his attire. He wasn't going to go all dark and gloomy because of the house he was in. Besides, he doubted that his housemates even cared about him. He crossed his arms, thinking that Gia was trying to find something to comment about. Besides, she usually did anyway. "Nah, I'm defecting. Didn't you know? I decided to renounce being a Slytherin and be a Gryffindor instead. That is, unless you think I'd be better as a Hufflepuff. Pretty sure they'd love my bright outlook on life." He shrugged then, thinking on his summer and thinking that it could have gone worse. "It wasn't that bad. Almost had my boards taken away from me over the summer, but that's about it. Yours?" He shifted, trying not to think about how much of a girl Gia actually looked now. It was a good thing that he wasn't blushing. That was sure to start up another argument that he knew Gia would have about him and his obvious gender staring at her and her obvious gender. Not the way he wanted to start off the new school year, after all.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys froze when he heard someone walk up to him, and then wanted to hide the moment he saw Jasmine. Great, just the way he wanted to begin his school year. However, she seemed to decide to help him with his trunk, which caused him to turn red and his hands to start fluttering in sign language before he remembered she probably didn't know it. He sighed, not wanting to speak but realizing he didn't have his notebook with him. "....Maybe." He shrugged, trying to hide his face behind his hair and not elaborating. Great, now he was going to be considered a freak, wasn't he? He stepped up to try and help get the trunk up into the train. Maybe if they did it quickly, he could escape onboard and disappear into a cabin. He was certain that Gid would find him easily enough. After all, the cabin he was in was probably going to be the quietest one in the train unless Savannah joined him.

He was going to grab the trunk again when yet another person walked up to him and offered to help. Hannah Grey, which he had tormented during Advanced Flying. Suddenly he wished that he'd just disappear on the spot, and his hands flew up and started signing rapidly to the other girl, hoping that the ground would swallow him whole. This school year was getting off to a wonderful start for him. He could already feel his heart palpitating and his breath hitch, and he vaguely wondered if he was trying to have a panic attack on the platform. He wanted to run, but his feet seemed glued to the platform and his hands were just stuttering nonsense. Merlin, please don't let him pass out here!

════════════════════════

Thinking: Too many people...............
                                                  OOC:

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Miss Gryffindor
                                                  Just in case you wanted to have those two ride the train together.

Cara MiaKitty

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:23 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
My watch broke last week <2032-2033>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin was still cackling at his last comment to Wendy and Vander knowing the two would no doubt be plotting his demise now, when Mira caught up to him. He turned and raised a brow at her question and then nodded when she flashed her badge. Good for her, he supposed. Benjamin wondered for a moment if Timothy got the honor of head boy but figured he probably would have mentioned it a while ago if that was the case. "Can't I say hello to fellow classmates?" Benjamin asked with a huge grin. "Especially get this... my own cousin. Mum let it slip out that apparently la bruja and I are first cousins or whatever. Crazy right? I should make up for lost time by saying hi every now and again. After all we're family. Hard to believe considering how she is, but whatever, someone had to get the good genes in the family."

Still grinning, Benjamin finally let out a sigh, "Actually I did have a purpose besides just saying hi. I figured I needed a vice captain. I really didn't want to pick el monstruito de la bruja but he is the best choice for the future fate of the team. Unfortunately. Don't worry I plan to bring a spray bottle to all practices and squirt him if he acts up."

He shrugged and then said, "So where's your other half? Timmy isn't avoiding me is he? Or you? Did you two break up. I swear if you broke my man's heart I will have to torture you with spiders. I know where to get some big ones."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                            murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:41 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: to conquer

Sera let out a sigh at Cyrus's sarcasm and supposed she had earned such a response. Crossing her arms waiting for Cyrus to get to the point. He went on to talk about his electives and sigh about his siblings not telling him anything about his classes. It wasn't surprising, she suspected none of the siblings were all that fond of him. In fact she suspected none of the siblings liked each other. Even Cyrus, the baby, acted colder to his siblings than Alec ever acted towards her. Alec was a lot more innocent and likable as a sibling, Sera figured, than Cyrus was. There was always something off about the cheerful Slytherin.

"I'm not sure how accurate Muggle Studies are, I'm not muggleborn or a halfblood, but the class is easy enough to follow. It's good to be practical about the OWLs though. I wanted to focus on the more useful subjects which is why I didn't take Wizarding Law... besides Wizarding Law is more of a boy's subject I hear... not that I totally followed gender norms. Thankfully Father or Mother didn't see much of a use for me to take cooking. We have house elves and it is assumed I'd only marry someone someday who has his own house elves."

She frowned slightly and then said with a tone of excitement, "But Wandless is one of my favorite subjects. I feel like I'm better at wand magic but it is good just in case. Besides carrying your wand all the time sometimes can be inconvenient. Especially if you are flying or if I'm riding one of the horses."
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: Open to interaction}
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

Mira thought about it… yeah he could say hello to fellow classmates but not those two. “Yes but you two don’t talk to each other, remember?” She commented lusciously. When Benjamin said that he was Wendy’s cousin, she was surprised. Not about them being cousins she knew that for years. No, she was surprised he found out. Supposedly his mother slipped up and mentioned it. What luck! “Yeah… completely crazy…” She said not so convincingly. What was she supposed to say…? That she knew that since first year? No, that would just make things odd between her and him. Then again the fact she wasn’t completely shocked by it would be an indication that she already knew.

When Benjamin explained that he went over there because he needed a vice captain, Mira nodded.
“I figured that’s why. As much as I don’t like it… you’re probably right.” She said with a sigh. “A spray bottle. You know he’d not a dog right?” She laughed. Honestly, Evander wasn’t horrible and he’d probably do the team well after they were gone. However it still bothered her that no one picked her as vice but it was something she needed to move passed. Let it go and enjoy the year, that’s what needed to be done.

“As for Timothy, I’m not sure. I doubt he’s avoiding you or me.” Mira said before shaking her head. “No, we did not break up. If we did he wouldn’t have asked me to be his plus one at his sister’s wedding.” She said giving him a shove. “Besides I’d never hurt him.” She added folding her arms across her chest. “So, how’s Morven now that she’s graduated?” Why she asked Mira wasn’t completely sure. Perhaps she really did think of Benjamin and maybe even Morven her friends.

User Image

With: Benjamin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

mc2

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:04 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
My watch broke last week <2032-2033>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
                                            "We don't?" Benjamin asked, mocking innocence when Mira pointed out that he and Wendy didn't talk to each other. When Mira said it was completely crazy he noted that it sounded very much like Mira wasn't surprised. Disappointed, he crossed his arms and said, "You knew didn't you? I kept getting the feeling Wendy knew too when I mentioned it." He let out a groan, "Why does everyone know things before I find out? It's not fair!"

He finished his whining after a moment and nodded, "What you don't like Evander? I totally would have rather you as a vice captain but I figured it wasn't right to screw over the team next year like that. Besides if I have a year to get Evander set straight he might not be so much like the damn Russian was when he was captain. It was awful." Benjamin grinned at Mira's sigh when she asked about the water bottle, "Close enough. He's basically Wendy's pet, right? She seems to keep in check pretty well. And he about attacked me when I gave Wendy a side hug. Like I'd find her hot..." He rolled his eyes, "Ew."

Benjamin nodded and said, "Good, I don't want to have to be Timmy's shoulder to cry on if you break his heart. And also I would have to do the same thing I did to Wendy's hair to you. I'd just pick a worse color this time. Blue actually doesn't look bad on her, I'm sure she doesn't like it. You should have seen the look she gave me when I told her it looked nice." Benjamin chuckled with a smirk.

When Mira changed the subject to Morven, Benjamin smiled, "She's good. Heartbroken that she doesn't get to see me all the time, but I plan to visit her on the weekends. She's got a job as a witch watcher. She's probably going to kill or majorly maim someone no doubt by the end of the year but it'll be some criminal so all is good. I'll be her alibi if I need to be."

{OoC: }
                                            murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Another day, another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated
Another mind, another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy apparated to the station with a large grin on his face, still reeling in unbridled excitement about being able to do magic without restriction. He may be the average height of a fourteen year old but he was officially an adult dangit! He gave his pocket a light pat to ensure that he had his trunk and wand and absentmindedly gave Aurora a comforting pat once her yowls of protest was finally heard over the sea of students and families. She was getting on in years, he was more than surprised that she had managed to live for as long as she had, but he was more than happy that she was making the final trip with her. Whether she lasted the year was another thing but he'd cross that bridge when he got to it. The shorter teen looked about for either Mira and Benjamin and did a short double take when he spotted them together just a few ways away from Wendy and Lillantine. For Mira this wasn't really a big shock but Benjamin tended to stay as far away from Chaisty as possible. Curious but still happy that he had found them so quickly he walked over to them with a short wave and smile. He spotted the head girl pin on his girlfriend's chest and remembered her exuberance when she found out she got it as well as his that he avoided getting head boy. "Hey guys, sorry I'm a bit late." Timothy signed before giving Mira a quick kiss on the cheek in greeting. He was trying to tone down any PDA in front of Benjamin least he be subjected to a mourning mooning idiot about how he couldn't snog his red haired goddess whenever he liked. Still, he was doing a lot better about the separation than he had last year.

murruelecreuset

mc2

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you? [wearing]
Float down like autumn leaves [Platform 9 3/4]
And hush now [Mira and Benjamin]
Close your eyes before the sleep [Heading to school]
And you're miles away [ooc]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Unsorted

Jameson turned to see the very person he had been thinking of only a moment ago, his eyes brightening and his lips curling into a wide grin. "Yeah, of course I remember! How's it going?" He was a bit surprised that she had managed to pick him out in the crowd, seeing as in his opinion he had changed quite a bit since the last time they had spoken. Gotten taller, mostly. She looked different too of course, but she still looked familiar at the same time. When Monika mentioned meeting up with her other friends, Jameson nodded in agreement. He didn't really have any other friends yet, other than Caden, but that was because he was his brother and he still had a couple years to go before getting his letter. "Sure!"

Following beside her, his eyes widened as they walked up to a girl with neon green hair, mesmerized by it for a second before realizing she had her hand outstretched. Taking it, he shook it and introduced himself as well. "Hi, I'm Jameson! Syme, that is. Is that natural? I mean, is your hair always that color?" he asked curiously.

OOC:

Essy ze Ninja
Red Hot Missy
The Shiny Furret
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte looked towards the train, which for the most part was empty except for a few loners who, personally, he wasn't really worried about listening in. He clenched his fists for a moment as Hamilton made a snide remark about Lola before releasing them and reminding himself that it definitely would not be a good idea to get into a fight with him in the middle of the platform, especially over something so little as calling his girlfriend a name. He was sure fighting with him wouldn't change his opinion, anyway. "Alright, let's go then." He let Hamilton lead him towards the train and find an empty compartment where they could both sit down in relative solitude and privacy. He leaned forward a bit, speaking softly. "So, you're.. one of them, too?" It was the only logical explanation. But it would be really awkward if not, and equally hard to just play off.

Red Hot Missy

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔣𝔣 𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱

Lyall grinned excitedly when he noticed Rider walking over. Oooh! So she was the first to find him! Yay! He promptly hugged her, bobbing along to a song in his head. "Hi Rider! How was.... last week? We've seen each other rather often this summer!" He smiled, remembering their first interaction had been after his surgery. That... hadn't been very fun at all! Though he had gotten lots of ice cream, so that was good. He looked up and saw Tori walking like she was on the runway. Even when speedwalking, the blonde always looked picture perfect. Maybe it was her shoes. He smiled at her, then hugged Tori as well. She asked about the time, and he shrugged. "I believe it, actually. Every day is a new adventure, right? Particularly with the best of friends!" He smiled widely, very happy to be back with his friends.

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ʙᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴀʟ sᴀɪᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴏᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʟᴋs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sᴍᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ᴀᴍ
Bɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I ᴅᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɢᴏ ʙʏ, ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ! Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ

{OoC}
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse, Jojo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOn Edge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ h α ṿ ï ṉ ģ τ ɾ ø υ в l ε τɾÿïṉ' τø ṡlεερ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ с ø υ ṉ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ h ε ε ρ вυτ ɾυṉṉïṉ' øυτ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṡ τ ï ṃ ε τïсќṡ в ÿ , αṉḋ ṡτïll ï τ ɾ ÿ xxxxxx
                                                          ṉø ɾ ε ṡ τ ƒøɾ с ɾ ø ṡ ṡ τ ø ρ ṡ ïṉ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott eyed his boyfriend carefully, noting the tension in his stance. There was a small part of him that worried the Slytherin wouldn't be able to manage a year at school; the events of the Summer had taken a toll on him, and while he was improving, he wasn't really better. Honestly, he highly doubted Jesse needed to have the stress of schoolwork and exams on him right now. His mental state was fragile. He was frequently confused, losing track of himself and his memories and his thoughts. The thought wasn't helped by the sudden change in demeanor as they made their way to the train; something was Wrong. Jojo sensed it too; the Ravenclaw swore that he felt the way she stiffened, in spite of there being two feet of space between them. A glance over towards the blonde confirmed his suspicions, the expression on her face one of extreme discomfort. She started to say something, but nothing ever came. Elliott sighed, wishing from the way she was acting that Kenny was around. She looked like she was an inch away from having some sort of anxiety attack and trying to suppress it, and he was not equipped to coach her through that, nor to deal with Jesse's reaction.

spaceOf course, more annoying than his inability to handle the situation if she flipped out was the fact that he was presently trying not to himself, though to a lesser degree. Something happened in the span of seconds, something he didn't really understand. When Jesse had straightened up, it was like he'd very suddenly become a different person... which he very well may have, in a sense. But from what Elliott knew of the Strudwicks, he very much doubted if he wanted anything to do with their son, so having Jesse think he was such frustrated him. Blood, sure, but after what they'd done to him, they weren't his family, he wasn't their son. Not really. Even if the Slytherin didn't feel that way most of the time. Which was another thing that irked him... The entire situation did, really, and everything that resulted from it. Elliott shot Jojo a look, and the Hufflepuff paled slightly.

spaceTurning his attention back to Jesse, he suppressed the squirm of discomfort in the pit of his stomach. "Lead the way," he said simply, not really sure what else there was to say. Personally, he hated the idea of Jesse going to the meeting at all, mostly because he couldn't sit in. Distantly, he recalled the redhead's jokes about his getting Head Boy, and almost wish that had actually happened. At least then he'd be able to sit in on the meeting. As it was, they were going to be separated, for hours, and he didn't like that at all. He'd not really thought about it in a very long time, but apparently his abandonment issues stemming from his parent's deaths were still going strong. Given his obsessive behavior while Jesse was missing, and how clingy he'd been since finding him... He didn't even want his boyfriend out of his sight for a minute, let alone hours. Of course, he was planning on lingering in the hall outside the compartment, but that was only marginally acceptable. He swallowed, suppressing the irrational welling of anxiety over the impending separation. It was just a door between them, that was all. Nothing bad was going to happen to Jesse in that time. Even if something did, he'd be literally right there, and it was just a door.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ïṡ ṡετ øṉ ø ṿ ε ɾ ḋ ɾ ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx τhε сløсќ ïṡ l α υ ģ h ï ṉ ģ ïṉ ṃÿ ƒ α с ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx α с ɾ ø ø ќ ε ḋ ṡρïṉε, ṃÿ ṡ ε ṉ ṡ ε ṡ ḋυllεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ραṡτ τhε ρ ø ï ṉ τ øƒ ḋ ε l ï ɾ ï υ ṃ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Addison smirked at her when she said he shouldn't muss it up any more. Sure, he liked his hair the way it was, but he was starting to feel like it was time for a change. He shrugged and her and smiled, then his smile widened. He remembered when she'd called him that before and remembered that she'd told him it was an adorable pet name. He liked it when she called him that, even if he couldn't remember what it meant. "Well, without me as a Prefect, they'd probably have more order," he said with a chuckle. Pulling her close to him, he kissed her, laying his forehead against hers.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games