Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:04 pm
Dante was caught by surprise. Raven was acting a bit peculiar. Dante didn't seem to mind. He kissed her back and crouched then when she slid and kissed her again. " Your going through alot right now but i'll be here for you." He knew he would leave like it or not but Dante knew he would try to stop it from happening. I don't want to leave you  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:28 pm
"It will be over after tonights ceremony," Raven said a little too happily. She didn't like what was happening to her and the sooner it was over the sooner her life would be okay. You can stop yourself from leaving but they will take you when you least expect it. It will be horrible and my heart hurts for you already....Raven told Dante and leander her head against his.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:06 pm
"I will do my best to stay with you." He hugged her tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:25 pm
vincent hears movement in the ruins and softky places anjel tp the ground he uncolsters his cerberus and points at ruin"something is coming toward us"he tells himself ready to shoot  

vampire_guardian116

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:25 pm
(((How odd a coinsidence is THAT? lol that is too weird but very creative you should write a book on this or with every one's given permission I would love to make a comic on this someday.. maybe shorties I dunno it gives me alot of ideas... anywho back to the story!)))

She felt ashamed to barge in like she did. And cringed at being called a whore, but it is very peculiar the way she acting anyways. *She bowed before the princess and watched as she entered the room and actioned her affection for Dante* She faced away giving them their moment and feeling the brush of vincent's lips on her neck made her urge to just take him home and keep him for the night, especially after her little episode of heartbreak which Vincent tried to take from her. It was soothing that idea, and then she realized she needed to vow her faith to the princess and gently smiled her fanged teeth protruding from beneath her lip and thought to him ~Wait until later sweetheart okay?~ And walked to a distance from where she could get down on one knee and explain to her what had made her late, and to vow her faithfulness to the rightful person she'd had been waiting to meet in about several generations of time.
It was overwhelming the power in the room. For some reason she felt comfortable and yet still familiar. ~Do you remember me?~ she asked Raven softly in her mind. She started to feel heartbroken actually when she remembered her calling her the whore, she never took any man from anyone. And she was a truthful warrior or she could be friend which either fit the situation. She waited her head bowed in silence and braced herself in her mind for a comforting yes or no.. or to be struck out at, by the way things seemed to be going she could explode at any time.
*She didn't know what to do and let one single blood tear run down her cheek and let it dry.. waiting...*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:34 pm
he turns and from the bushes comes out a cathe begins to purr toward vincent and rubs himself agains him vincent picks him up and stares at him seeing viciousness in the cats eyes"hydra" "i shall name you hydra"he tells the cat carrying it with him "yes ill wait he whispers" to her anxious until the time comes  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:50 pm
Raven felt Anjel enter the house and move toward her but she kept her head leaned against Dante and cloesd her eyes hoping not to be interrupted for the moment. For some reason Raven felt very irritable lately. Raven ignored Anjel for a long time after she had spoken the first time, but as Raven sensed the blood tear she opened her eyes and responded to Anjel in her mind voice. I remember you, from long ago...I think, but it seems a little hazy.....Raven said and then sat up straight. "What is it you do here now," Raven asked Anjel out loud.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:26 pm
((woah sorry i've been out of the story for a while my comp wouldnt let me connect to the internet but now its OKAY!!!!!))

as everybodies love story began to unravel viggil knew he was the only one without love and would basically never will be but he didnt mind because he kne he was a so called lone wolf so as all the lovey dovey stuff was going on virgil just walked out of the building and went behind the alley and waited for it all to be over with............  

Virgil_Arion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:09 pm
While Raven was talking to Anjel she noticed that Virgil had slunk outside. I suggest you get back in here warrior.....Raven said to Virgil. You are about to be given your place and your purpose, why miss that....Raven told Virgil quietly in her mind. Raven grew bored waiting for Anjel to answer her, just because Raven herself had ignored Anjel for 5 minutes did not mean Anjel had the same liberty. She stood and pulled Dante up with her. "Lets move to the chamber."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:30 am
Soul_Reaver08
He smiled slightly "Yeah he always thought he could get any girl he wanted. Such a shame you don't remember." He looked at Craven tiredly "I'm gettin tired so i'm gonna head to sleep ok?"

Craven nodded watching after him go into his room. 'I wonder what he's thinking. Is he ok? Wait stop right there Craven you dont need to be concerned about him.' She thought with a sigh sinking onto the couch. 'But still he seemed so anxious about his brother. Should I worry?' Shaking her head she stood heading to her room, making sure to walk past the guest bedroom to check on Richter.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:13 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He smiled slightly "Yeah he always thought he could get any girl he wanted. Such a shame you don't remember." He looked at Craven tiredly "I'm gettin tired so i'm gonna head to sleep ok?"

Craven nodded watching after him go into his room. 'I wonder what he's thinking. Is he ok? Wait stop right there Craven you dont need to be concerned about him.' She thought with a sigh sinking onto the couch. 'But still he seemed so anxious about his brother. Should I worry?' Shaking her head she stood heading to her room, making sure to walk past the guest bedroom to check on Richter.
Richter was wide awake thinking about his brother. -Where is he? What is he doing? I hate him...but i hope he's alright- He tried to ignore his thoughts and he simply closed his eyes hoping morning would come soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:44 am
"fine ill go back in but how do you even kno that i can be trusted nobody here trusts me even a minute amount what exactly should make you any different" said virgil to raven through his mind as he was heading back into the room  

Virgil_Arion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:38 am
Dante stood up with her and smiled. " Alright, Let's go." As they walked to the chamber he glanced at Virgil for a moment and grinned. So what's your real reason for coming loser He smiled a bit. he had pondered alot about his identical twin brother but in the end He actually felt as if he could trust him a little more. If Raven can trust you than I can too.

Sparda walked around then he felt a awfully powerful presence amongst him. "The blood brothers?" A man in a black cloak laughed and glared at Sparda with his dark crimson eyes. " I am Nelo Angelo and I'm here for the dark blood." The voice called out from a distance and as Soon as Sparda spotted Nelo he had dissappeard. his first reacton was to call for Raven. If you want him to stay than you must unite Dante and Virgil. Sparda looked around for Nelo. The group who have come for him is the Blood brothers. They are the netherworld renegades and with cooperation their strength can match my own but not my sons.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:49 am
vincent stepped back in and noticed the two he leaned agaisnt a wall and fixed his hair as it began to cover his face  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:51 am
"trust me on this one vincent its gonna take a lot more then just fixing your hair to make you look even remotely nice" said virgil as a insult  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games