Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:27 am
ARG BELL CAN GO ******** A DONKEY!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:01 pm
I feel sorry for the donkey...
have them ******** a pile of bacterialised poo instead

Rant time:

I feel shitty, and have done for a while

End rant!

short but sufficiant for my current case
and it helps ease my mind for the time being  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:31 pm
True Shram, they can ******** some deadly virus then!

Unfortunately I have no words to help you other than the fact that I look forward to you visiting!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 pm
God-Raped-Me
True Shram, they can ******** some deadly virus then!

Unfortunately I have no words to help you other than the fact that I look forward to you visiting!

D: I dun wanna  

Red Glacier

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 pm
Fine, they can go ******** GBS(the disease) then! It sounds nasty enough!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:30 pm
Double post... sorry.

I'm fed up of putting emotion into people who will make it into a noose and try and hang me with it.

I just wish there was a way to tell who would do that to you!  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 am
disperse your emotion with care I guess...
I tell anyone who'll listen anything they ask about me, but only people who really care hear all of it and see emotion.
maybe just say things.... casually? as if its a day to day thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:12 am
The ones who pissed me off this time are family. I'm in a "how the hell could they say such things to family" state right now, mind you I didn't take it laying down!  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 pm
God-Raped-Me
The ones who pissed me off this time are family. I'm in a "how the hell could they say such things to family" state right now, mind you I didn't take it laying down!

Family are often the first to come with critical views, and often last at realising what they have done.
did you speak up to them about it?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:56 pm
Oh ya, this is all about the facebook bullshit. In the end I disowned my aunt, and well I've never seen my great aunt so.... Maybe in time I will learn to forgive but the hurt went too deep. The b***h I am though hopes I hurt just as deep!  

God-Raped-Me

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:35 am
I dumped my boyfriend of a year and a half. It wasn't what I wanted so I tried to be civil but he still said one thing that really hurt: "I don't think you ever loved me the way I loved you." I feel so guilty even though I know staying wouldn't have been fair to either of us.

I actually got physically ill because of how twisted up inside I feel (even though one of those feelings is 'I'm free!')

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 pm
We have to have the house ******** SPOTLESS tomorrow, daddy in law knows and won't do s**t ALL! My sister and I have been running our asses off trying to make this place presentable for the last two ******** days. I'm pissed!  

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 pm
Lot of crap going on this time ><

To start off with, crazy stalker b***h is back. She was harrasing me on myspace for a while till I told her to ******** off. Hopefully she'll get a clue this time...

Anyway, here's the big problem I'm facing. My mom and I are on good terms again, and the fact that I've been out of the house so long means that my relationship with my mom has changed. We don't view each other as just mother and son, but now it's and adult-to-adult thing. I need the help, and the only thing she would expect from me is to be able to pay my own bills. My girlfriend hates the idea, but I'm thinking it's just because she's used to having me around 24/7. I just don't know what to do...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 am
Calling head office today to b***h about all the safety concerns I have on late nights.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

Trish the Stalker

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:02 am
i don't know if any of you are the middle child... but i am... and it sucks...

i generally HATE the Christmas season..... i never got what i wanted... so i just stopped asking for stuff....

and every year i have watched the quality and quantity of my gifts diminish...

last year i got 2 pairs of pants that were 6 sizes to big and bedsheets.... (i wish i was exaggerating)... My older brother got a bunch of nice kitchen supplies for his new house, his car rescued from being impounded, and a 50$ cabellas gift card..... my younger sister got an ipod, an electric guitar, and a bunch of accessories...

this never use to bother me. but this year, when there is something i REALLY REALLY REALLY want (an Xbox360), i told it to my parents when they asked me like they always do....

they quite literally laughed in my face.... and said that i didn't need another video game (i only have a ps2 with 2 games that i have beaten a million times)

ive always been content with what i have... but i don't know how much longer i can keep eating this s**t.... (for Christ sakes, for my 21st birthday all i got was 40$ and 2 cards.... i didn't even care about the money... but is it so hard just to send a freaking card!!!!)

its not so much the material things... but i just get the feeling that im being forgotten... like im slowly disappearing and no one seems to care...

sweatdrop sorry about the rant... but it does help a little...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff