Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 pm
It def reminds me of Coraline. It's a little creepy, but cool. Maybe add some more green somewhere on the top to balance it out??  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 pm
It's kind of simple, and boring, to be honest. Just black and white, nothing that really sets it apart.  

pickle relish

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 pm
Are you plugged in? Because, if you're not, you need to be. You're absolutely electrifying.

Also, I like the sparks xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:22 pm
The avatar feels subdued, almost muddled to me. It could just be my deficiency of colour but you just seem like a blob of dark. It would be cool if the gold trim provided just a little more accent than what it provides.

Also, Kire, I was bored, and decided to use you as my quick sketch of the day. I hope you don't mind.  

Sentama Lin

Phaeton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:49 pm
You usually, probably always have fantastic setups. This one isn't an exception, but the ears are unnecessary. They stick out too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:30 am
The hair scares me a bit. It somehow works with your outfit though... The eyes match well with the hairpin. It seems like you should be HOLDING something... but I know not what.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 am
You make good use of the new Titan legacy poses. My only problem with the avi is the elemental wings. The shade of green is too light and it has a sparkle to it that make it seem odd with the rest of the avi.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:12 am
Oh I love it~
You look so intellectual and scholarly 3nodding I think you need a book though. And thematically, the hair doesn't quite fit, but it doesn't really mess with the whole look.

Also, note to everyone not used to Lemmy: My Flaming Turtle of Destiny's name is Lemmy. I know he clashes with most of what my avi wears, but oh well. He's my little buddy~

invisible-weirdo

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:42 am
Ne... I love it. It's whimsical, though, Lemmy really doesn't go with it, but it's really something we all can't help. The only problem I have is because it's such a light colour, and it's very analogous, you kinda blend into the white.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:26 pm
Sentama Lin
It would be cool if the gold trim provided just a little more accent than what it provides.

Better? xd

I like your avatar =] I don't know why, but your avatar makes me feel like I haven't seen enough blue in avatars on Gaia lately. And you make me happy for supplying it.

If I had to critique, I'd say that the Kiki slippers are awkward looking. But then again they always are.  

CR Kyrie

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:32 pm
I really like the use of black and gold. The stockings look a little funny but can't be helped. I think the only thing I would try if you want to is see how it looks with your skin made white.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:40 pm
You look like one of those creepy, possessed porcelain dolls that come to life to murder you. If that was what you were going for, you've got it. The no eyes thing was a nice touch.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:55 pm
You look like a wandering martial artist with the ability to electrify your punches and attacks. Well done Everain and I like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:05 pm
Wow, your headless look is really surprising... Overall, I can think of nothing I don't like. I maybe would have included more elements, but your look is simple and powerful all in one. Maybe a little grass for cohesion? But I'm not even sure there's an item that has that pose. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:10 am
The hair is my only gripe. Otherwise, I love the asymmetric cape.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games