Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:42 am
*appears from the shadows* "Hmm Hey sal, lots of new people in here today"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:45 am
*slips in through the barely open door, trying not to draw too much attention to herself*
Pokeyrose slips soundlessly up to the bar, slaps the counter and shouts "whose leg to do you have to hump to get a dry martini in here?"  

PokeyRose

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:10 am
PokeyRose
*slips in through the barely open door, trying not to draw too much attention to herself*
Pokeyrose slips soundlessly up to the bar, slaps the counter and shouts "whose leg to do you have to hump to get a dry martini in here?"

There will be no dry humping of the martini's here little lady...... rofl *Grabs a bottle of gin, vermouth. Stir gin and vermouth with ice in a mixing glass. Strain into a cocktail glass, add the olive, and serves.* I hope you enjoy.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:37 am
*Looks around*

"Am I waiting for my drink or some sort?"

Inylysia x

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:44 am
BizzyBo
PokeyRose

There will be no dry humping of the martini's here little lady...... rofl *Grabs a bottle of gin, vermouth. Stir gin and vermouth with ice in a mixing glass. Strain into a cocktail glass, add the olive, and serves.* I hope you enjoy.
mrgreen

Bo, your little one is freakin adorable !!!!! heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:58 am
_RI0SAN_
BizzyBo
PokeyRose

mrgreen

Bo, your little one is freakin adorable !!!!! heart

Thanx, hes gonna be 3 on the 8th of Dec. He looks a lot like his momma though.  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:01 am
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
*Looks around*

I'm sorry, I thought salangel took care of it. I'll get it. *Grabs a glass from overhead and starts filling it with Mountain Dew.* I hope this hits the spot. *Garnishes with a maraschino cherry and serves.* Sorry about that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:29 am
BizzyBo
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
*Looks around*

I'm sorry, I thought salangel took care of it. I'll get it. *Grabs a glass from overhead and starts filling it with Mountain Dew.* I hope this hits the spot. *Garnishes with a maraschino cherry and serves.* Sorry about that. sweatdrop

I had... but alas... it was on the last page... cry

Its okay though.

*Walks behind the bar and proceeds to wipe down the bottles and clean the glasses.*

*Looks at Bizzybo's siggy* Hey! Isn't that my hat he's wearing? xd  

salangel

The God of Fail

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:51 am
*walks in* hi got some ginger ale here?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:35 am
redtoothe
*walks in* hi got some ginger ale here?

Sure thing man. *Grabs a glass, and a pestle and puts a few mint leaves on the bottom of the glass. Proceeds to crush the mint at the bottom of the glass and adds ice. Fills the cup with ginger ale, and serves.* Here try this, I hope you like. mrgreen  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:37 am
salangel
BizzyBo
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
*Looks around*

I had... but alas... it was on the last page... cry

Its okay though.

*Walks behind the bar and proceeds to wipe down the bottles and clean the glasses.*

*Looks at Bizzybo's siggy* Hey! Isn't that my hat he's wearing? xd

You know it, and he loves it to death. And he will domokun for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:42 am
ancantsia
ancantsia
*posts notice on notice board*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Contest to Win A November Letter is underway and Plushies in the quests and donations sub-forum. ( Clicky the Linky )

Read the rules on the first page Before entering.

November Letter Contest

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:31 am
*Wiping glasses dry and thinking to him self " Not too much action in here tonight. I guess it's cause of the holidays. Oh well, I would shut down, but I know as soon as I do, people will walk in needing something to drink." Puts glass down and picks up another one.* Hmmmm.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:09 am
BizzyBo
*Wiping glasses dry and thinking to him self " Not too much action in here tonight. I guess it's cause of the holidays. Oh well, I would shut down, but I know as soon as I do, people will walk in needing something to drink." Puts glass down and picks up another one.* Hmmmm.

Its 3:09am and I'm up basting a turkey. HAPPY THANKS GIVING EVERYONE exclaim  

BizzyBo

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:14 am
Yay my chocobo has goggles, shes ao cute 3nodding  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games