Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarisa

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:38 pm
I would like to thank O n y x for inviting me to this guild.

Anyway onto simple profile thing:

Name: Luna (or Tynan)
Dislikes: Clowns, puppets, having two different views on most things

If you have any questions about me (no stalkers question please), feel free to pm me. I will be more than happy to answer them. smile

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:43 pm
Well, here I was, absent-mindedly strolling through extended discussion- where NO ONE was responding to my posts... either they were scared off by my intellectual greatness ( xp ) or they just weren't paying any attention to me...

When I got a mail from the gaia messaging system. Oh joy! Maybe Remorsa has logged back in and we can keep chatting about our future carrers starting up the first commercial line of-

What? Not Remorsa? A guild invitation?

neutral That was unexpected.

Well at first I instinctively reach for the 'decline invitation' button- when I realize... wait? There's no comments on 'JOIN THIS GUILD AND GET LIKE TEN MILLION GOLD DURRR!' or 'WE NEED RECRUITS FOR GUILD WARZ DUR!!' Loh and behold- a guild about intelligent discussion?

I'm intruiged.

So I click on the link... I look around... I decide this might be fun. REALLY fun. Thank you Onyx, for inviting me!

---
About Komodo;

Komodo loves her Arts. Music, The visual arts and literature. Komodo listens to many types of music, from The Cure To The Dresdin Dolls To Marylin Manson. Komodo loves her guitar. It is her second bestest non-human friend, right after the computer. Komodo is the best artist in her school. Komodo doesn't have to worry about boasting because everyone knows Komodo is right about that. 3nodding Komodo is not the best artist in the world, however. That makes Komodo sad.

Komodo loves her science. Psychology and physics, neither she's had much training in. She sure loves to blab about them though. Komodo also likes her math. It is quite fun and lets her do many amazing things.

Komodo loves looking at two sides of every argument. She also loves- Dragons, horror films, skinny boys in make-up, video-games, individual thinking, staying up late, sleeping in late, being logical, having the house to herself, debating her opinions. Komodo likes to play psychiatrist, picking apart human nature.

Komodo doesn't love her history. Maps bore her. She likes to know why battles started, but doesn't really care how they finished... Komodo has trouble attatching herself to the world around her.

Komodo doesn't love a lot of things. But most of all, Komodo doesn't love- being in a crowd of people, rap music, biggots, sexists, waking up early, sticking to a routine, being emotional, being ignored when she's trying to make a point, being in love.

Komodo is confused as to why she is refering to herself in third person. confused Komodo feels awkward in moral arguments. Komodo has conflicting political and religious opinions. Komodo has a conflicting personality. Komodo is about as emotional and submissive as a brick wall and only shows compassion to people she is close to.

Komodo gets carried away with her words. *points to other introductory posts in reference*

There. Now you know about me.

K0m0d0

sarebear13

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:53 pm

Name: Sarah (sarebear13, sarebear16 is my mule who is also in this guild ninja ).
DOB: 4th Sept 1991
Likes: Anime- Fruits Basket and One Piece, Manga, Music, Cooking.
Dislikes: Clowns, Stuck-up people.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:56 am
hello !! . *sucks lollipop* .
well .
i like to thank o n y x ! . heart domokun

`___ macey
harts :
my music [[ the used .. silverstein .. H.I.M . story of the year . nine days. the fold . the afters . etc.. ]] .. shopping ! [paul frank!]
... my cam [im a cam whore . X) .] .. my sexy biatches ! [aka. my friends o___O] .. emos . goths . *thinks* . hmm . i liiike . lots of stuff X) .

hates :
bitches .. sluts . whores [unless theyre cam whores] .. jerks . um .. cant think of anything now . so yeah .. oh yeah ! . rap music . unless it has a good beat .

age `_____ 13
bday ____ 22nd march
place ____ australia - sydney .

xx oo . 4laugh  

candii_sexyness

RyanTheBoot

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:31 am
So yeah... used to come here a lot, computer died. Now I'm back, whoo!
Spreading either cherry demeanour or perfectly sarcastic hatred of everything.
Call me Eudi or Ryan.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:02 am
( the next Miss U.S.A.--> wink surprised Oh...they pick me crying I am sooo happy 3nodding . Okay first my name is Half-Lycanthrope...I do not really act like the female Miss pagents but I thought it would be a good intro. Anyways...on gaia I do have nicknames "Lycan", "Goober",and "sun shine". I am 19 years old. I do my own logos for anyone who askes for them for a small price (< graphic artist). I love anime of all kinds. I don't have a personall favorite band or song, cause I listen to a good selection but NO slutty or sappy songs.

PERSONAL THOUGHT (shared): Well this was unexpected...I get up showered and came on gaia to come do some hard earned gold postings. Than I see a mail icon on my name. I am thinking "I hope its not spam, if it is MOD time" But it wasn't...it was from the admin so now I am thinking "ahh Crap I hope I didn't do anything wrong" You know what...I DIDN'T...it was an invite. HE HE xd . So now I am here, one of the many intellect people and not in trouble. So now I like to thank O N Y X for inviting me...and I will be looking forward to be talking to you all.

Oh and I am canadian  

Halnalia

Azure_Blade

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:32 am
Hey all!
Name's Azure. (Real Name: Michael) but you can call me Az... or anything really.
I'm 18 and I live in Canada. I like reading, drawing, looking at pretty pictures/shiny things and listening to music. I have a terrible phobia of clowns. And yeah... that's me.

This guild definately looks fun. Thanks for the invite O n y x.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:58 am
Well thank you to O n y x.

Well in reality my name is Ben.

I'm 12 years old, and I am very unhappy people judge me unfairly due to my age.

I like all music (to an extent), football, cricket, RPGs, Final Fantasy and lots of other stuff.

I'm not too keen on crappy rap music like 50 cent, bad grammar, bad spelling, 'txt tlk', stereotypers and I cannot stand, bumpers.

Now you know about me, why not share something about yourself?  

chimpchilla

Miccaella

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:55 pm
New member! blaugh

Name: Micca_chan, but you can call me Micca. =)
Birthday: April 22
Likes: Anime, anything random, pointy things, Harry Potter
Loves: Chocolates. Him <3. You.
Dislikes: Spiders
Greatest Fears: Oompa Loompas

Something else about me:
I lurk. ninja
AND
I love comments.
*hinthint winkwink nudgenudge*

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:01 pm
I'd intro myself here, but I already did on another account, so I'm too lazy to do it again.

I actually find it kind of funny since I was invited to this guild on three different accounts.

Kudos to anyone who can guess who I am. Especially since I haven't even posted anything on one of them. xp  

Voila! Viola

x1039xSweetxChildrenx

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:02 pm
Name: Tia Cerasini *Tries doing a pronunciation thingy* (Ser-uh-see-nee)
Date Of Birth: Feb. 16th, 1992
Likes: Many bands, playing my guitar (Edwin is his name 3nodding ), playing DDR, mindless television, blogging, reading manga (all kinds), acting crazy on my adrenaline rushes, and then coming to a halt like a train wreck... eek
Dislikes: Ego-inflatted maniacs, waking up at 6:00 to go to school, school *gasp!*, my life has, like, sooo much drama, (add Laguna Beach!), people at school... Guess that's it! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:23 pm
Hello everyone.
Feels a little like an AA meeting but here goes

My name is Lisa
I am 25
I live in N.C. USA and also P.A. USA

I love music (I listen to a little of everything) and my husband (happily married 2 years)

I dislike gibberish (LOL and L33T) mainly because I don't know it.

I am honest to a fault and very opinionated, so please don't be offended, I know others don't share me beliefs but I don't expect any one to change theirs for me.  

lisa975

[Literate Muffin]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:25 pm
Well, here I go!

My name is Muffin, and you may call me whatever nicknames you can get from that. I am fourteen years old and if you need to know more you can take a look at my profile! Kthxbai!

PS: How do you know me person I do not know? surprised

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:34 pm
Hey everybody - name's Mei smile I love Evanescence, F.I.R., Gavin Degraw, Vitamin C, BoA, Utada Hikaru, Twelve Girls Band, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, and about a million other bands. ^^ The MARS soundtrack is pretty awesome too.

I enjoy reading a lot, and I really love anime and manga.

My top favorites [of both anime/manga] are Inuyasha, Naruto, CCS, Furuba, Saikano, MARS, and the Mermaid Saga. I have an enormous list, but these are the ones from off the top of my head.

I also LOVE drawing. Hopefully I can become a manga-ka when I get older. whee

I'll update with some examples of my art later.

[btw - I LOVE Inuyasha fanfiction, if anyone knows of any good ones...XD]  

Alessandrya

Shameless Explorer

11,890 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iBalrog

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:34 pm
Im bored  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games