Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:58 am
I can just sense things....Raven said to Virgil and continued on to the chamber. As she stepped through the door she started hearing Sparda's voice in her head and he didn't sound happy. The blood brothers? Why do they want Dante? Well if you want them to be united you have to come to DeadBridge. The ceremony starts in 5 minutes and then they will come together, but you must witness it....Raven said to Sparda in a paniced voice and hoped that she wasn't showing any of her inner turmoil on her face. "Virgil get up here! On the left side. Dante stay on the right, and Vincent and Anjel you have to walk behind me in the spaces," Raven ordered them all as they approached a column.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:04 pm
Dante was already on his spot and in an instance Sparda was there. carefull, he watched the boys and smiled. "Behave sons." As Virgil walked near Dante, Dante patted him on the back. " I can still kick you a**..." he laughed. For some reason he was getting use to Virgil's presence and the hate slowly died.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:08 pm
"Sparda...good. Stand directly in front of me," Raven said trying to cover her concern about the new events that she just became aware of. "Okay everyone. Short notice but we start the ceremony now. All of you need to be in your places before we pass that column," Raven said and lifted her head. "Once I start talking, do as I say and answer me when I speak. Do nothing of the sort otherwise," Raven said and tried to stop being nervous. Sparda how close are they? Do they know Dante is here?....Raven asked him nervously in her mind voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:15 pm
"dante you may certainly be able to kick my a** but i can certeinly beat you in intelligence." said virgil kind of laughing that dante would say something like that at this time  

Virgil_Arion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:17 pm
"Just knock it off the both of you, you can attempt to be cute later," Raven told them in a serious voice. "Now focus."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:20 pm
Dante grinned. " Whatever...bro.." He laughed then went to his spot. he looked at Sparda who made a surprising entrance. Sparda looked at both boys and smiled. Sparda then replied to Raven's comment. They know Dante is the most vulnerable right now. They don't know where he is at. Sparda looked at Raven and tried to keep from being to concern.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:34 pm
Then we need to get this ceremony over with and soon....Raven told Sparda and looked at everyone else. "Do nothing but pay attention until you are asked to do otherwise. It begins," Raven told them as Corvenian walked to the middle of the dias. "Rise and respect as the Princess and her warriors walk to the path," Corvenian said in a booming voice. Then Raven started to walk towards the dias herself and the others followed. "Princess will take her rightful claim of power after waiting nearly 12 centuries! The time to be united is now! And she will lead us in that cause," Corvenian said as Raven and the group neared the stairs to the dias. "Tonight I pass the torc head dress and ring of power, and Princess will choose her warriors," Corvenian said and turned to Raven "You may ascend Princess." And with that Raven stepped onto the dias and moved to her place. She knelt down and tilted her head back, then Corvenian chanted and produced a wonderful tiara and ring to place on Raven. After he was done he presented her to the assembled clan to much cheering. "Now name your warriors," Corvenian said and moved Raven to her black velvet chair. Vincent was the first to be called. "Vincent, now is the time to accept your responsibility and claim your place. Will you be my warrior of Unity?" Raven asked and beconed him forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:59 pm
vincent looked at the two argue and just shook his head down still leaning agaisnt a wall "imature,they must learn to grow up"he told himself  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:37 pm
Raven didn't want to repeat herself so she yelled at Vincent in the mind voice. Answer the question and pay attention Vicent....Raven said and kept a serene look on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:22 pm
"i'd be honored" he said as he kneeld on one leg and looked down  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:32 pm
An with those words being spoken true by Vincent, Raven cast a spell. It engulfed Vincent in an orb of light and burned her insignia into the flesh on the back of his neck. There was also a tiny mark left on his soul. "Very well then, rise and take your rightful seat," Raven said indicating seats that were placed behind and next to her in the exact order of how they had walked into the chamber. Then she turned her attention to Virgil and Dante. "Dante, now is the time to accept your responsibility and claim your place. Will you be my right hand, in love and honor?" Raven asked and then turned to Virgil before Dante could answer. "Virgil, now is the time to accept your responsibility and claim your place. Will you be my left hand, in trust and friendship?" Raven asked and then looked to Sparda. "Master Sparda you may step in front of your sons," Raven instructed and knew that her plan had to work or else all would be lost to her. "Think to answer me, Dante and Virgil, but not before you hear this. There is another task appointed to you both here today, which could save everything.....Here before the DeadBridge clan and your father, Master Sparda, do you wish to unite again as brothers or stay enemies to each the other?" Raven asked in a very grave voice. "Think to answer me wisely in all 3 questions," Raven said and waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:50 am
vincent followed ravens request and did as told he waited for the two to agree  

vampire_guardian116

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:06 am
Anjel stood beside Corvenian like she was told to do in the letter and how she was trained, she did not answer Raven quickly and kept her mouth shut just so she could have that answer and be satisfied. She kneeled at the end of the row amongst the others.. Waiting to be tested in her help to aid the princess. She bowed her head in honor and stayed silent until she was called on to vow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:17 am
vincent felt anjel in the pressence he was so anxious to just be with her but he would act like a good little general  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:03 pm
"I, Virgil, accept the dificulties you have bestode upon me and i am full well ready to have dante, my twin brother, as a friend and princess i mean queen i kno what is my destiny i am soppused to protect the son that right now is in your whomb and help raise him as if he was my own" said he as he too knealed down to pay respect to raven  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games