Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:45 pm
^It's good that you understand. 3nodding At least this week everything horrible that has happened doesn't involve me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:00 pm
^Is having a good week..? o_o;

Ph34rM3h

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:01 pm
^now has a television for a head
>eh...not really, more like a really crappy week.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:06 pm
^is holding a blue flower ...which may just be an allegory for the crappy week she had?
>is sorry for ^ for having a bad week  

Lemming Pie

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:07 pm
^Is caring.....aww so sweet 4laugh
>Yeah actualy I'm allergic to pollen and the allergy rating for the week has been really high. Maybe I should actualy start taking the medicine. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:12 pm
>is allergic to pollen too! O.o creepy...
^is a cool person  

Lemming Pie

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:18 pm
^Wouldn't think that if they met me in real life stare Is cool too. 3nodding
>I wonder how many other people are allergic to pollen....  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:35 pm
^ is cool, sweet, and big pimpin' in real life. biggrin  

S.T.3.

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:37 pm
^*points to other thread* Do you have a perverted mind or somethin?
>Well apparently to a vast majority of people I know, they think I'm ugly. stare Obviously they're too shallow to see behind looks.(and I look way better than any of them xd )  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:39 pm
pixyseshy
^*points to other thread* Do you have a perverted mind or somethin?
>Well apparently to a vast majority of people I know, they think I'm ugly. stare Obviously they're too shallow to see behind looks.(and I look way better than any of them xd )

Lol, I can't help the fact that GAIA made something that looks like that! xd ......

LOL, and u say i'm perverted but U WERE THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING. mad D

....People r stupid, I know. biggrin  

S.T.3.

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:43 pm
^Oh fine then.....'you' not 'u' and 'are' not 'r'. (incorrect spelling is my pet peeve>.<(for the most part....) but hey I spell bad all the time)
Besides I didn't think that until you POINTED IT OUT for the world to think of it THAT WAY.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:45 pm
pixyseshy
^Oh fine then.....'you' not 'u' and 'are' not 'r'. (incorrect spelling is my pet peeve>.<(for the most part....) but hey I spell bad all the time)
Besides I didn't think that until you POINTED IT OUT for the world to think of it THAT WAY.

But you still thought of it that way. biggrin Lol, I'm offering 100g who states it outloud too. xd . I wana see if n e one is desperate enough. smile

*attempts to strike a nerve using incorrect spelling smile *  

S.T.3.

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:48 pm
^You should know that I've had three crappy weeks straight and am not really in the mood to attack you about anything. Fighting with someone online is utterly useless, and if there is need for it then it must be covered by all the other stupidity happening. So if you wish to attempt to ruin my day even more then go right ahead, I won't do anything at all.
And who would be that desperate -or stupid- to say it out loud?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:49 pm
^is not having a good day eek  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:50 pm
pixyseshy
^You should know that I've had three crappy weeks straight and am not really in the mood to attack you about anything. Fighting with someone online is utterly useless, and if there is need for it then it must be covered by all the other stupidity happening. So if you wish to attempt to ruin my day even more then go right ahead, I won't do anything at all.
And who would be that desperate -or stupid- to say it out loud?

Is your wishlist up-to-date? Cause I see you have the fox ears.

^ is online. smile  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games