Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 am

I've been in a walmart, and a target, and other stores that sell clothes. They may not have very large sections, but they have a lot more variety. Choosing from (I'll count the neutral grey and exclude the swimsuits) 23 tops (10 of which are meant to be seen, and 3 are the actual top of the set) and 13 bottoms, leaves much to be desired. I could include the NPC underwear, but that seems rather gross.
There's variety in socks, but too many of them share the same base and don't possess the variety necessary for some outfits.

There are lots of things to do with glasses. I have three Sayoran goggles just becaue it's the most diverse of the specs. Yes, you can wear them as most of it, but by looking out into the world, there are lots of variations on glasses.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Agreed. As a sock fanatic, we need more socks. Glasses would be nice too, and some under tops would be good too. I like usually doing my avi skimpy so those things would be appreciated.

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:33 pm

hot4urshoelaces
Agreed. As a sock fanatic, we need more socks. Glasses would be nice too, and some under tops would be good too. I like usually doing my avi skimpy so those things would be appreciated.
I'm not a sock fanatic, but I really think that we don't have enough variety in the way that the socks look. (true, you only wear them on your feet, but there are lots more choices then the 4 basic kinds of socks that we have. Leggings, stockings, and actual socks could use more items. plus we really need more variety in what they look like.

Undergarments, yeah, I think they only reason they're witholding more bras and panties would be that msot guys don't really care that much about their underwear. (I don't wear it often on my avatar, but the option is nice)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:39 pm

wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
I'm not a sock fanatic, but I really think that we don't have enough variety in the way that the socks look. (true, you only wear them on your feet, but there are lots more choices then the 4 basic kinds of socks that we have. Leggings, stockings, and actual socks could use more items. plus we really need more variety in what they look like.

Undergarments, yeah, I think they only reason they're witholding more bras and panties would be that msot guys don't really care that much about their underwear. (I don't wear it often on my avatar, but the option is nice)

I'm fanatical about the socks. I own/wear quite a few of the taller/longer ones.

I'm hoping that after the announcement of the winner of the sock contest that we MIGHT get an update.

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Speak of the devil! It's naughties!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:48 pm

hot4urshoelaces
Yep, in three colors.

That was a relatively lucky break, shame about the price though.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:51 pm

wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
Yep, in three colors.

That was a relatively lucky break, shame about the price though.

Yeah, I know.

It should bottom down soon enough though. How low do you think will be the lowest?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:54 pm

I'd say, if it's in the shop for, uh, a week, the lowest should be on day 5. if it's in the shop for 2 weeks, the lowest hould be day 12. three weeks, day 16.

Indefinitely, who can say.
I have enough cash to buy the three that I will get. However, I wouldn't have enough for the donation items, or any future evolving items. I got lucky and had a 25 dollar card, but ive used almost half of it already.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:58 pm

wellwisher
I'd say, if it's in the shop for, uh, a week, the lowest should be on day 5. if it's in the shop for 2 weeks, the lowest hould be day 12. three weeks, day 16.

Indefinitely, who can say.
I have enough cash to buy the three that I will get. However, I wouldn't have enough for the donation items, or any future evolving items. I got lucky and had a 25 dollar card, but ive used almost half of it already.

Yeah, no cash. But hopefully, it'll drop soon so I can get it.

Posted those new avatars in my octopi thread.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:09 pm

That's good.

Er, the prices are dropping very quickly actually. (when I first checked they were 150K, now they're near 105K.)

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:12 pm

wellwisher
That's good.

Er, the prices are dropping very quickly actually. (when I first checked they were 150K, now they're near 105K.)

YAy! Brainstormed and figured out Sayuri

Good!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Down to 88k!

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:17 pm

That's very good. (for both instances)
I can't, quite tell if They're are going to average out now, or if they will drop some more. It's, hard to determine yet. except for donation items, I haven't grasped the best trend for cash shop items.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:19 pm

wellwisher
That's very good. (for both instances)
I can't, quite tell if They're are going to average out now, or if they will drop some more. It's, hard to determine yet. except for donation items, I haven't grasped the best trend for cash shop items.

I don't know if they exactly have a trend.

Yeah, just need to figure out Thrall and Jas. Not quite right those two...

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:22 pm

I suggest thinking outside of the box of pirate items to create a good pirate outit.
I've got a pirate costume that only uses the Pirate patch, and other then that, it has no pirate items. but it is, in fact, a pirate avatar.
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games