Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Censure

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:34 pm
I feel like I'm at an Al-Anon meeting. gonk

Uh. My name's John, I'm 17, and if you have any further questions, PM me! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:53 pm
Just got randi-invited. I'm Dan, if you really want to know all that other crud talk to me.  

Spari

pinay_furuba

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:33 pm
Hi I'm pinay or Pinary or Jason I'm fine with being called any of those...Um..yeah ask me if you wanna know more 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:11 pm
Voila! Viola
I'd intro myself here, but I already did on another account, so I'm too lazy to do it again.

I actually find it kind of funny since I was invited to this guild on three different accounts.

Kudos to anyone who can guess who I am. Especially since I haven't even posted anything on one of them. xp
excuse me, make that four accounts. xd  

Pam Pong

CD KiTTy LYke

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:23 pm
ermm..bammys more of a nickname i have a real name but thats not the point

age is well currently 17 years 322 days and so many hours minutes and the rest of the time until i change again

likes...oh dear..well lets just say i dislike lima beans liver and onions and math was never my best friend other than that i have a great dislike for football for unnamed reasons everything else is obviously on the like list

..can't think of anything else currently so i shall stop here. ya right as if :knog:  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:40 pm
HI! I'm Melissa. But my most common nickname is Liss..
Kotari is good too though xD Since thats what everyone knows me as.
I am turning 17 soon.. My fav subject is Calc (and Bio)
I listen to mostly classic rock.. (I've been listening to it since I was little.. my parents were kids of that era xD)
I play the piano and the drums.. I can also play the bass..
and some guitar.. but I'm terrible at it.
From years of talking to idiots my ability to type correctly online has slightly diminished.
I also like to draw and whatnot..
go click my Deviantart link in my siggy xD  

KotariZythynn

Pandii__x3

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:25 am
User Image: Hiya, Guold with no Topic. :]
My name's Joanne but please call me Inked here. heart
Umm...I'm fourteen years old and I don't like listening to music... a lot.
But if I had to choose, I would choose to listen to Eminem. heart
I had joined Gaia since I was twelve, but then, I was a total noob. Until I saw other Gaians typing correctly and other noobs being made fun of, I tried to change my ways of typing and somewhat began to type more 'literally' ( eek )

I like to draw. But I mostly like to pixel. Some of my art is in my WWW ( dA ) Why not check it out? :}

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:45 pm
Arvo! I'm 14, my name's Lauren, but you can call me Laurie (of my friend's invention), Ayame-Lupe, Ayame, and MercurianAngel if you so please. I love classic rock and old punk rock, but Panic! at the Disco and Fall Out Boy are pretty good, as is 3 doors down, Good Charlotte and Green Day. I like reading Fantasy and Mangas. If you need to know anything else, I'll probably tell you if you ask.  

Amaya Lupe

Maze

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:50 pm
Did I post here yet? I can't remember xd

I'm the Maze, I have a profile page. It has information on it.

Poo. You guys are just lazy. Anyway, I'm in my early twenties, struggling to finish college due to a habit of procrastination, may be convincing people to let me take an internship in England, can charm rocks according to certain people, have tons of nicknames and online names, enjoy a lot of stuff, don't particularly dislike much of anything right now and am going to bed.

smile

Night! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:26 pm
To make it easier, I'll copy and poste from elsewhere. It has all the vital information. Don't hate me for being lazy

Name: Rachie
Date of Birth: 27 May 1987
Lives: Tamworth, UK
Marital Status: Engaged (Jason)
Wants: Attention
Needs: Money
Pierchings: 7 (Tongue, Labret, Left Earx3, Right Earx2)
Tatoos: None... yet

Likes: Jason, Coffee, Bill Bailey, Eddie Izzard, Money, Rain, Snakes, Music, Reading, My PJs, Ann Summers, Eyeliner, Babies, Puppies, Kittens, Make-up, Piercings, Tatoos, Vodka, Web Design

Dislikes: Spiders, Moths, Most Creepy Crawlies, Sprouts, Being Poor, Painfull Poo, Shopping, Getting Dressed, Ignorant People, House Work, Over-Crowded Places, Animal Testing, SPOs (Stupid Pet Owners)

There you go, that's me. Wanna know more? Send me a PM. Or PM me anyways, I luffs random PMs.

Raine Eoviny

candyripper

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:18 pm
Hi, I was new last month- just didn't get around to posting ~heh~ work and Maplestory took my time away from Gaia and for a while I was 'retired'

But I'm getting back into it just to rant and rave about everyday things...I'm in my early 20's and I work for a small construction firm. I listen to anything and I like watching foreign films =D

And boo me...I'm still playing KH1 rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:37 pm
I'm Scooter.
:3
Hello.
So I was invited and thought,
hey this guild is cool.
So hi.

Confused Scooter

VelvetChrist

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:01 pm
Hi there.

I'm Xemnas.

I was formerly (and popularly *isthataword?*) known as Segeric.

I know Xemnas is an anagram for Mansex, so let's drop it now.

I've been on gaia for 2 years now, and I get bored with it easily, so I don't spend much time on it.

I create digital art including banners, photo manipulations, website layouts, etc.

Favorite genres of music are Hip Hop, Industrial, and Rock. Favorite bands are Eminem, Static-X, Korn, and the list goes on...and on.

I have a myspace. Lookit: http://www.myspace.com/sosorrytosay

So yeah, that's me.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:10 pm
22, Male, I go by the name Drak (long 'a'), and this is my second request by Onyx to be in the guild.  

Guru Drak

Omnipresent Elder

ABYSchan

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:59 pm
Well, I was invited quite a while ago, and I saw the message in my inbox again, and I thought "Well, it wouldn't hurt joining a new guild, especially since this place seems to be that of higher... legibility and grammar standards."

So uh, if I'm not doing the whole "don't kill yourself" thing in LI or helping people understand how to read announcements in the Questions forums, I'll swing by here a few times. 3nodding

Well, about myself... if anyone was curious.

I'm a 21-year-old Computer Animation major, MMO enthusiast and Gaia enthusiast (of course). Point of interest: It took 350 gold, but I finally beat the first NPC in Gaia Cards just a few hours ago. I know I'm proud of myself. whee

And... there ya go. 3nodding  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games