Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
STATE WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU BY LOOKS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 556 557 558 559 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you cut out your eye to save your head?
  Yes
  No
View Results

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:21 pm
You look kinda cool...

In that hot evil guy kind of way...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:24 pm
I love your avatar! its cute =^_^= very blue  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Leoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:25 pm
Enki-chan
You look kinda cool...

In that hot evil guy kind of way...

Thanks. I'm not really trying to be an evil-themed guy...it's just that there are so many good items that flow well with this outfit. ((My "Night Form", for example, even though it IS evil.))

And I wholeheartedly agree with what the others have said. You look awesome, and a Staff of Angels with work wonderfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Yeah, but... WAAAY too expensive...

And it'll take a while to get the money for the letters to sell for the gold...  

RoleOfAQS

Leoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:29 pm
*Nods*

ALL the good items are thrice my usual price range. My signature points that out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:31 pm
Leoshi
*Nods*

ALL the good items are thrice my usual price range. My signature points that out.

yes i'm butting into other people's convos but... oh well. anyway that reason right there is why my avi's so simple and is going to probably STAY simple... until i get enough for a kimono.. i LOVE kimonos crying  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Leoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:34 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Leoshi
*Nods*

yes i'm butting into other people's convos but... oh well. anyway that reason right there is why my avi's so simple and is going to probably STAY simple... until i get enough for a kimono.. i LOVE kimonos crying

Yeah. Again, high-priced items.

I like your avatar right now. I've always liked the simple purple hair. And a kimono, like the one in your signature, would go well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:37 pm
Ohhh, I get it now. I just described my avatar, not the one above mine...

Okay, Leoshi's avatar doesn't really appeal to me, but whatever he likes is fine. He looks badass tho. :]

Kirimoto

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:39 pm
Leoshi
Sanzoskitsune
Leoshi
*Nods*

Yeah. Again, high-priced items.

I like your avatar right now. I've always liked the simple purple hair. And a kimono, like the one in your signature, would go well.

aww tanki tanki, really the stuff I really really LOVE about the avi in my sig is the kimono and the sword... i'd be happier if it looked like a traditional katana but ::shrugs:: i love Japanese culture that's why i want a kimono. LOL i actually bought a real katana and scared my sister by chasing her down with it its dull so don't worry about me hurting her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Sanzoskitsune

aww tanki tanki, really the stuff I really really LOVE about the avi in my sig is the kimono and the sword... i'd be happier if it looked like a traditional katana but ::shrugs:: i love Japanese culture that's why i want a kimono. LOL i actually bought a real katana and scared my sister by chasing her down with it its dull so don't worry about me hurting her

Heheh. I'm really not surprised...it's a little sister, right? I poke fun at my sisters, too. But not with a katana ((though I've ALWAYS wanted one)).

Kirimoto

Ohhh, I get it now. I just described my avatar, not the one above mine...

Okay, Leoshi's avatar doesn't really appeal to me, but whatever he likes is fine. He looks badass tho. :]

Thanks much.

In my opinion, the hair color doesn't really go well, but everything else is a great start. Keep at it, and you'll look better than me.  

Leoshi

Pyrosexual

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:45 pm
One word: blah!

The blue of the lunar cloak totally clashes with the outfit, I don't like the hair style, the classes, or anything at all, and it's just too overdone. Too n00bish really.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:48 pm
I like your avatar Leoshi, so far it looks good to me ^_~ but then i like dark things... but i like light things too... I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING lol and as for my little sis... i once pinned her to the ground heh heh heh i'm a huge tomboy sometimes so i usually end up wrestling with her... which is probably why she runs from me now heh heh heh  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Leoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:52 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I like your avatar Leoshi, so far it looks good to me ^_~ but then i like dark things... but i like light things too... I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING lol and as for my little sis... i once pinned her to the ground heh heh heh i'm a huge tomboy sometimes so i usually end up wrestling with her... which is probably why she runs from me now heh heh heh

Oh yeah, one-sided fun! I'm always "evil" to my 9-year-old cousin. I'll tickle him until he crouches, then pick him up under his knees. He'll be in the air, and all he could do is kick helplessly! twisted I then place him on a couch, and - if avaliable - shoot a NERF gun at him until he throws the darts back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:54 pm
Supernatural Shapeshifter
One word: blah!

The blue of the lunar cloak totally clashes with the outfit, I don't like the hair style, the classes, or anything at all, and it's just too overdone. Too n00bish really.

Overdone? 7 items, really. I could really overdo it with my Night form, but that's only when I'm hyper.

It's actually a Lunar Cowl (Lunar Belt), and I think it's okay.

Eh, it's your opinion. I respect that.  

Leoshi

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Leoshi

Oh yeah, one-sided fun! I'm always "evil" to my 9-year-old cousin. I'll tickle him until he crouches, then pick him up under his knees. He'll be in the air, and all he could do is kick helplessly! twisted I then place him on a couch, and - if avaliable - shoot a NERF gun at him until he throws the darts back.

LOL I mostly do evil things to my sis because i have experience on the other side. When i was little my uncle handcuffed my hands behind my back, it wasn't fun *pouts* i had to run around the house screaming for my Dad to come help me. He ended up handcuffing him outside while i ate my dinner in front of him to really torture him it was fun ^_^  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 556 557 558 559 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games