Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:56 pm
Anjel looked slightly at vincent and smiled she sensed him thinking. ^_^
Anjel then let the smile fade and became serious, she thought to herself ~At least she knows me from somewhere, even though I have much to share with her later on, I have to gain back the friend I once had. She was happy, her child must be messing up her system, (she smirks) common to motherhood when that happens. though even before the end of pregnancy she could maybe destroy us all sweatdrop (serious again)~ She focuses and clears her thought and intends to listen to them speak further.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:13 pm
"this life im about to start will be a lie and a desception"vincent said to himself"for tho i be not a warrior,but for tho princess i shall" he said with a very serious face  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:48 pm
Virgil_Arion
"I, Virgil, accept the dificulties you have bestode upon me and i am full well ready to have dante, my twin brother, as a friend and princess i mean queen i kno what is my destiny i am soppused to protect the son that right now is in your whomb and help raise him as if he was my own" said he as he too knealed down to pay respect to raven

Raven was a bit surprised that Virgil had answered her before Dante but showed nothing. "A very wise choice indeed Virgil. Although you are a bit misled in your destiny, but that can be discussed at a later time," Raven said with a reasuring smile at Virgil then turned to look at Dante. "And you Dante, what do you think to answer me?" Raven asked and waited for Dante to speak. In the corner of her mind she could sense Vincent and Anjel's thoughts. Anjel if you want your place you had better keep your composure for the next half hour and knock it off, being seeded with Caelum is no easy task and this ceremony is to make sure I don't annihalte anything....Raven said to her in the mind voice and then stared at Vincent as if he should get the message without talking.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:41 pm
Sparda stood in his place looking at Dante.Don't be stupid now! Dante sighed abit then glanced over at Virgil. " I will be your right hand In love and Honor." He then thought about his next answer. If I do screw up I can always blame it on My bro then again... He thought about his mother. She would want us as brother "Virgil, We are brothers and We shall be brothers until we die." He grinned. Not really taking this whole formal event as seriously as the others. "It'll be fun."  

Dante Aurion

flamingnards

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:54 pm
*John walks down a deserted street looking in the rubble* What happened here? *He tries to sense any life but can't seem to find anything. He turns down a street steping over a pile of rubble on fire. He pulls out a pack of cigs lighting one and inhaling deeply*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:21 pm
(the school is destroyed and so is the town)  

vampire_guardian116

flamingnards

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:46 pm
vampire_guardian116
(the school is destroyed and so is the town)
damn  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:51 pm
you can still rp if u sent the info just edit your last post  

vampire_guardian116

flamingnards

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:57 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:00 pm
She compresses all emotions and goes into a trance for her to preoccupy herself until called on. *shuts her eyes*  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:10 pm
"dammit why cant this end i want to see my baby"vincent thought to himself showing no emotion but patiently waiting  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:04 pm
Dante Aurion
Sparda stood in his place looking at Dante.Don't be stupid now! Dante sighed abit then glanced over at Virgil. " I will be your right hand In love and Honor." He then thought about his next answer. If I do screw up I can always blame it on My bro then again... He thought about his mother. She would want us as brother "Virgil, We are brothers and We shall be brothers until we die." He grinned. Not really taking this whole formal event as seriously as the others. "It'll be fun."

An with those words being spoken true by Virgil and Dante, Raven cast a spell. It engulfed them in an orb of light and burned her insignia into the flesh on the back of their necks. There was also a tiny mark left on their souls. "Very well then, rise and take your rightful seats," Raven said indicating seats that were placed behind and next to her in the exact order of how they had walked into the chamber again. The only thing different about Dante and Virgil's seats were that they were identical. Next, Raven called on Sparda. "Master Sparda, do you stand witness here today and vouch for your sons claim of unity?" Raven asked him in a very serious voice. Of all people, he should know if they lied or not. All that was left after Sparda was Anjel and Raven still hadn't thought of a proper place for her.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

flamingnards

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:22 pm
*he steps over a body as he looks around.'is there anyone here' he thinks to himself.*
Hello?!
*He continues looking around trying to sense any form of life*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:45 am
She sensed vincent and then somthing happened and opened her eyes and stayed silent while she waited. *she concentrated to look at new queen and sensed her thoughts* ~Queen Raven if may be able to aid you here? with your to-be child or to just aid you when you need me most.. I came to be with you to remind you of what we both were, I would consider every whim you to be thought. Anything, that is what friends are for otherwise I wouldn't be here to ask such a place in your reign.~*she slightly smiles and rebows her head*  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:56 am
vincent gets tired of waiting and mounts his blade to his right side of his waist and gets up and sits on a chair  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games