Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:38 pm
^Steve is being.....Steve... xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:42 pm
Little does Steve realize lobo is now working on her English paper she mentioned earlier, but talking on here to avoid major depression, which would happen if she waited until tomorrow when she wasn't on the 'net.
Pixy is being... purple! xp  

Lobo-chan

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:12 pm
*wonders if anyone is still here*  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:13 pm
Uh, ja. I am. And I'm not getting much done on this damn paper either... damn not remembering half the s**t and what happened first and whatnot... *sigh*  

Lobo-chan

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:22 pm
What's the report on?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:23 pm
choice, but I'm trying to do about the divorce... but it happened when I was like, 6-7 so I don't quite remember a lot of things...  

Lobo-chan

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:28 pm
My parents got divorced when I was 8. It sucked. :/ Never really got to see my Dad until I was 13 or 14. So that was awkward.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:31 pm
It's been over 5 years now and I still haven't really forgiven my dad... and I've been really weird emotionally and on and off depressed for the past couple of years... Like, really depressed at times...  

Lobo-chan

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:35 pm
Ya it took me a while to forgive my parents. But it's just something you have to do. I was all depressed about it for a year or two, but it wasn't too too bad. If you ever need someone to talk w/ someone about it just PM me. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:41 pm
Heh, kk Steve, will do. Damn, what sucks is I can only talk to you guys when I'm not uberly depressed and don't need it as much... what's up with that?  

Lobo-chan

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:43 pm
Lobo-chan
Heh, kk Steve, will do. Damn, what sucks is I can only talk to you guys when I'm not uberly depressed and don't need it as much... what's up with that?

Cause ur a little ball of depression....*pokes*..... biggrin (Lol, that was random smile )  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:48 pm
S.T.3.
Lobo-chan

Cause ur a little ball of depression....*pokes*..... biggrin (Lol, that was random smile )

Oh ma gaaa! It's steve!!!! I haven't seen you online in ages! What's up man!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:50 pm
Oooh, hi Pancake!
And Steve: ........*pokes you with a stick* Only sometimes, otherwise I'm a case of baskets. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:54 pm
Hiya Lobo! How you doing!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:54 pm
AlcoholicPancake
S.T.3.
Lobo-chan

Oh ma gaaa! It's steve!!!! I haven't seen you online in ages! What's up man!

Not too much man. So wuts up with you, you damn alcoholic you. biggrin

Lobo-chan
Oooh, hi Pancake!
And Steve: ........*pokes you with a stick* Only sometimes, otherwise I'm a case of baskets. 3nodding

Lol. *pokes again*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games