Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

FocusIII

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:46 pm
TheBlueWarrior
[Frito]
TheBlueWarrior
[Frito]
TheBlueWarrior
Wow, everyone is in an uproar about all these items. I feel smart about making a donation xd
My demonbow pwnz0rz that Angel one talk2hand

You wish. talk2hand
Everyone knows Angels always win against demons.
Ah, but who wrote the Bible? We are to busy to be writing down empty lies talk2hand

Joking! I'm still... somewhat religious

Lol
Funny.
Even though I don't think the bible did talk about actual battles against Angels and Demons.
I think, I could never read the bible long enough to know.
lol i dont think i could either  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:47 pm
I know..... a few choice stories repeated over and over... other than that.. the Bible is clueless to me..  

[Frito]

FocusIII

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:48 pm
which ones can you remember? heh  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:48 pm
FocusIII
hmm i dont like the new donation items to much but i thing it would be pretty cool too have them you know?
well comepared to most items they have .. there way cool. not to mention the angellic stuff goes for a shiny penny  

Darthspanky

[Frito]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:49 pm
Darthspanky
FocusIII
hmm i dont like the new donation items to much but i thing it would be pretty cool too have them you know?
well comepared to most items they have .. there way cool. not to mention the angellic stuff goes for a shiny penny
Gaia 'tis infested with holy Christians!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:50 pm
lol angelic items are worth a very pretty penny  

FocusIII

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:52 pm
Yeah, I was hoping to find something that looked like angel wings. Glad they finally did. Now I don't have to worry about splurging my gold to get the bow, now its time for a Coco Plushie.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:52 pm
yea, gotta get the angelics, im a angelic freak... when it comes to... almost everything...
but i like the dark better than the bright ...
strange?  

Odama

FocusIII

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:53 pm
angel wings look pimp  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:53 pm
My avi looks semi-gothic... but I'd actually enjoy having an angelic avatar... if I had the cash ><  

[Frito]

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:54 pm
[Frito]
Darthspanky
FocusIII
Gaia 'tis infested with holy Christians!
lol im not religious so i can say meh at them all i want!
so meh to you people!  
Odama
yea, gotta get the angelics, im a angelic freak... when it comes to... almost everything...
but i like the dark better than the bright ...
strange?

noper i love the dark items too.. But they just dont inflate as much. The Spurs are starting to lose in the 3rd quarter!!! (MY SPURS!) i was gonna go to bed but i forgot the playoffs were on. Rawrjdsja I should go to bed really... staying up for the spurs is not going to help me sleep any better. xp  

Sakura-Kyoukan

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Meh? Interesting choice of words. I guess I perfer Meh then some other things.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:55 pm
hmm  

FocusIII

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:56 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Meh? Interesting choice of words. I guess I perfer Meh then some other things.

I'm a meh man myself  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games