Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:59 pm
Lobo-chan
^hopefully isn't as scary as Lord Tarnym... he always tries to kill me for some reason...

*confuzzled about whom is Lord Tarnym???*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:00 pm
^Has an item that I have^
cool

Feckless

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:01 pm
Snacks: Looks... funny! blaugh
Unoffical: One of my friend's RP chars... He's an anthro and he's crazy and tries to kill me for no apparent reason... even through email! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:01 pm
^Has a *monocle*  

Deo_Machina

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:03 pm
^ looks like a vampire  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:04 pm
Lobo-chan
Snacks: Looks... funny! blaugh
Unoffical: One of my friend's RP chars... He's an anthro and he's crazy and tries to kill me for no apparent reason... even through email! gonk

O_O! geeze what a nice person...no I don't try to kill people and all...I mean how can I if one of my few alter-anthro-ego's is this little bugger?
User Image  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:08 pm
Unoffical: You obviously don't drive your characters to the point of insanity... and awww, that's so cute! blaugh lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:10 pm
Lobo-chan
Unoffical: You obviously don't drive your characters to the point of insanity... and awww, that's so cute! blaugh lol

well I don't make them all grr unless it's in their personality. For instance if I was to...bring back on of my few interesting nasty characters like my Antho-Scorpion-Taur...yeah...he'll kill the first person he sees n_n;...

but I mostly leave the killer mentality to those who provoke it at my more serious characters and mostly any of my characters that are in the military.  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:13 pm
Unoffical Music Promoter
Lobo-chan

well I don't make them all grr unless it's in their personality. For instance if I was to...bring back on of my few interesting nasty characters like my Antho-Scorpion-Taur...yeah...he'll kill the first person he sees n_n;...

but I mostly leave the killer mentality to those who provoke it at my more serious characters and mostly any of my characters that are in the military.

My characters don't tend to be murderous psychopaths...except for a black dragon and a murderous psychopath. The crazy guy has two personalities, one of which is an assasin... You're nicer to you characters it sounds like.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:16 pm
Lobo-chan
Unoffical Music Promoter
Lobo-chan

My characters don't tend to be murderous psychopaths...except for a black dragon and a murderous psychopath. The crazy guy has two personalities, one of which is an assasin... You're nicer to you characters it sounds like.

meh I try to be, but more or so, they're still fighters, and they can get to the brink of being psychotic if you press the right buttons and all. But I leave that for my two other Characters. Kaiden Sanchez ( Anthromorphic Cheetah, Rouge Knight ) & AJ Hawk ( Anthromorphic Tiger, Kick Boxer )  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:18 pm
You like anthros, don't you?
I don't have any anthro characters... No, wait, a few... but my best characters are a couple of werewolves, a few vampires, a few half-elves... Man it was hard coming up with the way this pack of werewolves functioned for a story I have next to nothing written in... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:23 pm
Lobo-chan
I don't have any anthro characters... No, wait, a few... but my best characters are a couple of werewolves, a few vampires, a few half-elves... Man it was hard coming up with the way this pack of werewolves functioned for a story I have next to nothing written in... sweatdrop

Oddly.... sweatdrop ...yeah...I do some human characters, but I've gotten rather comfortable playing Anthromorphic characters a big more than humans for some odd reason.

ahh yes I was part of 1 or 2 wolf packs before and such...interesting but it didn't really go no where. I either play Anthros,Non-Anthro Animals,Humans, or Robots/Cyborgs. Mostly when I play Humans or Robots/Cyborgs. They are mostly of the Psychotic lot.  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Emilem

Quotable Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:28 pm
^ Is confusing me.
<> Has no idea who to tlak about.
v Will be here eventually.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:29 pm
^ *SCORE!* *has confused a person*
< Is Already here...and I don't think this is the...person below me game 3nodding  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:29 pm
Unoffical Music Promoter
Lobo-chan

Oddly.... sweatdrop ...yeah...I do some human characters, but I've gotten rather comfortable playing Anthromorphic characters a big more than humans for some odd reason.

ahh yes I was part of 1 or 2 wolf packs before and such...interesting but it didn't really go no where. I either play Anthros,Non-Anthro Animals,Humans, or Robots/Cyborgs. Mostly when I play Humans or Robots/Cyborgs. They are mostly of the Psychotic lot.

I have a few human characters... but I do half-elves a lot more it seems. I also have a character who's a straight out(okay, I don't know if 'straight' quite describes him half the time...) shapeshifter and can turn into any animal... The wolf pack is just in a story of mine though, not an RP. It's hard to find good RPers most the time anymore it seems, at least on here... and I don't do robot types, I'm medieval fantasy most the time.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games