Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:00 pm
First of all, thanks so much Lin for the sketch!! =D

Eh, not really my style. The stuff around the eyes is bugging me. Maybe bring in a little more red in the hair or shoes or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:50 pm
A bit basic for my tastes. Sorry, not a fan.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:59 am
Very fiery~ I like it. The ground/background is a nice touch. My only suggestion would be to try some new pants. The ones you have on aren't bad by any means, but they're more grey than black. I'd try to get some that are a deeper black.

But really, I do love it the way it is. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 am
As you were, I was

User Image

DO ME!!!!
-coughs at the way that could be taken-

interesting concept, not something I'm a big fan of, but I do love the use of both green and blue, the two colors fade together rather well.

And I am well aware I do not have any golden colors below the waistline...so please any suggestions would be very welcomed.

User Image

As I am, you will be

Alaois

Prophet

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:11 pm
There's something about your avatar that seems off to me, but I can't place my finger on it. I like the general coloring of it. The dark skin is a great contrast to the white/gold outfit. I must ask you, however, not to try and confuse me, because you do so have gold below your waist D:

I like gold accents on avatars, by the way ^^ you probably couldn't tell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:43 pm
Ranuu
There's something about your avatar that seems off to me, but I can't place my finger on it. I like the general coloring of it. The dark skin is a great contrast to the white/gold outfit. I must ask you, however, not to try and confuse me, because you do so have gold below your waist D:

I like gold accents on avatars, by the way ^^ you probably couldn't tell.

As you were, I was

User Image

I didn't have gold on it this morning stare when I posted the question

User Image

As I am, you will be

Alaois

Prophet

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:30 pm
I feel the same way Ranuu does. There's something that just doesn't sit well with me, but I can't put my finger on it. I think it might be I wish your hair was gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Alaois
As you were, I was

User Image

I didn't have gold on it this morning stare when I posted the question

User Image

As I am, you will be

Thanks for:
-Your razor sharp net, capturing and calling out the sarcasm of my message, (by the way, that's also sarcasm) and
-The critique of my avatar. You're breaking my rules =(

As for Sentama, I like the risque-ness of your avatar. Also, the red and green colors make me happy for nature! Haha, that sounded really fruity of me. Finally, I'm glad someone can make use of the masque. I tried using it for some time, to no avail. Congrats!

[Edit] WAIT A SECOND, is that the unsightly body hair?  

CR Kyrie

pickle relish

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:13 pm
I like the color scheme, but I sort of think it would be better without the Hermes Moon. Otherwise, it's very nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 pm
I like it Pickle. Red and black is balanced out well. My only complaint is that one feather on your hat is not quite as black as the rest but all well.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:10 pm
Oh my. I can see what you were going for, but my critque would be that I'd prefer a Black/Red Coloured Lolita with the scythe, rather than the light blue.

@Ranuu: To give credit where credit is due, the MASQUE + Zorro Mask combo was from aretoo. And yes, it is the unsightly body hair. I've been trying for AGES to make an avatar using it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:08 am
Ok, how about we don't scare me with near nudity.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

pickle relish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 am
You know you like it, Savvy.

You make a pretty good cowboy. The colors all match pretty well, and it looks convincing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 pm
Love the colour scheme, but I wish there were better shades. Is there an equivalent from the TORQUE shades set? I think those look a lot better.  

Sentama Lin

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:57 pm
It's classic silly, campy Gaia-style. I question the inclusion of the frostbite blade on a thematic level, but I suppose that it doesn't detract from the attractiveness of the avatar.

RE: Pickle's Shades — The red superstar ones may work too...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games