Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:27 am
((IGNORE LAST POST))

"Of course, can't wait to use it. What does it do? I got my new set of arms, now I have 6 arms. Also I have the Zeus's Blessing Bloodline, which helps me with my lightning. I can't wait to learn this jutsu and use it with all of this."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:35 am
"Ok well the first thing is for you to stare me in the iris of my eye. Stare deeply into my eyes as if you are seeing threw me make the intensity build and chakra flow threw your eyes and feel the power build up."  

Dark-Ninja70

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:39 am
Chuin stared deep into the ninja's eyes. Chuin pictured him as being the killer of his father, and the death of his mother. Rage blew up inside him. The intensity of chakra in Chuin's body doubled, hatred was in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 am
"This next part is easier with the byukugan because you must try to get a feel of the person's body and chakra flow and once you have the right flow that's when you do it. It's gonna feel like a shock or wave from your eyes that leaves the person frozen with fear as you stop there natural chakra flow and disorianent them. Some will even fall to there knees with there eyes wide open in terror and shock."  

Dark-Ninja70

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 am
Chuin paused, not blinking. He stood there waiting, watching. He started to sway to the movement of his oponents chakra. "Thats it. Now what?" Chuin gazed into his eyes. He could see everything going on inside his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:50 am
"Just force the chakra in your eyes to release the power"  

Dark-Ninja70

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:52 am
Chuin concentrated, regathering his stance. He could feel the chakra inside of him. "Yes, I feel it" Chuin concentrated it all to his eyes. Then, he released it. "Kanashibari no Jutsu!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:54 am
*Hanzo was slightly frozen for a second but pulled out of it fast.*

"Don't worry it works very well if you even had me for a second for people of your rank your gonna have them on there knees."  

Dark-Ninja70

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:57 am
"This is going to be a great jutsu, I can tell. So, care for a spar? I could use some training with these new arms..." Chuin said smirking  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:05 am
(( You have to go in alittle bit so probablly not because I might have to leave if I need my clone back. ))

"Maybe another time, I need to go and take care of the situation incase Hanzo needs a unexpected move."

*The clone then left in a flash.*  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:07 am
((noooo.....i needed that move........))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:10 am
((Sharingan it when I do it to you?))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:16 am
(Dont worry DP I told Chuin to show you the move earlier)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:08 pm
Rag walked back into the same spot that he used yesterday, the three trees he felled with his jutsu where still smoldering so he decided to pour a water bottle he had onto the worst embers.

"I'm lucky that they didn't light anything else on fire..." he said to himself while practicing the handsigns. "Kanton Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release Ember Clone Technique)." he muttered, creating two ember clones, then backing away he destroyed them with two kunai, he explosion they each made was equal to a paper bomb.

"This could be useful!" he said while stomping out a few embers and picking up the kunai so no one would trip and fall on one if they found his spot. He then waied for Phi to arrive  

Requiem of Remorse

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:09 pm
Phi walks in. "hey dude. your ready to train!?" Phi looks at him  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items