Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D o o m p i c k l e

Magnetic Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:48 pm
Greetings, my name is Jen and I am 21 years old. I was thumbing through the forums searching for intelligent life, when suddenly there was this happy little invite in my mail box. (I suppose the intelligent life found me?) I am happily married (it will be 2 years next month,) and my interests include anime, manga, comic books, art, poetry, paintball, and music (I enjoy a variety of genres, but I tend to lean towards darkwave, industrial, goth rock, and indie rock. ) I tend to be rather opinionated, but I try to keep an open mind as well. I suppose there really isn't anything more to know about me, (well anything of importance at least)

So...uh. Yep. I believe that is everything. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:41 am
Hey there, you can call me 'Nym, because Pseudonym is hard to spell. Well, I'm 18-years-old, I'm addicted to music, as well as reading, writing, and anime. From reading a lot of Douglas Adams' books, I have begun to take a deeper interest in science and philosophy, so I might be dabbling in more of that soon. I play guitar, but I'm definitely not as skilled as I would like to be.
I'm Catholic, so you might see me around the religious forums every so often. I'm not a frantic freak fanatic ( whee ) about my religion, so don't worry about me trying to convert you or anything. I just wanted to get that out there. 3nodding

And, er...I'm about to move away to get started on a new job, but what I really want is to go back to college. Why did I leave?! crying

Right-oh. You now know the essentials of Mr. Pseudonym. Feel free to PM me.  

Mr_Pseudonym

The Bubble

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:41 am
Hiya! ^^ I'm Sparkle or Krystal. I'm 14 years old and I'm 15 in 3 months! <3

I like music, anime, sleeping, my dog and much more that i can't think of. My favourite colours/shade is pink and black. ^^ I like goth stuff and I like acting weird.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:47 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

enchanted_mud

AdventxxxAngel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:49 am
Uh, hello. My name is Kirstin. I'm 14 years old and live in Florida. I'm into music, anime, gaia(of course) and having intelligent conversations with intelligent people. sweatdrop That's all, I guess. Everything else is on my profile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:27 am
Meep Hullo everyone.

I'm Kimm, but go by Oxi or whatever else you wanna call me, either or is fine. I like just about everytype of music, gaia, Ragnarok, ect ect. I'm 100% american, and I've never had the pleasure of traveling somewhere out of my country (Not even Canada, and I live in Michigan =O)! My last account got hacked, and the account before than banned, so currently i'm trying to regain what little of a gaian status I had created for myself, currently still a nublet on this charry only a little over a month old =O. I'm only 15, but I plan to graduate highschool next year, perhaps enroll in some sort of beauty school, then later on once i've saved up money, an art college, somthing along those lines

sweatdrop

`I s h i e

Brandon bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:44 am
'Ello! My name is Brandon. I like...Rabbits, (obviously!) but not only that. I play basketball and soccer. I'm 15. I have a twin sister who's more literate than me, and she's helped me a lot since I joined Gaia. (Saturday) um....I can't think of anything else right now. sweatdrop Right now I have more gold then I've ever had before: 1435. xd

Oh, yes! I live in Michigan and Washington (don't ask) and...I've visited Canada and Mexico. I went to Niagara falls. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:57 am
Hi!
My name is Linda. I am 13 year-old. I have a great sister known by [.A.n.g.e.l.] .
My birthday is the fourth of September. I love animals and flowers.
I like going to the cinema and I like travelling too. heart

Thank you for inviting me to this guild, O n y x! biggrin heart  

[.S.t.a.r.]

Magic.Muse

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:06 am
My name's Magic.Muse, and I can't tell you how much it pleases me that there's a guild for people who actually take the time to think over what they write, and write it in a literate fashion. I enjoy reading, writing, anime/manga, listening to music of all types, and synchronized swimming. That's all, really.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:46 am
I'm Flaaffy. I have sixteen years of age. I like to draw, listen to music, read, and sleep. My interests include but are not limited to art, music, videogames, visual novels/renai games/dating sims, comics from all countries, and learning stuff. My current favorite bands are Bad Religion, Guitar Vader, Radiohead, Cursive, and many more. I'm trying to learn to play the guitar as well as piano, but i'm failing miserably. Also i don't like doing introductions very much.  

flaaffy

shadowy visitor

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:01 am
Hi I'm shadowy visitor please just call me shadow

I was born in mn and last august I moved to ms (yes I was here during katrina I lived) I'm living with my boyfriend who I meet on gaia (Yah for GAIA) I'm going to turn 21 on june 15th yah! I like to read novals/comics
I also read fanfic so if any of you writes them I'll be happy to read and review them just send me the address

edit my sig isn't working right now so the last box isn't clicking right sorry I'm trying to get it fixed (stupid gaia stressed )  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:29 pm
Hey there, my name is Eli or Ellie, it doesn't matter how you spell it. I'm so glad I got invited to this guild, it's looks interesting 3nodding . There isn't that much that I can tell you about me, except that I'm 13 years old, and I like talking with my friends, Harry Potter, and volleyball.  

[ForbiddenLove]

Nicolee007

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:58 pm
Hi. I'm new. smile So yeah. I'm 13. I am currently obessed with Panic! at the Disco. I like people in general. I don't like n00bs. I like english. Not chtspk. So. I figure skate and I dance. I'm random. A lot. Talk to me? heart

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:05 pm
Hi, I'm new to this guild and I really love video games.  

ElectricalFire

Doonatsu

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:05 pm
Hello everybody. I'm Doonatsu, so you can call me Doon, DoonDoon, Natsu, or just whatever, I suppose.
I was invited here and hope to have lots of good memories and relationships.
If you wish to know any more about me, go ahead and ask somehow... Like, by PMing me or something. Yeah, that would work.
^_^

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games