Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:20 pm
((Vincent you were already supposed to be in your chair, and you can't just get up and switch because 1) its the middle of the ceremony and 2) your chair placement is significant for the last part of the ceremony))

Raven waited for Sparda's answer that could either solidify or destroy everything in an instant. But somewhere in the background noise of her mind she heard Anjel talking to her. You have a place to help and be needed Anjel. Do not be impatient, for I have considered many things for you....Raven told her with mind voice and smiled for a fraction of a second Anjel's direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:23 pm
(ok)
vincent looked at everyone and didnt enjoy the ceremony as much he stared at the door impatiently  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:32 am
Dante sat on his chair and looked at Virgil. "I think they want us to get along.." Sparda looked at Raven. "I believe they speak with true hearts." he looked at them and in the back of his mind was the blood brothers. "I believe they are going to be a great help for all of us."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:44 am
"really dante i didnt notice" said virgil jokingly "too bad though it was fun battleing my brother to the death"  

Virgil_Arion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:01 pm
"If i remember correctly I though you were done for." Dante laughed then he stood shut as a burst od dark demonic energy caused the hair on the back of his neck to stand up. He loooked around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:36 pm
"Very well Sparda. Will you yourself then be bonded to myself and the others?" Raven asked, deciding that adding Sparda into the ceremony and having him on her side would always be a good idea. Raven heard Dante and Virgil whispering behind her and warned them with the mind voice. Will you two just be quiet for a few more minutes. We are almost done here. Sit there and prepare for battle....Raven told them and then felt sick as she realized what she had just told them. s**t! What have I done?...Raven thought to herself and then looked back at Sparda.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:41 pm
Dante looked at her. "Battle.." He was confused. What are you talking about????He didn't like the fact he was out of the loop again. He looked at her then began to question that dark energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:50 pm
Dante don't question me now. The only thing that matters is that you and Virgil are bonded and they can't touch you. Sparda has hopefully given me the correct information to stop you from leaving.....Raven told him in a voice that was a little harsher than need be. Raven was beginning to become almost as impatient as Vincent and wished that Sparda would just tell her what she wanted to hear already.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:53 pm
"To be part of this journey is but an honor." Sparda nodded. Dante looked at Raven and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Before Sparda had even finished talking, Raven had engulfed him in an orb of light and burned her insignia into the flesh on the back of his neck. There was also a tiny mark left on his soul. just like the others. "Very well then, rise and take your rightful seat," Raven said and waved to the chair that was placed next to Virgil. All Raven had left to call now was Anjel. We're almost done....Raven said to all of them with her mind. "Anjel, now is the time to accept your responsibility and claim your place. Will you be my warrior of Memory?" Raven asked her with a very serious look.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
vincent felt his neck tingle and his clothes glow "rave"he told her in through his mind"my clothes its its glowing"he said  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:50 pm
"do those clothes have an off switch you can press or something??" said virgil jokingly  

Virgil_Arion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:50 pm
Yes I know. It means our combined powers are almost done linking, look around, everyone is glowing...Raven told Vincent reasurringly. She still waited for Anjel to answer her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:51 pm
"They will stop after Anjel is done with her part, now be quiet and wait," Raven told Virgil and Vincent out loud.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:03 pm
"yes mommy" said virgil  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games