Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
~Official Bump Thread~ 10k plat top poster every 25 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1169 1170 1171 1172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NO POLL WHO CARES~!
WHEEEE
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Fargons_Dark_Garden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:05 pm
Boooowump  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:46 am
Bumples! and gmornin! heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:55 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Bump biggrin

hi there magarah! 4laugh

Helloooooooo!! How are you?? biggrin

Doin aight. Gotten good enough at rock band to start surviving on expert lately. learned to off tank in raids on my new death knight on wow classic. Nerd progress is still progress blaugh
Guitar Hero and Rock Band are nostalgic hits imo. I say the 100 degree weather would ruin my decrepit PS2 'cause it's got an overheating act when I play longer than 15 minutes, but it doesn't stop my enjoyment of handheld games. I've play a lot- A LOT of Mistplay games. Turns out I can exchange Mistplay units for legitamate gift cards, so I recently ordered Pokemon: Johto League and am feeling even more nostalgia than playing Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:01 pm
Magarah Tezerra
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Bump biggrin

hi there magarah! 4laugh

Doin aight. Gotten good enough at rock band to start surviving on expert lately. learned to off tank in raids on my new death knight on wow classic. Nerd progress is still progress blaugh
Guitar Hero and Rock Band are nostalgic hits imo. I say the 100 degree weather would ruin my decrepit PS2 'cause it's got an overheating act when I play longer than 15 minutes, but it doesn't stop my enjoyment of handheld games. I've play a lot- A LOT of Mistplay games. Turns out I can exchange Mistplay units for legitamate gift cards, so I recently ordered Pokemon: Johto League and am feeling even more nostalgia than playing Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock!!

Nostalgia is a strong thing! I finally ordered a cheapo capture card and converted a few old vhs home movies from almost 35 yrs ago and made clips and everything for the family. Feeling good about it tonite! Just finished it!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Christmas Spirit Faerie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:24 am
blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:03 pm
Christmas Spirit Fairy
blaugh

good evening bumps! Your avatar looks like its actually glowing! (its the gold hair in the sun look in case u change it b4 u see dis!) rly love that look!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Christmas Spirit Faerie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:43 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Christmas Spirit Fairy
blaugh

good evening bumps! Your avatar looks like its actually glowing! (its the gold hair in the sun look in case u change it b4 u see dis!) rly love that look!

Thanks glad to hear you like it. I did not notice it looks like it is glowing but your right~~ thanks~
I always wonder if anyone notices my avi. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:40 pm
Christmas Spirit Fairy
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Christmas Spirit Fairy
blaugh

Thanks glad to hear you like it. I did not notice it looks like it is glowing but your right~~ thanks~

I notice all the avatars that post in here I'm always hyped to see new posts in guild and outfit changes! You have impeccable taste! 3nodding

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Christmas Spirit Faerie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:28 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Christmas Spirit Fairy
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Christmas Spirit Fairy
blaugh

I notice all the avatars that post in here I'm always hyped to see new posts in guild and outfit changes! You have impeccable taste! 3nodding

Awww thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:53 am
Np and goodmorning! and bump!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:21 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Bump biggrin

hi there magarah! 4laugh

Nostalgia is a strong thing! I finally ordered a cheapo capture card and converted a few old vhs home movies from almost 35 yrs ago and made clips and everything for the family. Feeling good about it tonite! Just finished it!
That's a great achievement! Good job! I haven't made one of those before but have burned CDs onto blank discs before. That's really good for an album you don't want to mess up in the car stereo! Though at the moment our car has no stereo. It drives place, though, lol. We're expecting extreme storms this week here in California and it balks my mind how underprepared this county is for such kinds of emergencies. Well, that won't be our problem; my family and I could survive a lot of natural disasters.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:55 pm
Magarah Tezerra
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra

That's a great achievement! Good job! I haven't made one of those before but have burned CDs onto blank discs before. That's really good for an album you don't want to mess up in the car stereo! Though at the moment our car has no stereo. It drives place, though, lol. We're expecting extreme storms this week here in California and it balks my mind how underprepared this county is for such kinds of emergencies. Well, that won't be our problem; my family and I could survive a lot of natural disasters.

ya i have wow guildies and now i know of fg4pg guildies like you that will be dealing with bad storms and a cousin up in washington state said its sooo smokey there from teh fires up north.. stay safe! i hope it passes and the worst of it just veers off into the ocean. heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:29 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Magarah Tezerra

That's a great achievement! Good job! I haven't made one of those before but have burned CDs onto blank discs before. That's really good for an album you don't want to mess up in the car stereo! Though at the moment our car has no stereo. It drives places, though, lol. We're expecting extreme storms this week here in California and it balks my mind how underprepared this county is for such kinds of emergencies. Well, that won't be our problem; my family and I could survive a lot of natural disasters.

ya i have wow guildies and now i know of fg4pg guildies like you that will be dealing with bad storms and a cousin up in washington state said its sooo smokey there from teh fires up north.. stay safe! i hope it passes and the worst of it just veers off into the ocean. heart
Goodness! It looks like the storm went further East from us, not complaining about that. We're back to relentless heat with a cloud of smoke over the town. That's mostly normal in this part of California. There is soooo much more I have to say bt like in a PM so gimme a while blaugh BUMP!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:12 am
Very glad to hear you were spared the worst of the storm! And lovely deep red fox queen avatar! If I guessed it right! Lovely! and bumbles! surprised  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:55 pm
Bumps ya'll!  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1169 1170 1171 1172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games