Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 pm
LOL hehe

Hope it goes down more!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:53 pm
RAINBOW ATTACK!!!!!!! *explodes*  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:53 pm
I'm, watching it carefully.
If the price ever drops below 85K I'll buy two and see if I can equip three at once. I know that I hope that it'll drop below 75K, but, I don't know if it ever will.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:54 pm
wellwisher
I'm, watching it carefully.
If the price ever drops below 85K I'll buy two and see if I can equip three at once. I know that I hope that it'll drop below 75K, but, I don't know if it ever will.

I think it will eventually.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:58 pm
they should go down a lot after v-day  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:02 pm
I was able to procure two of them for 85K each. I actually know that I made well over 255K this week, so, I can buy the last one.
Er, this weekend, unlike normal, instead of trading my items and gold over from my mules to my storage mule, I'm going to keep them separate for another week or two.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:04 pm
well theres going to be the vday items i usually make some gold off of them  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:07 pm
randomgirl768
that's true.
I don't make immediate gold off them. I tend to finish one set for my main, then continue to get more sets until the event is over. Resulting, uh, usually 3 spare sets. (I do this for christmas and halloween as well, normally anyways) then I store them until I can make a decent profit off them, which, I must say, lately hasn't been that great of a appreciation value increase due to too many copies appearing.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:10 pm
wellwisher
randomgirl768
that's true.
I don't make immediate gold off them. I tend to finish one set for my main, then continue to get more sets until the event is over. Resulting, uh, usually 3 spare sets. (I do this for christmas and halloween as well, normally anyways) then I store them until I can make a decent profit off them, which, I must say, lately hasn't been that great of a appreciation value increase due to too many copies appearing.
i usually sell them as i go i made 20k+ on christmas but i could have made more  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:12 pm
what.....there is a valentines day event as well? all i ever heard about was the Halloween and Christmas events, how many events do they hold through the year?  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:14 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
what.....there is a valentines day event as well? all i ever heard about was the Halloween and Christmas events, how many events do they hold through the year?
Let me think.
halloween, easter, Christmas, New years, prom, Gaia (you know, the start date) sometimes St. Patties.
and various other fun things that aren't connected to actual holidays.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:15 pm
randomgirl768
I can make a pretty decent sum now. I have a spare of all of the halloween items from 2K5 forward. and all of the christmas items from 2K5 forward.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 pm
wellwisher
LordBurningPhoenix
Let me think.
halloween, easter, Christmas, New years, prom, Gaia (you know, the start date) sometimes St. Patties.
and various other fun things that aren't connected to actual holidays.

last year there was a leapyear thing that was a fun item. and aprilfools day  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:18 pm
wellwisher
randomgirl768
I can make a pretty decent sum now. I have a spare of all of the halloween items from 2K5 forward. and all of the christmas items from 2K5 forward.
how long are you going to keep them for?  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:20 pm
that's true, the leap year granted us a leap year frog suit.
The olympics granted us Olympic items. (just the summer olympics though)
April Fools was tied with easter once. (easter bunny giving out Clock Eggs that exploded on April Fools.
And the old Black worthless giftbox granting Platinum Halos (Which turned into Soot face, and if you tried equipping the Platinum Halo on the day of April first, you couldn't take the Soot face off until April second.

gaia does a lot of small things, but there are the major christian american holidays that get actual item sets. (Except easter, which has been getting less and less each year.)  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games