Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely Wolf Guardian

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:19 pm
Hello everyone! ^^

My name is Thania. You can call me Johi (johee).

Anywho, I'm 17. I'll be 18 in July. I'm Puerto Rican/Dominican. My height is 5'8, yes...pretty tall. I live in Orlando, Florida. I love my BF, Alex, to death. I also love wolves, horsebackriding, playing video games, anime, foreign music (especially Arabic music), and belly dancing, yes folks, I said belly dancing. I plan on working at Arabian Nights. It's a dinner/show attraction in Orlando. It involves dancers and horsebackriding. Sounds like a great place for me, huh? I agree.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:19 pm
Okay lets see,
My name is Amanda, I'm 14 years old about to be 15 in November. I like one rock band called Simple Plan other than that I like R&B. I don't like how Gaia is now I like the 2003/2004 Gaia. Were people just have fun and not beg for gold all the time. I miss those days. Thats pretty much about my self oh I don't like chocolate icecream. gonk

Rejoices

Friendly Gaian

[bent]and[broken]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:43 pm
~[]~My Wrists Are As

Eh, I've never been really good at these...

You can call me Milli, and I'm older than most Gaians 'cause I have no life. I'm pagan, open-minded but opinionated, and a bubble-gum junkie. I'm an English major (in college) so I'm glad I've found a group of literates on here. I'm also a total grammar-whore/spelling-nazi/edit-button-slut.

My interests include reading/writing, anime and manga (always up for yaoi and yuri ^^), bondage, rock music, GSA/gay-rights, mythology, and videogames. Other than that, I like scaring the general public. ^^

Scarred As My Soul~[]~

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:36 pm
Hi. You can just call me Storm. I'm 16 years old. I love sitting next to the windows during a storm and watch the rain and lightning. My favorite music depends on my mood; I have a very wide range of taste. I love birds, especially hawks. That's about it.  

Swiftly_Changing_Storm

Cosmic Jirachi

Timid Star

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:20 pm
Hai! Um... I'm Calumaritzu... but you can call me Jazzeh, if you so desire. ^^ I like anime, manga, and video games... I also love listening to music and drawing. I'm usually really random and I try to make people laugh or smile, but I also love helping people out if they have problems. AND I can be really mean if I want to be! XD I'm a very outgoing individual... well, when I'm in a comfortable environment, that is... which I'm sure I'll be VERY comfortable in this guild!

Other random facts... I'm 17, and I live in the middle of nowhere AKA Eastern Kentucky. crying I hate it here... lol. I'm bisexual, too... but I have an awesome boyfriend named Mitch. <3

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:26 pm
Name/ nickname: You can call me Krystal or Krys, depending on how lazy I am
Interests: reading, going to shows (bands, mostly my friends) chatting...
Fav. music/ band: rock/punk/ska/harcore/metal  

ThePiratePrincess!

amantes_sunt_amentes

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:30 pm
hi.

well, i'm 'amantes_sunt_amentes'. *states blindingly obvious*

it's latin poetry, translating as "lovers are lunatics".

you can call me amantes or amentes, i don't know which you prefer.

i'll soon be 18, and because i'm from england that'll make me old enough to legally buy alcohol. xd

for more info, check out my profile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:07 pm
Hihi~

Uhm.. My name's Aeith (notreallylol) and I be 14. :0
Random stuff:
I'm terrified of news anchors, homeschooled and doing college level work (wtf!), in a constant blond moment, love video games, and I'm a Gaia addict. :B

Aeith

[`Undecided`]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:09 pm
My names.... Kailolu... sweatdrop
I'm 14... sweatdrop
I'm from California.... xd
My likes...Muisc and Dancing...my dislikes....umm yeah I dunno... sweatdrop xd
Umm yeah... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:17 pm
Hi my name is Cassie, I'm 19, I was born in Bakersfield, California; June 4 1986. My interests are anime and manga, partically fantasy books. I love fanfiction, and I hate flames.  

Juni_Ninja

solemnsockmonkey

5,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:35 pm
My real name's Janet. This is one of my mules but she seems to have taken on a life of her own.

I'm an "older Gaian" but that doesn't mean I've been here very long, if you get my drift. wink

I love anime, crafts, computing, animals -- especially cats, reading, lots of stuff. I'm back in college studying marketing and I should be doing an Econ paper now but everytime I look at it, I feel like hurling.

I'm married, a pagan but tolerant of other religions, a former newspaper reporter and I live in Michigan. That should be enough to completely bore you to tears. pirate  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:49 pm
My name is Dan. I consider myself the man

Heh, it rhymes.

I pretty much love people, interesting, intelligent, funny people. I love guitar, I love singing, I love music. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I love women...Oh man do I love women.

I'm pretty much the most laid back guy ever. I play guitar for fun, and I love to shoot pool. Fire turns me on for some reason, I am definitely a pyro. Stars are definitely the most visually amazing thing in my opinion. Walks late at night are probably my favorite thing to do.

Pessimistic people annoy me. I believe in living life to the fullest, having as much fun as possible. Naturally, a little schoolwork is required for that, as much as I hate it.

I'm open minded, and I don't judge. People usually come to me when they need a little boost.

That's about it.
Much heart

[DC]

mscarrieb

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:11 pm
Hi! I like making lists so here we go.

Name: Anne
Education: Just finished freshman year of college phew.
Hobbies: Video games (especially Halo series), reading, driving around with friends, shopping... oh and my puppy 4laugh
Fav movies: Elektra, LoTR series, Chronicles of Narnia, Garden State, Saved!, V for Vendetta, X-Men 1 & 2... and a lot more lol.
Fav bands: Panic! At the Disco, The Fray, hellogoodbye, The Postal Service, The Killers, The Academy Is, Coldplay, Sarah McLachlan, Jewel (except 0304), Fall Out Boy, and Taking Back Sunday.
Fav TV shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Alias, Will and Grace, Inuyasha, America's Next Top Model, and Jeopardy!

Other than that... I love to have fun, I am Liberal, and I love to relax!
My AIM is mscarrieb1987, feel free to IM me to chat! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:45 pm
Hiya! I'm 18 yrs. old, i can't share more info like that so i'll get to the other stuff. I loooove debating!! I'm vegan, an Atheist, a Homosexual, an environmentalist, a liberal....uhhhh...a green party member. I LOVE MUSIC, i was sculpted by music. I'm an opera singer in the training, a lead singer to a band, a double major in school (Vocal Performance & Composition)...and i love to paint abstract/expressionistic paintings. I'm into stuff from Gregorian chants to modern day power/symphonic metal!!..but when it comes to jazz...i like psychedelic stuff. I listen to mostly Classical, Metal, Rock, Opera, Romanticism music right now.

AND I"M INTO HARRY POTTER. CHECK OUT MY PAGE FOR A LINK TO MY MYSPACE! smile  

eyeless112987

madbeau

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:00 am
Hey all im new. My name is Beau (pronounces Bo as in bow and arrow or bow tie) im 15 i currently live in melbourne australia and am about 175 cm tall and 100 kgs. One of my mottos are "I am me and if you dont like it FU2" If you want to know more check my profile its all on there.

So why was i picked i havent made any intrestering threads (posts) *thinks* lets see there was Bump-a-rama, one on the current houseing status and if anywone knew if there were going to be more houses added and Fun Facts...well anyway its goo to be here.

*bounces*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games