Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:06 pm
"If you don't take this seriously the Blood Brothers will find Dante and take him away. We all need to be bonded before they find out he's here. Now stop and pay attention!" Raven shouted, breaking the silence of the chamber. Raven then looked at Anjel. "Think to answer me quick Anjel, the ceremony is almost done, and we have a battle on our heels," Raven told her gravely.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:19 pm
"dante is just as important to the blood brothers as i am but okay ill stay silent" said virgil getting into a very atentive position in his chair  

Virgil_Arion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:48 pm
"Not right now," Raven told Virgil with a look. They want to take Dante away. They will torture him for years, and it will take that much longer for Caelum to be born. Uniting the two races can't wait that long....Raven told Virgil in the mind voice and hoped that he wasn't offended. Some people around the chamber began to look uncomfortable after Raven mentioned the Blood Brothers, but she didn't care. Her warriors needed to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:59 pm
((sowwy my plea is that I am not on much once in a while I try to get on when I can >.< very sorry I do apologize!))
"Yes queen I will be your warrior of memory with honor and truth!" she bowed her head and settled to wait for her to tell her to rise. *She smiles and looks a second at vincent who clothes were shiney, it made her wonder what other auras she would see.. she knew that Raven's was purple and red right now, she is so full of power it radiates off her like heat of flames.* "What is your first bidding in comand to me?" and she rised slightly to ease a crick in her neck.  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:03 pm
*she waits intently*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:04 pm
i understand why they want him...... it is because of caelum, the one i am soppused to protect said virgil to raven in mind voice  

Virgil_Arion

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:13 pm
I would think the same especially after that meteor fell that is going to set off major triggers that something is going on.. like maybe to rebellion soldiers who think Caelum is going to be a major threat, after all the legend of the scrolls have said that a half and half breed of vampire-demon or wolf is going to be the strongest kind.. now wouldn't you think that would make sense she thought and directed to Virgil So yes you and your brother must do what you can to protect her and her child.. like any other duty you have carried for yourself now you must carry a willing burden besides family.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:15 pm
As soon as Anjel finished talking Raven cast her in the orb of light and burned her insignia into the flesh on the back of her neck. There was also a tiny mark left on her soul, just like the others. "Very well then, rise and take your rightful seat," Raven told Anjel and waved toward the seat next to Vincent. "If all of you accept your places then stand in front of your chairs and cross your wrists. We all must be bound. Time is short," Raven said and then herself, did as she told the others. Welcome to the elite. We shall lead the world into it's destiny...Raven told them all in mind voice. And with that, after she had seen that all had risen and crossed wrists, Raven threw a huge orb of light over them and their chairs. Their auras bonded together and their clothes radiated their colors. The light danced across the chamber and relaxed everyone in the audience. Next their minds all connected as one for a brief seconds and then their souls were connected. Raven let the light die down and then turned to face the others. "It is done. We ourselves are bonded and united, as the world shall be in our reign. Do not fail me, be with me and at my side always," Raven said to the group and bowed her head to each in turn. "Sparda, do you sense them any closer?" Raven asked, meaning the Blood Brothers and the coming battle.

Before Sparda could answer her, Corvenian stepped forward and kissed the ring on Raven's hand and turned toward the crowd in the chamber. "Rise and swear fealty to your Princess and delieverer of unity. She and her warriors guide our history now. Be at peace," Corvenian annoucned and everyone stood and either bowed, claped, or cheered at Raven and the others on stage. Then they took up a cry that sounded something like "Be forever guarded warriors of Unity," but some people were saying different things, so Raven wasn't sure what was going on.

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:19 pm
Se smiled and went to hug Vincent but before she took another step she froze and her eyes turned an unearthly blue and thought to Raven ~Queen wait I sense somthing do you feel it? it is a atmosperic aura.. and it is so dark... darker then hell-hounds!~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:22 pm
Yes, but I can not place it. I hope it is just from the meteor and not the Blood Brothers arrival.....Raven told Anjel in a worried mind voice. "Sparda! What is going on? Is that them?" Raven called to him in a worried voice across the stage.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:24 pm
((I gotta sleep night everyone have fun with the next few posts, sweatdrop I will protect or somthing.. Raven if you want you play me until tomarrow remember that I am trance-like now wink whee and I can't do anything but protect and fight along your side cool (oh yah and being a memory warrior is going to be great!) 4laugh nightnight!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
((okay goodnight. and thanks, but I don't think I can move on like I wanted to untill everyone is online so I'm not talking to myself))  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:16 am
((I iz back now I will check back once in a while to see what all has been posted))
Anjel was relieved for a moment and ran to greet Vincent and hugged him closely and gave him a kiss and whispered "I will definately see you later, if you don't come back to me I will hunt you down until I find you! And then we can relax and start over all again with Queen Raven reign, won't we?" She spoke up to Dante so that he could hear her. She smiled in his direction then burrowed her face in his chest and smelled his hair. He smelled of some of the fresh morning air still, and of burning wood from the cedar in the fireplace. Both of them together was the best smell she would remember before she had to leave him again, and her heart was heavy with sorrow with that thought he would need to leave again.

*She lightlysmiles and kisses him on the lips and says* "I need to talk with Queen Raven something is wrong and we need to discuss things before she gives you all orders to leave, okay sweety?" and she hugs him one last time and looks at him as she walked over to Queen Raven and he had the gravest look on his face but then he smiled and waved to her.

"Queen? do I have permission to discuss something? something isn't right at all I sense something but it like 'Cloaked' and I lose it then sense it again I don't think anyone else but you and me are sensing it and that could be devasting.. may I go scry? That way we can be sure it's them??"

*Anjel eyes widen and she is overwhelmed with a sick feeling*

"I'm alright... I think" she leans unto a table near where she was standing, and pulls out her scrying mirror quickly out of a bag and her crystal and quickly looks for the energy that made her sick. Her eyes water with blood and makes her eyes turn black... "Queen something is wrong it won't let me scry that means that they are here!!!"
She pulls the mirror into the bag and throws the crystal in with it and stands near Raven trying to wipe her eyes.. they returned to their normal color and she pulled out the hankey and tryed wipe her eyes despite they hurt. She readied herself to help protect Raven in case someone tryed to hit the barrier and make it through. "Do they have sensitive senses to read where we are Queen?" she looked to her and her face was grave with terror and anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:20 am
"If need be I can transport you, one of my mother's traits.. anywhere, that is if you think absolutely necessary."  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:58 am
"Yes Anjel, warrior of Memory. Always feel free to talk with me as you wish. I will always hold audience for you," Raven told her and smiled politely. "And please, stop calling me Queen Raven. My title in Princess, the clan doesn't believe in queens. And you don't have to call me Princess Raven. It's one name or the other, preferrably Princess in public and meetings and Raven in privacy," Raven told Anjel and then looked around.

"Yes I sense it too, but I believe Sparda does as well. Scry if you can but I doubt you will get very far," Raven said with a very worried voice.

"What? Already? That can't be," Raven shouted in a very scared voice. "I do not think they can break my barrier, but they can antagonize us from outside of it as long as they want. They can not enter DeadBridge unless invited- all things in all the universes follow that rule," Raven said and looked at the others. "I will stay here, where I most belong," Raven said quietly to Anjel and then ran to Dante.

"They are here. Can you not feel them? Outside, trying to break the barrier. We are safe inside for they can not enter, but they will torment us for many hours if we hide," Raven said and then turned to look at Vincent. "Are you ready for the only battle of which you will kill things?"

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games