Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 pm
randomgirl768
wellwisher
randomgirl768
i usually sell them as i go i made 20k+ on christmas but i could have made more
I can make a pretty decent sum now. I have a spare of all of the halloween items from 2K5 forward. and all of the christmas items from 2K5 forward.
how long are you going to keep them for?
No Idea. I had forgotten about them since march 2008.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 pm
wellwisher
LordBurningPhoenix
what.....there is a valentines day event as well? all i ever heard about was the Halloween and Christmas events, how many events do they hold through the year?
Let me think.
halloween, easter, Christmas, New years, prom, Gaia (you know, the start date) sometimes St. Patties.
and various other fun things that aren't connected to actual holidays.

Now begs to ask the question, "how did i not know about these." lol. i have the answer....actually i have quite a few that work. I will have to start paying closer attention to what events occur. and i think i remember hearing about the april fools event. You got an item and when you opened it, you had a soot covered face for the day and you could not remove it....does that sound about right, or am i thinking of a different story?  

LordBurningPhoenix

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
wellwisher
LordBurningPhoenix
what.....there is a valentines day event as well? all i ever heard about was the Halloween and Christmas events, how many events do they hold through the year?
Let me think.
halloween, easter, Christmas, New years, prom, Gaia (you know, the start date) sometimes St. Patties.

Now begs to ask the question, "how did i not know about these." lol. i have the answer....actually i have quite a few that work. I will have to start paying closer attention to what events occur. and i think i remember hearing about the april fools event. You got an item and when you opened it, you had a soot covered face for the day and you could not remove it....does that sound about right, or am i thinking of a different story?

umm i dont think so. the clock egg exploded and the took out a pair of pants from the shops  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:27 pm
randomgirl768
LordBurningPhoenix
wellwisher
LordBurningPhoenix
Let me think.

umm i dont think so. the clock egg exploded and the took out a pair of pants from the shops

I was thinking of the platinum halo/soot face event. wellwisher told me about that one a while ago. and she just referenced it again.  

LordBurningPhoenix

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
randomgirl768
LordBurningPhoenix
wellwisher
LordBurningPhoenix
Let me think.

I was thinking of the platinum halo/soot face event. wellwisher told me about that one a while ago. and she just referenced it again.
ok  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 pm
Just log on every day or two, and check any announcements, you get a weeks heads up usually for events.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:33 pm
Being the new guy in the YCQ, and to gaia in general, means i have not had the opportunity to experience all the events that you guys did, and i dont know as much as you guys do. But at least i am learning.(mostly do to you guys ranting to me about something that seems obvious to you.) ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:33 pm
i think the event starts in 2 and a half hours  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:49 pm
randomgirl768
i think the event starts in 2 and a half hours
it's possible, they've started events at noon on the day they say that the event starts.

Well, we, er, try to mention obvious things that will help others in the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:51 pm
gonk that would be 3pm here i dont want to wait that long  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 pm
Who knows exactly when?
all eents don't necessarily start exactly on the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:56 pm
did i miss something is this topless day?  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:11 pm
randomgirl768
did i miss something is this topless day?
Today is also wear your bra under your "gaia naked" bra. but you can pick one or the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:14 pm
I have probably 5-7 sets of Christmas and Halloween items. I'm going to sell either this year or next at the events. Depends on pricing. I could have made 40k each off of both sets. But I've set aside a Christmas mule and Halloween mule. So they can wait if need be.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:20 pm
Or you could just slap a set of each (excluding the 03 sets) on those and sell excess.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games