Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 am
Draco grinned as he pushed aside the jungle brush, his botamons running ahead, three of them now fighting to get in the lead. "Keeping up ok back there?" He called back to his partner.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:17 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Rei didnt like the jungle this time as much as the last visit. But that time he had his friends to bicker with. this time he had to but up with an argument between Navi and lobomon.
"Rei is clearly not okay."
"Master Rei is fine."
"How can you be so sure."
"I am part of hi..."
ECT ECT. He heard his "partner" call to him and he ran up to meet him. "Yeah, I'm going to stay up here out their way.  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:26 am
Divine Rainor

Draco laughed a little at the arguing digimon, reminding him of his own, the little botamons could act like that sometimes. The group continued to trek through the jungle, even with the trees shielding them from the direct heat of the sun the jungle was baking, but onwards they marched. It would be hours before they stopped for a break, only resting for a little at a stream, filling up water bottles, before moving it. "We should reach the spring by night fall." Draco said, the first time he spoke since he asked if Rei was alright, his mind focused on finding the Spring of Sol.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:59 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

The trek had been argueus, but nothing to bad, Rei had been here long enough to let his body climitise to the extreme conditions. When Droco spoke again Rei became nervous
"Really! Thats great, we should march on so we can make good time."
Rei was feeling uneasy. They would be there by nightfall, but where exactly there was, he wasn't sure. Rei was having second thoughts about the whole operation, when they got there, how was rei going to destroy the spring; and how good a fighter was the other Tamer, what if he had to biomerge again, what then? For him to biomerge again would mean that voice or whatever it was would come back, perhaps even stronger! Lobomon sensed is unease and came over.
"I bet your wondering just exactly what thatvoice in your head is? Well I'll tell you, it's like me, a personification of your digisoul, remember what you were like the last time you were at file mountains, when you tried to destroy everything in your way, even your friends, well it is that, the primal instict that lives within that want nothing but power. You were able to control it by seperating your will and creating me, but now it's gaining a phisical form, but whatever you do, don't let it out, or we run the risk of it destroying everthing."
Rei didn't say anything, but he understood, and he wouldn't let this thing get the better of him. It had caused him too much pain already.  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 pm
Divine Rainor

Draco had been wrong, the time it took to get to the Spring of Sol was much longer, it wouldn't be until dawn when the group got there. The reason it took so long was that Draco had to keep taking detours, avoiding any powerful or dangerous digimon, his botamons showing him the way. Two of them loved to fight, often trying to find the strongest digimon while the third didn't want to battle it out, rather avoiding him. So Draco just followed the direction that only one was pointing.

The group pushed their way through the underbrush, Draco suddenly bolting ahead, stepping out onto the shore of Sol. Draco grinned as he looked out, the sun before him, starting to rise into the sky. And there was the Spring of Sol, the spring shimmering in the morning light, almost looking like liquid gold. The spring wasn't that big, only about 5 meters wide, and up to a human's waist. Draco turned back, "I found it! Now... I think I need to bath in it."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:08 am
Yoshi walked quietly through the jungle with his partner palmon at his side. They were not making a noise. It had gotten easy to walk in silence with eachother. He had gained a sense of calm with his partner.since they had been together. As he walked he heard a noise in the distance he looked down at palmon and gave a nod she responded with a wink. She knew he wanted her to be quiet. They ducked into a bush near the group to observe the two tamers in front of him and decide weather or not they were friendly. They seemed nice enough but he didnt want to take any chances if he were to get into a fight with them his palmon would stand no chance against them, and he loved palmon so he wouldnt do anything to endanger her.  

Yoshi Furukawa

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:30 am
User Image

Rei was quite tired when they arrived, but he knew the time had come, Gigimon had rested up, and Blackguilmon and lobomon seemed to have no need for sleep. It did't look very impressive but he shuddered thinking of it's power.
"I'm afraid... I can't let you do that Draco. He pulled out his digivice. "I a founding member of TORCH, an organization devouted to maintaining the peace of this world, which means unless you back down now, I will be forced to eliminate you, I don't want to fight, fighting is a last resort. But I doubt you would back down now your so close.
Rei summoned a fistful of digisoul and slammed it into the digivice. instantly Blackguilmon and Gigimon transformed into Choasgallantmon and Gallantmon, and lobomon drew his sabers.
"So, whats it gonna be?"

User Image

((still haven't had time to shrink the image, sorry))

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:28 am
User Image

Draco's gaze sharpened, his normally more free expression changing. "You have your answer already. I will not back down, I need this spring to stay around, and I am going to bath in it. You cannot stop me." Draco wasn't normally the type to look for conflicts, but normally he didn't have a goal in mind. Draco grabbed his own digivice, the three botamons he had standing between him and Rei, ready to digivice at a moments notice.

Divine Rainor

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:25 am
User Image
Rei was disapointed, he had hoped for there to be no violence, but it seemed that that wasn't an option. He considered his options, if he flat out destroyed the spring, then he would risk the Demon or whatever it was being realeast, so that only left taking out Draco.
"I'm sorry it had to come to this, alright guys lets go!

Three on three, nice odds. Each of Rei's digimon rushed at a botamon, The gallantmon charged with thier lances, and lobomon made a downword strike with both sabers.

User Image
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:20 am
User Image

Draco stepped back a little as he watched his digimon, he wasn't the type to interfere when his digimon did battle. The three botamon started to glow the moment their opponents charged in, all of them Warp Digivolving up to match their opponents in level. Order warped up into WarGreymon, "Brave Shield." The wings appearing in front of him to block the Gallantmon's lance. Nil appeared as a ShineGreymon, the GeoGrey sword appearing in his hand, deflecting the ChaosGallantmon's lance to the side. Chaos charged forward, making some room between himself and the rest of the group, he liked to figth alone. Chaos warped digivolved up to SkullGreymon, the larger digimon swiping at Lobomon, aiming to push it back a little.

Divine Rainor

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:30 am
User ImageAfter colliding with the block, Gallantmon, being the most battle experiencd of Reis digimon flipped round and raised his shield.
"Aegis sheild!" The laser balst fire at Wargreymons head.

As he got knocked to the side, Choasgallantmon quickly shot up then game down again.
"Falling lance!"

Lobomon beig the lowest level digimon was knocked back by the swipe, but then looked at the it's chest.
"Howling blaster!"
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:16 am
User Image

Order turned as the Gallantmon spun, his Dramon Killer's covering his face and upper chest, the blast from the shield pushing him back. Order dropped his guard as he charged forward, his claws coming up from below to slash at the Gallantmon.

Nil stepped back as the Lance came down, just missing him. He held the GeoGrey sword in front of him, waiting for the follow up.

SkullGreymon roared, the digimon more beast in this form, as the blast hit him in the shoulder, damaging it a little, but still the undead moved on, it's hand coming down to smash where the Lobomon stood.

Divine Rainor

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:51 pm
User ImageGallantmon divied to the side but not fast enough as the claw clipped his leg, sending him spinning. Pointing his lance in the Direction of his enemy he shouted.
"Lightning Joust."

After missing Choasgallantmon curved round, keeping his momentum, and shot back towards him. He became surronded with a puple flame.
"Demon Disaster."

Lobomon was on the back foot, the beast lumbered towards him, yet he felt calm, like this was no problem, because that was his nature. ((Master Makoto I am going to borrow some of your power)) Lobomon glowed blue then transformed. Beowulfmon raised his and deflected the claw, it missing him by centimeters. He put his sword in two hands and swung.
"Twin blades of ray!"

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:51 pm
Yoshi looked down at palmon and saw the fear in her eyes "dont worry palmon they are to rapped up in the fight to even notice us hideing in this bush" he said as he knelt down beside her and began to stroke her forehead "i know" she said whispered back "im just afraid they might hurt eachother or worse the might miss and you migh get hurt" she said with tears welling up in her eyes yoshi just smiled and whispered "we'll be fine" as he patted her on the head and sat down making a motion for palmon to sit down on his lap so they could watch the battle  

Yoshi Furukawa

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games