Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:00 am
lol
his cheap stingy mistress won't lend him any stuff. and takes away his earnings immediately. lol rofl

hmmm.. 85k for the red one.... to buy or not to buy.
XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:07 am
User ImageUser Image
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. -Michelangelo

lol i do the same with raven and look at him now, penniless xd

User Image
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
User Image  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 am
lol! dun worry, the mistress is penniless but the accountant/ assistant yhana has teh golds  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 am
User ImageUser Image

aaahh thats good, maybe i should create an accountant too ^^, so i won't spend the gold i'm saving for something else lol

User Image
User Image  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 pm
although last night i missed out on a good buy coz when i logged in to yhana 5 of it was already sold. XD
saved me from impulse buying again tho. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:54 am
I have no idea what you are talking about  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:49 am
about spending sprees and mules mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:53 am
YennonCrow
User Image

stolen from yen's post mrgreen  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:23 am
lol

boobies!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:12 pm
umm... where did the boobies come from?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 pm
Hiya. people...! Heheh...I'll send you a valentine, Adie...! Prepare to laugh...!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 am
How was the Valentine...? xd xd xd

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 am
Airashii Kasumi
umm... where did the boobies come from?

err.. from the mommy bewbs? XD
XD lol
hehehe hope you received my love letters !
cat,
eheheh it was ok. watched 2 movies biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:16 am
20k more and i'll be able to afford a cloud!! whooozaaa!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 am
User ImageUser Image

wow thats a lot of clickies adie ^^,

User Image
User Image  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games