Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skynet140390

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:52 am
erm right where do i start? hmmm ok well im ste, im 16, from england, loves music like linkin park, fall out boy, lost prophets, slipknot, limp bizkit, skindred, hoobastank, hawk nelson, new found glory, son of dork, all sorts really. erm i like football (playing it in real life not on computer games tho), basketball (once agen actually playing it), well erm a nice little fact for you: my mum is german, my dad is welsh, im english, my grandad is scottish and my granma is irish (y u needed to know that i dont know but im thinking of things to write) i love hangin out wiv my friends but sometimes, like at the moment, i fall out wiv them for a good reason. i hope it all gets better tho. smile im generally a happy, serious person but u can have a laugh wiv me most of the time. i have a high level of tolerance because i have 2 brothers n 1 sister n oh yea a very annoyin kid neighbour. grrr. oh yea i can be very random at times. n before it looks like im writin my life story i'll just stop. pm me if ya like to know more razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:28 am
Hey I'm Abaratsumo, I live in So CA. I'm in my second year of going to a Juniopr College before transfering over to a University. I work for the LA County Department of Public Works Road Maintenance Division as a student worker helping keep track of all those trees in th LA North County.
We classify them, measure them and say what maintenance is needed for Road Dept. to do and then enter in the new data every year. Replace tree, remove trees, trim trees...etc.
My favorite color is blue. I'm 19. I love the band Dir en grey.
I'm half japanese from my other's side of the family but know how to say virtually nothing in Japanese. Never been to Japan. I have to read the lyrics in english for the J Rock bands I like just like every other non Japanese speaking american and basically all I get out of my genetics is being extrememly pale, having thin hair, being cheated off of in math by my unwitting classmates who don't stop and think "Why would an asain be in a class like Algebra 101 in Colege if he's supposed to be good at math?" because i'm not good at math at all, get asked to say somethig in Japanese/Chinese/Korean?Vietnamese/insert asain culture here for looking the way I do.
I know how to say Obunai and arigato. ...That's about it.  

Abaratsumo

Queen Helaynia

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:32 am
Cool I'll start off with.... 4laugh I'm 17 soon to be 18 on the 26 of May, sweatdrop If anybody heard about the Ecavuation up at Kashechewan, Fort Albany...I am from Kash currently satying in my aunts house till i could go back home which is until July...August cry
It must be obvious that i love anime, i enjoy reading books, i love sports(basketball, baseball, volleyball, hockey, football etc.), I enjoy drawing for the pleasure of being able to do it! i'm currently learning these languages Spanish, Japanese, French and Arabic(soon i'll learn to spell and write).I Do Not Drink or Smoke. I'm crazy at times but in a humorous way!
What my real-life friends say about my personality==>Funny, Talkative, Can get angry easily if...Don't really know just can, Sometimes i cry for no reason but i luagh after i'm done, I'm understanding and supportive, smart than i should be...Give good advice in anything.

This is not the only guild I'm in, I try to posts about 50-75 a day when i'm in each guild that i have joined...so i can contribute to this guild now and then.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:54 am
Umm... Hi! I'm Holly and my age happens to be 13. I live in London and want to learn Japanese (Whether it happens or not.. is a different matter). My current obsessions are the Fullmetal Alchemist Anime and Fruits Basket manga books. Hmm, what else shall I write. I don't think anyone will ACTUALLY read this but it's always fun too imagine. 3nodding

Happy Hollydays!  

[Help]_[Spooked]

ChemicalX

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:18 am
Well Hello..

My Username is: Chemicalx
My Real name is: Julianne.
I AM: 16 years old
IN THE 10th grade
My BIRTHDAY IS: February 26th
Faovrite Color: Purple/red/green
My Piercings: 4 In my belly button, vertical Monroe, Septum. And my ears of course.
I LOVE TO: Sit on Gaia hehe. Listen to my interesting music <3, Sew, See my gorgeous Avain Flu H5N1, biggrin , Eat Alot, draw. Etc.
I LIVE: New Jersey
ITS NEAR: Avain Flu H5N1's House. xd heart
I ALSO REALLY LIKE: Leopard Print. My clothes, and Avain Flu H5N1 hehe.
WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC, I USUALLY LISTEN TO: I'm not naming bands.. That will take up the whole page. I like some Street punk, Industrial, a little bit of ska, Synth-Pop, More stuff I probably can not name the Genre. Just go to my MySpace and check out my music.
PETS: I have a Chinese fighting fish named, Pierre. A german shepard mut name, Sinbad, A Samoyed named, Sabastian, and my brothers dog is a lab named, HollyWood.
JUST A LITTLE ABOUT HOME: My mom recently kicked me out, about last May. I have been living mainly at Avain Flu H5n1's house, but I moved in with my father this summer. My parents are divorced. This is the first time I've lived with my father since I was 3. I have two older brothers, Jake-23, and Jared-21. But Avain Flu H5N1's family is also mine, They call me all the time. I love them whee Hehe. Avain is my love.
IVE MOVED I have moved All over New Jersey, and I was also in Boston, and Pennsylvania. Over all about 8 times.
I WOULD SAY ABOUT MYSELF,: I am a very blunt person, and I will tell you things honestly, and I won't beat around the bush, because It seems to hurt more when you find out the truth later on.
HOBBIES?: I sew alot. So I guess making clothes, or altering my own.. I design alot. Rooms and stuff.. I play alot of videogames.
I CANT STAND: Big Boobs, Blondes [most], Any I'm way too Punk for you people, Cutters sweatdrop , Needles eep!, Parents, Older Brothers, Jealous girls, Most girls period.
My FAVORITE SMILEY IS gonk
I <3 FOODWISE: FRENCH TOAST, Bagels, Spicey Doritoes, Goldfish [the snack!].
Soda/Drink Fanta/Snapple/ Propel Water/ Star bucks cold cappachino [vanilla]
THIS SEASON(s) SUCKS: Winter, and most of summer.
THESE JUST MAKE ME PLAIN HAPPY: Avain Flu H5N1 , Mud, My 4 year old chuck taylors, Gaia, SCII&III, DDR, The teddy bear Avain got my for X-mas =)... More things...
OH GOD D: Chocolate [can't have that] STDS, Skanky girls, Stupid people who try to show me up because they can't. lol cool pirate

My Myspazz : www.myspace.com/trashytutu

So that just about sums me up.. cool Chemmy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:33 am
I'm ancient-bennu (My real name's Asha)

Intro:

I'm 16 (almost 17) and I reside in Jamaica. I'm an interesting character, I suppose, and I'm usually found in GD snapping cracks or telling interesting stories, ED being argumentative and snappy, LI trying to do my daily good deed, and even in WG stating why I divorced the Avatar Above me.

I can be found RPing on occasion as I do enjoy it. And you may find a random PM from me.

Just a little bit more info about me:

I enjoy good conversation. I try my best to be grammatical (but my Jamaican minimal usage of English takes its toll on me every once in a while. I like being silly alot of the times, though I can be quite serious, adamant and I'll have my occasions where I'm sitting behind the screen, refraining from flaming anyone. I like making friends (though oddly, I don't really enjoy in it RL) I can also be found talking to the statues in Towns

Thank you for reading my self-focused post. whee  

Cooyah-

kayteablue

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:01 pm
Hi Im Kaytea, Im Buddhist, Bi and have a great husband and 2 great kids. I like Gaia because..............well heck I just do.

Thanks so much for inviting me to the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:24 pm
Heyo Everybody! biggrin

I'm ParadiseTP, but you can call me Paradise or TP or you can make a nickname for me. If I like it, it'll go into my profile! ^__^

I like video games, especially on PS2. My favourite games are Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts/KH2, and Soul Calibur II. But I do enjoy many others.

I enjoy watching anime and reading manga. I like far too many to list.

I am an art whore, I love getting avi art.

I love cats. heart

That's all for now! wink

ParadiseTP

Vicxr

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:49 pm
Vicxr M'er Onin T'aku...

Definately not my real name, but it's the name I use. Vicxr/Vic, call me whatever so long as it's not in mockery. Yes, there's a history behind it. No, I do not care to explain it.

I'm just getting over surgery, so forgive me if I'm slow/cranky/annoying/intellectual/pessimistic. For the next week and a half I will blame that on my meds.

I'm typing with one hand, the other being useless from my surgery, thus I do not feel like explaining much, so I'll leave it at that.

Questions? Comments? Smart remarks? ...doubt it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:27 pm

Hi! my name's Mayu17. I'm 17 right now (gonna be 18 in december)
I like to watch all kinds of anime like:Naruto, samurai champloo,Bleach and more. I like cats! and i play ps2 games biggrin isgaea, FF games,etc.
and that's it for now smile  

Etna san

lil_sexy_azn

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:11 pm
Hello! biggrin
My name is lil_sexy_azn (actually that's my character's name), but you can call me Lil or something else. I'm not very creative with names.
I am 17 years old (yes, I'm in high school).
I'm Japanese (I can speak Japanese too).
My favorite color is blue. whee
My Birthday is February 26, 1989.
My hobbies are playing tennis, video games, talking, being on gaia, sleeping, eating, cooking, watching tv/movies, and many others.

I think that will do for now. If you have anymore questions, please PM me. 3nodding

Thank you for inviting me!

P.S. I may have couple of grammar and spelling errors. I apologize ahead of time. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:38 pm
HI!!! smile
My name is Richelle, but I like to be called Richy (no I'm not a rich person jsut because my name sounds like it). I'm from Tennessee. Um...I don't really tell me age. I'm Chinese. Blue is me favorite color.
Uh...I play soccer, I windsurf, ski and i'm on the track team. I like to play video games and get on gaia.
This will probably be a nice time being invited to a private guild. biggrin  

Kentucky Fried Choobs

sae chan`

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:56 pm
Helloooo. :]

I'm Sara and I'm 13. Gasp, so young! But I'm turning 14 in a month. 3nodding

I'm moving soon, and I guess I'm nervous about that.

I do like anime/manga, but lately (due to school) I haven't been into it as much... Probably during the summer I'll start watching it again. 3nodding

I loveloveLOVE music. My favorite bands as of now are The Allman Brothers Band, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Kings of Conviencence, The Seatbelts, Dungen, Sigur Ros, Architecture in Helsinki, David Bowie, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers...  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:32 pm
Hi :33

I'm eHug! And I'm new (Durh.)
xp
I'm 15 years old, currently located in Washington (Not DC).
I enjoy drawing.. LOTS <3 && CSI.

Dats it <3

[edit]
Oh. And I'm a girl.

eHug

Rosemerta

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:40 pm
Username: Rosemerta
Nicknames thus far: Rose
Birthday: March 6th
Interests: Animes (Bleach, FMA, Fruits Basket, Rurouni Kenshin, and more), Books, Puzzles, Drawing (although I SUCK at it sweatdrop ), Video Games, Computer Games, Music etc etc.
A Little About Me: I'm the second oldest of seven children, my parents are divorced, and my grandmother recently died from cancer (after holdin out for four years). I'm a supervisor at my workplace, I dropped out of school halfway through grade eleven...I had my reasons...aaaand, if there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to PM me, and ask!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games